Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alaki's Hacked. Help meh.  (Read 4404 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:04:59 AM

I'm not getting the IP address of the hacker who did hack mah account(checked mah email id trash & inbox as well). I'd guess that theymos have the IP tracker tool? Can we track the hacker?

Which email you were using , if you were using gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail then it is very difficult for hacker to get access to it because if they get suspicious account activity then they start their security check. The only thing i fee is that your PRIVATE KEYS WERE COMPROMISED.
Basically, I do use yandex mail service.  However, I'm not sure why  didn't the hacker compromise mah email there (I did use the same password there as well).

if that so, then how could the hacker have access to your blockchain.info account? you should recieve an email notification for such log in attempt right?
Neh, I didn't receive the email as well & yep I do have access to mah email ATM. However, he changed the email id of mah bitcointalk account.

You probably (if you indeed are infected) picked up a trojan, wherefrom attacker could have taken your funds and change account info via remote viewer using your own pc while you were idle.

What the fuck. I am Alaki. and i am not get hacked. some create account with my name. all are fake

OK, now this is getting interesting..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki_away (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:07:48 AM

What the fuck. I am Alaki. and i am not get hacked. some create account with my name. all are fake
Care to gimme mah account & money back? That'll be fine for you. Who are you?
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:24:32 AM

How i prove. i am Alaki. he is trying to get money to is own account.
Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

Sign a mesaage from this addeess only 18kW8q61si6KnhBGMtj8PfJs8Zhrsrux3A and we will figure out who is yhe rwal Alaki.
He did hack my wallet as well & therefore he'll have access to my privkey as well. However, @hacker  ,care to become a good human being?  Your english says  that you did  hack the account for sure.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:40:47 AM

I'm pretty sure I recognize Alaki when I see his posts and you don't at all seem like him

Edit: Tagging until this is resolved.

Edit 2: Didn't you(Alaki) have a Keybase? Haven't read the whole thread, so might have missed it if you signed a PGP message from there.
Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:46:08 AM

I'm pretty sure I recognize Alaki when I see his posts and you don't at all seem like him

Edit: Tagging until this is resolved.

Edit 2: Didn't you(Alaki) have a Keybase? Haven't read the whole thread, so might have missed it if you signed a PGP message from there.

Yep, I did sign a PGP message there (in this thread). However, I'd guess that  theymos rarely recovers' the accounts. This makes meh tensed.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:49:52 AM

Yep, I did sign a PGP message there (in this thread). However, I'd guess that  theymos rarely recovers' the accounts. This makes meh tensed.
Sent a PM to BB yet? He seems frequently active these days, who know he might help ya?
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 09:05:21 AM

Exactly this. No offense, but, personally, I do not like the posting style of Alaki. Don't ask me why, lol. But, whoever is using the Alaki account at the moment, and based on the recent posts, I'm pretty sure he is not Alaki.

He already did. Here.

Alaki, good luck in recovering your account. It might take some time, though.

Life sucks.
Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:29:55 AM

Yep, I did sign a PGP message there (in this thread). However, I'd guess that  theymos rarely recovers' the accounts. This makes meh tensed.
Sent a PM to BB yet? He seems frequently active these days, who know he might help ya?
Sent 'em a PM now. Thanks for that anyway.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:54:39 AM

No offense, but, personally, I do not like the posting style of Alaki.
I find his posts quite hilarious. At any rate he seems quite helpful to newbies, so until he gets his account back TheLegendaryOne(an alt of mine, and yeah quite a cheesy name) is his.
TheLegendaryOne

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:11:51 AM

I find his posts quite hilarious. At any rate he seems quite helpful to newbies, so until he gets his account back TheLegendaryOne(an alt of mine, and yeah quite a cheesy name) is his.
I'd like to confirm that I'm(Alaki) under the control of this account until mah account gets recovred. Thanks for the help mexxer.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:04:34 PM

Yeah, I was fascinated when I saw his posts in the lending section for the very first time. I'm not sure why I don't like it anymore, though. Perhaps, it is because he uses too much 'meh', 'mah, lol.
Alright, I don't think we should discuss this matter here as we are going too off-topic, IMO.

Life sucks.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:15:28 PM

some create account with my name
The account was created in January, and you have admitted in the past that Alaki_away is your alt....
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:00:36 AM

can u confirm the address and/or the PGP signature?
i have been owing original owner of this account, waiting to repay. if i cannot realize who is the legit lender, i won't repay to prevent paying to hacker. even though the trust page says your account's password is changed recently, that is only one of the sign of either evidence or making the suspicion. Huh

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:32:32 AM

i have been owing original owner of this account, waiting to repay. if i cannot realize who is the legit lender, i won't repay to prevent paying to hacker. even though the trust page says your account's password is changed recently, that is only one of the sign of either evidence or making the suspicion. Huh
My wallet's hacked. Therefore, the hacker has the privkey of mah wallet as well. However, I did sign a PGP key & the community is in mah favour & that's the truth. You know that. I'd entreat you to repay to mah new address.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:44:06 AM

My wallet's hacked. Therefore, the hacker has the privkey of mah wallet as well. However, I did sign a PGP key & the community is in mah favour & that's the truth. You know that. I'd entreat you to repay to mah new address.

sure ala, but to due to the hacker is attempting falsification, if i made the address wrong again, then it will be a no-go for sure. again, AFAIK before this incident occurs, your original account left this account a negative feedback, leading more doubt for me. i just cannot get you guys right, i promise to pay though.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:52:46 AM

sure ala, but to due to the hacker is attempting falsification, if i made the address wrong again, then it will be a no-go for sure. again, AFAIK before this incident occurs, your original account left this account a negative feedback, leading more doubt for me. i just cannot get you guys right, i promise to pay though.

& When'll you repay? What else do you need as proof? How if I never get mah Alaki account back? Did you notice the change in Alaki's english language recently? Are you a kid?
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:55:19 AM

& When'll you repay? What else do you need as proof? How if I never get mah Alaki account back? Did you notice the change in Alaki's english language recently? Are you a kid?

k, then within 3 more days and i will pay the next .003 today. do not constrain me for now, i will repay to you for sure, just don't insult me like this.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:38:15 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:35:14 PM by yahoo62278

I was granted a loan by Alaki 2 days ago. Then i received a message saying he was hacked. My question is have we figured out he was really hacked? And when i pay my loan due the 5th of may would it be better to pay to someone to escrow til this is all sorted out? Im not gonna be late on the loan or anything but when i repay n post txid i wont pay again if the new addy is compromised

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:44:50 AM

I was granted a loan by Alaki 2 days ago. Then i received a message saying he was hacked. My question is have we figured out he was really hacked? And when i pay my loan due the 5th of may would it be better to pay to someone to escrow til this is all sorted out? Im not gonna be late on the loan or anything but when i repay n post txid i wont pay again if the new addy is compromised

https://i.imgur.com/TiWNSv9.png

https://i.imgur.com/YjTir34.png
I'd entreat you to pay to mah new address. I do have control over it & have secured the new wallet.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm the real owner of the account Alaki.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1Eu1UrZ6rfQ7Adn9sq7bi3U9jcDAVDuESv

H+UJSzRovNqxY9z1Iy8odCZg4VVrYf3aRZTyD9bUwxAAX+/Ia7q/wAjWKsq4YOQnmLBBPOwnKRRdU/0DSnOn7Wc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: