Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird, extra transactions  (Read 469 times)
dj31991 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:42:06 PM

I transfered some coins from BTC-E to my SR wallet today. Everything went smoothly and (I thought) worked correctly. While waiting on my coins to arrive, I decided to check Blockchain. There seems to be some mysterious transactions, and it looks like my coins are going somewhere else. Anyone know what this means? Is this normal? This didn't happen on my last transfer so that's why I'm worried. Extremely worried.http://i48.tinypic.com/oadr7n.jpg

Edit: Well, nevermind. I'm just impatient. Still kinda wonder what the extra transactions are though.
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 12:02:46 AM

never visited SR before but i'm going to guess that the owner is using a shared wallet and the coins have simply been moved on since your account (1H7qz...) was credited

this is similar to when you deposit cash at a bank... they don't have a little box under the counter with your name on it, your cash is used to pay other people's withdrawals / salaries / expenses, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: