Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 4 BTC, I will give it back 8.5 BTC, 30 days.  (Read 1929 times)
redbul737 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:26:04 AM

Hello brothers and sisters! I need loan 4 btc. I have a car BMW X5 E53 2002 year 4.6 is. Gearbox broke. The car must be sold. Already have a buyer. It is necessary to repair. For more details pm. I can provide the necessary documents. I need money, help!
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:28:40 AM

And while you're at it, why not first have a look at the Lending rules and read the part about collateral? Or did you think that this is something similar to BTCJam?

Hint: Its not
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:30:35 AM

A member for whole 6 minutes before asking for $1800.

p.s. why not go outside your house right now and take a picture of -

1) a piece of paper on the windscreen with your bitcointalk username on it.

2) a pic of you sitting in the drivers seat
redbul737 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:50:00 AM

I can provide all the guarantees . We can even talk about Skype)) 1.http://i65.tinypic.com/2qvt8hd.jpg 2.http://i66.tinypic.com/vpi2yw.jpg
JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:28:06 AM

do you have any collateral ?

a valid collateral ofcourse

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

redbul737 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:40:09 AM

This is my car! Car registered on me. And I have a big house, 4 floors.
There are all the necessary documents and can provide. I chose this platform I chose this platform , which will find a long-term lender and a lot of time to work with him . BTC Jam and all the services not mine.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:45:25 AM

There are all the necessary documents and can provide. I chose this platform I chose this platform , which will find a long-term lender and a lot of time to work with him . BTC Jam and all the services not mine.

You won't be finding anyone in here to give you free $1k. Feel free to find another way to scam

You don't pay enough.
redbul737 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:14:31 PM

You won't be finding anyone in here to give you free $1k. Feel free to find another way to scam
Believe it or not. I'm not going to deceive anyone . Today, I just found this resource and has recently been working with Bitcoin . So I am ready for any test . Go skype, unbelieving) Maybe take a picture on the background of the house ?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:46:03 PM

Hello brothers and sisters! I need loan 4 btc. I have a car BMW X5 E53 2002 year 4.6 is. Gearbox broke. The car must be sold. Already have a buyer. It is necessary to repair. For more details pm. I can provide the necessary documents. I need money, help!

You forgot half of your post man.

...and my collateral is 10 bitcointalk.org staff accounts

Once you have an escrow holding these accounts I'd be glad to do part of this loan (as I don't own that much BTC)
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:56:59 PM

If you have any valid collateral I can fund this loan, I accept altcoin for collateral but if there is any digital that interests me I can accept that too.Collateral value 125% of repayment amount, contact me if you have any of above collateral.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:31:05 PM

If you have any valid collateral I can fund this loan, I accept altcoin for collateral but if there is any digital that interests me I can accept that too.Collateral value 125% of repayment amount, contact me if you have any of above collateral.
Can't you read the OP? He is offering a BMW car that needs to be repaired!

#fail
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:34:14 PM

Hello brothers and sisters! I need loan 4 btc...

I stopped reading here. nobody is so stupid any-more my dear, we have 2016 these days..
redbul737 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:40:57 PM

#fail
no no no! I offer the money after the sale , I will repair the car. Who will buy the whole machine , there is a man. Price this car in my country 15000 $

I stopped reading here. nobody is so stupid any-more my dear, we have 2016 these days..
I think there are still normal people , not crooks
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:51:32 PM

Did you buy that car or stole it? Pretty sure a guy who can afford BMW should have enough money for the repair. You have a big house,any bank will give you the loan on that house as a collateral.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
redbul737 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:01:07 PM

Did you buy that car or stole it? Pretty sure a guy who can afford BMW should have enough money for the repair. You have a big house,any bank will give you the loan on that house as a collateral.
hahahah, lol. In my country a large percentage of the loan. The currency depreciated. My family is going through hard times, we would immediately sell the car , but he broke. I recently learned about Bitcoin and realized that here will help me.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:16:00 PM

#fail
no no no! I offer the money after the sale , I will repair the car. Who will buy the whole machine , there is a man. Price this car in my country 15000 $

if is somebody so called normal, he will definitely not lend almost 2k USD to some internet stranger..
redbul737 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:23:41 PM

#fail

if is somebody so called normal, he will definitely not lend almost 2k USD to some internet stranger..
I did not want to be a stranger, If someone responds to my proposal. I will contact him on Skype , videochat. And the lender will know me better . Well I want to like people. With this Internet , people no longer trust each other
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:34:52 PM

A member for whole 6 minutes before asking for $1800.

p.s. why not go outside your house right now and take a picture of -

1) a piece of paper on the windscreen with your bitcointalk username on it.

2) a pic of you sitting in the drivers seat

That is quite irrelevant....

Having a car doesn't entitle him to a 1800$ loan which we have no way to return. Even if he was able to prove he had a hundred million dollars, it would mean nothing, as we would still have no clue whether he'd pay back or not.

Collateral of 5+ BTC would be needed. (likely even 8+ BTC because if the collateral is worth <8.5 BTC he may just decide to forget the collateral instead of paying 8.5 BTC)

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
BTCGolddigger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:37:27 AM

Sell the car as is and take a lost on what you paid for the car.  There is no one in there help you.

I will sell you 4 BTC but you are looking to fix you car so you will not be able to do that anyways.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:58:01 AM

take help from a bank sir. physical collateral can't be holded by any escrow who is not belong to same area where you are. so these your big collateral won't work for getting loan in this forum..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██