Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:14:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 4 BTC, I will give it back 8.5 BTC, 30 days.  (Read 1929 times)
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:06:27 AM

Always the same here. Without collateral no loan.

I need 4 BTC, I will give it back 8.5 BTC, 30 days.
Seriously? 112.5% interest?

I'm wondering why all this newbies even try every single day. I mean its just timewasting and useless discussions here as nobody will ever loan them a single satoshi.

Would suggest restricting lending area to at least users with an activity rank of 60 / Member.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
morepounds

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:04:16 AM

A member for whole 6 minutes before asking for $1800.

p.s. why not go outside your house right now and take a picture of -

1) a piece of paper on the windscreen with your bitcointalk username on it.

2) a pic of you sitting in the drivers seat
What an annoying idiot. Why ask him to do shit when you know you won't help him.  People like you are the ones I destroy happily.
Of you wanna help him out , do it. If you can't,  just shut the fuck up
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:59:20 PM

What an annoying idiot. Why ask him to do shit when you know you won't help him.  People like you are the ones I destroy happily.
Of you wanna help him out , do it. If you can't,  just shut the fuck up

And who the fuck are you.

Providing some basic evidence to support his story is likely to help get the funds required.

The only thing you destroy is your moms asshole.

p.s. just checking your feedback and your just another worthless beggar/scammer on the forum asking for hand outs.

You should change your username from morepounds to NOpounds.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:09:01 AM

Hi OP. i think the best thing for you to do is to sell the car and ask the buyer to repair it himself. This way, its cheaper than paying more than double back. Im sure the buyer wont mind the repairs if the price is fair.
morepounds

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:49:04 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 02:14:54 AM by morepounds

What an annoying idiot. Why ask him to do shit when you know you won't help him.  People like you are the ones I destroy happily.

Providing some basic evidence to support his story is likely to help get the funds required.

p.s. just checking your feedback and your just another worthless beggar/scammer on the forum asking for hand outs.

You are an idiot . I am the dude hthat will tear your whore mom asshole anytime for a few btc.
There is a rule that if you don't wanna assist then you should shut the fuck up. It's obvious the dude post sounds unreal but why ask him to do shit then go silent.  People like you are the type I will mess up when ever i have the opportunity to.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:00:37 AM

so much hostility in here... chill guys

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 02:59:50 AM

What an annoying idiot. Why ask him to do shit when you know you won't help him.  People like you are the ones I destroy happily.

Speaking of annoying idiots, you left me (untrusted) feedback saying I scammed you out of 0.09btc? 

Enjoy your life, liar - you won't be very successful.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
morepounds

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:05:07 AM

Speaking of annoying idiots, you left me (untrusted) feedback saying I scammed you out of 0.09btc? 

Enjoy your life, liar - you won't be very successful.   Roll Eyes
Yes you did. But 0.09btc. Is  beer change. You can go with it. You will never be successful I promise you. Watch out for me in just a few months
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:07:54 AM

Yes you did. But 0.09btc. Is  beer change. You can go with it. You will never be successful I promise you. Watch out for me in just a few months

I'm already successful.  I'm retired.  I'll do you a favor and watch for you for 20 years.  Your words (and promises) here mean the same as your feedback - bullshit.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
morepounds

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:10:05 AM

Yes you did. But 0.09btc. Is  beer change. You can go with it. You will never be successful I promise you. Watch out for me in just a few months

I'm already successful.  I'm retired.  I'll do you a favor and watch for you for 20 years.  Your words here mean the same as your feedback - bullshit.   Roll Eyes
An old fat ugly retired fag that tried scamming me.
Since you are old already die soon then.
U are useless to the ecosystem
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:11:25 AM

Yes you did. But 0.09btc. Is  beer change. You can go with it. You will never be successful I promise you. Watch out for me in just a few months

I'm already successful.  I'm retired.  I'll do you a favor and watch for you for 20 years.  Your words here mean the same as your feedback - bullshit.   Roll Eyes
An old fat ugly retired fag that tried scamming me.
Since you are old already die soon then.
U are useless to the ecosystem

Produce a reference link.

Thanks buddy.  Smiley

morepounds

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:22:32 AM

I am not your buddy. There is no reference link. All your fuckn scam moves was done using Skype chat
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:23:46 AM

I am not your buddy. There is no reference link. All your fuckn scam moves was done using Skype chat

Hmmm, I don't use Skype.  Can you take a screenshot?  I'm thinking you might have been scammed by someone pretending to be me.  Sad

morepounds

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:44:27 AM

Hmmm, I don't use Skype.  Can you take a screenshot?  I'm thinking you might have been scammed by someone pretending to be me.  Sad
Dude I am 100% sure it's you . I wont say I was scammed . I said you tried scamming me. I just gave you the 0.09btc beer change out of sympathy. I knew it was a scam but I saw how pathetic you sounded and just gave you that. I do that always. Will soon be giving out 0.05btc to 20 similar pathetic people like you here soon.
Get ready to collect that and add to the 0.09btc I gave ya
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:48:45 AM

Dude I am 100% sure it's you . I wont say I was scammed . I said you tried scamming me. I just gave you the 0.09btc beer change out of sympathy. I knew it was a scam but I saw how pathetic you sounded and just gave you that. I do that always. Will soon be giving out 0.05btc to 20 similar pathetic people like you here soon.
Get ready to collect that and add to the 0.09btc I gave ya

Ok cool.  You were scammed by someone pretending to be me.  Sorry buddy.  Sad

morepounds

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:53:33 AM

Obviously a faggot that's high on meth or drunk and can't read properly.
I said am not your buddy.
I said I wasn't scammed.  Am too smart to get scammed. I just gave u the 0.09btc to you out of sympathy.
I said you tried scamming me. Never said you actually scammed.
I hate it when I sound too logically to be understood by idiots.
But I can't help it.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:58:12 AM

I said I wasn't scammed.  Am too smart to get scammed. I just gave u the 0.09btc to you out of sympathy.
But I can't help it.

Well, I never received it man.  You gave to a person pretending to be me.

Hopefully you learn from this experience!  Smiley

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:42:06 AM

But I can't help it.

Speaking of idiots ,you did really put up a show here mayne. Stop making a ass out of yourself.You are not an idiot,you're  a loser who is butthurt because like your current account,your previous accounts were also tagged by the DT.

P.S : You're an Indian and I think I know who you're.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:52:06 AM

Let me get this straight.

You drive a BMW X5 jeep, you own a 4 floor house which you say is on your name, and you don't have 4 BTC to repair your car?

Not trying to be an ass, but, lol.

You're a legendary member, show some mercy and don't mention mothers on the internet, lmao.
morepounds

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:10:52 AM

But I can't help it.

Speaking of idiots ,you did really put up a show here mayne. Stop making a ass out of yourself.You are not an idiot,you're  a loser who is butthurt because like your current account,your previous accounts were also tagged by the DT.

P.S : You're an Indian and I think I know who you're.
Another fucker assuming shit. Send me your btc address let me send a little token to you to feed your broke ass family.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: