Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CarlesPuyol Sports picks and reviews. 536W - 120L. Join the winning team  (Read 50407 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:32:05 PM

If the pick is so great why would you change the amount based on how this pick goes?

He must have his own reasons, what should be of interest to you ,me and everyone following this thread is the roi which is a nice +46% in a very few days.  We(I am a tipster myself ,but not giving anymore nothing free) speak based on statistics and so far they are on the tipsters part. Be smart follow this and make yourself some profit.

I'm not going to follow along because I know how martingale ends and am trying to bring some sense into the situation.

It's common sense that you should bet more if you are more competent. Math also backs that. Trying to figure out if he has some other answer besides a system that can't work.

It makes no sense. If he wins 5 in a row he wins 25, if he loses 5 in a row he loses 155, the odds of each happening are very similar. Just trying to see if there's any reasoning besides "i probably won't lose 5 in a row" because I know that reasoning sucks. Bad streaks happens, and the fact that the odds of winning 5 in a row and losing 5 in a row are so similar and the results are so different means that people are not thinking about this logically.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:33:45 PM

If the pick is so great why would you change the amount based on how this pick goes?
I think I didn't understand the question.
The amount doubles after each loss. That's why I change it.

I know that's what you are doing, I am trying to figure out WHY you are doing that.

If the NBA pick is so great, shouldn't you bet more on it regardless of how tennis goes?

Your system says the pick is worth 40 if Sloane Stephens loses and worth 5 if she wins, when that tennis match has absolutely nothing to do with how good a pick the nba pick is.
Zilara12

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:38:11 PM

He must have his own reasons, what should be of interest to you ,me and everyone following this thread is the roi which is a nice +46% in a very few days.  We(I am a tipster myself ,but not giving anymore nothing free) speak based on statistics and so far they are on the tipsters part. Be smart follow this and make yourself some profit.

I'm not going to follow along because I know how martingale ends and am trying to bring some sense into the situation.

It's common sense that you should bet more if you are more competent. Math also backs that. Trying to figure out if he has some other answer besides a system that can't work.

It makes no sense. If he wins 5 in a row he wins 25, if he loses 5 in a row he loses 155, the odds of each happening are very similar. Just trying to see if there's any reasoning besides "i probably won't lose 5 in a row" because I know that reasoning sucks. Bad streaks happens, and the fact that the odds of winning 5 in a row and losing 5 in a row are so similar and the results are so different means that people are not thinking about this logically.

Well yeap you are right one every corner. But i think he is trying to martingale his bankroll to some point and is being confident in his prediction skills. At the end MARTINGALE can get you profit in short term not in long term.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

martingaling when sports betting is a different thing altogether, theres more luck no skill when playing lets say dice but carles is one of the best tipsters I know so martingale is more of a bankroll strategy as mentioned above Cheesy again its a experiment so follow at your own risk but carles do your thing lol !

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:07:34 PM

He haven't lost 5 times in a row until now, I haven't also, thats why he can fully back this system as the majority of the picks will come out as wins in the end, and thats where this system come to play, you win more and if you win you start from your initial bet.

He has not lost 5 in a row and I don't think he will soon so take profit, thats the main advice.
Zilara12

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:11:18 PM

He haven't lost 5 times in a row until now, I haven't also, thats why he can fully back this system as the majority of the picks will come out as wins in the end, and thats where this system come to play, you win more and if you win you start from your initial bet.

He has not lost 5 in a row and I don't think he will soon so take profit, thats the main advice.

You didnt lose 5 games in a row because your odds are at 1.5. He is going for 1.8-2.2 odds and there are big chances for him to take 5 losses in a row.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:16:47 PM

If you lost 5 in a row picking as heavy favorites as you do you wouldn't be smart enough to log into this forum.

the system has been proven wrong over and over again. this "great pick"/tennis combo is the perfect time to point out the flaw in the system. Why would you let the result of a tennis game impact how much money you are going to make on your great basketball  pick? It just doesn't make sense.

Hopefully people can see this before they get the great idea to try this and lose everything.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:17:10 PM

You didnt lose 5 games in a row because your odds are at 1.5. He is going for 1.8-2.2 odds and there are big chances for him to take 5 losses in a row.

Yeah but odd don't mean nothing as my average odd is more than 1.55 , I had also 1.8 to 2 odds resulting in win most of the time, but yeah odds means nothing when you do your own study and I think Carles will continue his way to making +100% ROI while he is already almost halfway there with an impressive +46% ROI In very few days.

Anyway for tonight I am going to sleep. So good night everyone
Zilara12

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:21:47 PM

Yeah but odd don't mean nothing as my average odd is more than 1.55 , I had also 1.8 to 2 odds resulting in win most of the time, but yeah odds means nothing when you do your own study and I think Carles will continue his way to making +100% ROI while he is already almost halfway there with an impressive +46% ROI In very few days.

Anyway for tonight I am going to sleep. So good night everyone

Odd means everything,go on a dice site i place X2 and do 500 rolls and tell me how many times you lost 5-10 in a row.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 07:25:07 PM

If you lost 5 in a row picking as heavy favorites as you do you wouldn't be smart enough to log into this forum.

the system has been proven wrong over and over again. this "great pick"/tennis combo is the perfect time to point out the flaw in the system. Why would you let the result of a tennis game impact how much money you are going to make on your great basketball  pick? It just doesn't make sense.

Hopefully people can see this before they get the great idea to try this and lose everything.
Since I'm following his bets, my plan was to skip the tennis pick and instead bet on the "great NBA pick" instead, since he feels confident about it.

Your post kinda contradicts your 2 statements:

Basically, your saying that it would be hard to lose 5 in a row picking favourites. Wouldn't it then be profitable to maritangle on favourites? Obviously you need to change the bet amount to reflect the odds, like a 10x instead of doubling, but it seems profitable. But then you say that the system is bad and won't work:

the system has been proven wrong over and over again. this "great pick"/tennis combo is the perfect time to point out the flaw in the system. Why would you let the result of a tennis game impact how much money you are going to make on your great basketball  pick? It just doesn't make sense.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:36:26 PM

I know that's what you are doing, I am trying to figure out WHY you are doing that.

If the NBA pick is so great, shouldn't you bet more on it regardless of how tennis goes?

Your system says the pick is worth 40 if Sloane Stephens loses and worth 5 if she wins, when that tennis match has absolutely nothing to do with how good a pick the nba pick is.

Phildo you are absolutely right in your words.
I'm almost 4 years in sports betting, and tried dozens of methods. This is the first time I try martingaling and I think its worth this chance. If I lose, I lose total of about 0.3BTC, which is affordable to me, and I consider this amount as a small investment.
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:37:21 PM

This is the 3rd try - 20$
https://sports.jetwin.ps/share-bet?id=EC0VDHP6

The first game is on the run. The second starts in 1 hour.
Don't worry about the NBA, I have a great pick for tonight.
What are those picks for tonight's NBA match since you are good at basketball even though your tennis is getting not so stellar results in the last few attempts.
You should of bet on soccer since all three top spanish teams were playing today. Would of made a killing on those picks!  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:52:58 PM

Since I'm following his bets, my plan was to skip the tennis pick and instead bet on the "great NBA pick" instead, since he feels confident about it.

Your post kinda contradicts your 2 statements:

Basically, your saying that it would be hard to lose 5 in a row picking favourites. Wouldn't it then be profitable to maritangle on favourites? Obviously you need to change the bet amount to reflect the odds, like a 10x instead of doubling, but it seems profitable. But then you say that the system is bad and won't work:

the system has been proven wrong over and over again. this "great pick"/tennis combo is the perfect time to point out the flaw in the system. Why would you let the result of a tennis game impact how much money you are going to make on your great basketball  pick? It just doesn't make sense.

5 in a row favorites and 5 in a row heavy favorites are not the same thing.

Carles here is picking bets that are close to 50/50. Supremo picks bets that are closer to 66% chance to win or higher. It is much easier for Calres to lose 5 in a row than for Supremo.

Martingale is bad for -ev bets. Just because a bet is a favorite doesn't mean it is -ev, because of the vig. if you can find some +ev bets, go ahead and martingale to your heart's delight (although you will probably make more money doing some other betting method).
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:54:32 PM

Phildo you are absolutely right in your words.
I'm almost 4 years in sports betting, and tried dozens of methods. This is the first time I try martingaling and I think its worth this chance. If I lose, I lose total of about 0.3BTC, which is affordable to me, and I consider this amount as a small investment.

OK, as long as you say you are aware of the risks and other people are too. I suggest switching to something else before disaster strikes, you have padded your bankroll here quite a bit. If you are good at betting on sports you don't need this method.
Bit1334271

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:40:14 PM

Sloane play like a shit and lost first set after winning first 3 points with 2 breaks now winning second set but lost already this bet now hope we have some good from Carles for next bet
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:49:32 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 12:37:00 PM by CarlesPuyol

4th try- 45$
San Antonio Spurs vs Oklahoma City Thunder
Pick:  San Antonio Spurs -6.5 @ 1.9 WIN
West man

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:13:06 PM

So it looks like you are almost at about 50% for your winning pot. That is incredible achievement in just about a week! Congratulations on that feet  Wink

I like that pick for the Spurs to win. I will make that pick on checking some player stats first.  Grin

Good luck to all with this pick  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
Bit1334271

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:08:06 PM

4th try- 45$
Pick:  San Antonio Spurs -6.5 @ 1.9

I think we can recover from this pick because its going to be very good Spurs are in very good shape and then can achieve this target
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:19:53 PM

4th try- 45$

I think we can recover from this pick because its going to be very good Spurs are in very good shape and then can achieve this target

Must be a good bet...
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:24:23 PM

4th try- 45$

It is shaking my knee's but I think this pick is a good one the spurs will play at home and it is very difficult for OKC to win the odds was to good and if I still remember the last game only differ by 2 or 3 points maybe that's why this odds is too big knowing OKC they will give all their best but it always the homecourt team have the advantage, hope we win today carles thank you for sharing. good luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: