Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CarlesPuyol Sports picks and reviews. 536W - 120L. Join the winning team  (Read 50407 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:59:31 PM

Not trying to pick on you, but you still have some profits from your experiment. The amount of confidence you should need to make an $80 bet with a $172 on 1.91 odds is extremely high. You have seen that Martingale works great until it doesn't.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:53:01 AM

Not trying to pick on you, but you still have some profits from your experiment. The amount of confidence you should need to make an $80 bet with a $172 on 1.91 odds is extremely high. You have seen that Martingale works great until it doesn't.

Carles is aware that Martingale does usually not work, this is more of an experiment. He's willing to lost money in this experiment, so I think it's ok for him to place these bets. If you don't think that his bets will work, just don't follow his picks.

Good luck Carles, I hope that you can reach your goal.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:33:54 AM

This tipster is one of those selected one who knows how the systems works, I think carles will bounce back he can win this and we will see what's next from him, I want to see another tips we will win this and martingale is okay if the players knows how it works good luck sir carles. waiting for your new tips.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:42:41 AM

Carles is aware that Martingale does usually not work, this is more of an experiment. He's willing to lost money in this experiment, so I think it's ok for him to place these bets. If you don't think that his bets will work, just don't follow his picks.

Good luck Carles, I hope that you can reach your goal.

That's fine, you can think that, I'm going to repeat again that I don't think we need to see someone continue an expert when the result is written in every statistics textbook in the planet.

I have no idea how much money he has, but looking at the numbers we have in front of us, an $80 bet on a $172 bankroll is insane. this is no longer about "losing five in a row" he has already lost 4 in a row, this is about possibly losing one more bet and whether the risk is worth the reward.

He can stop now and end up better than he was when this experiment started, he can keep going and lose and be in a way worse spot, or he can keep going and win and end up with 4 more dollars than he had 2 days ago. You don't need an advanced degree in math to see which option is the best one.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:47:25 AM

He can stop now and end up better than he was when this experiment started, he can keep going and lose and be in a way worse spot, or he can keep going and win and end up with 4 more dollars than he had 2 days ago. You don't need an advanced degree in math to see which option is the best one.

Yet he choose to keep on going until it reach $450. He was online few times yesterday and yet no response on this thread, not sure if he is aware of this or not but if he is going to try one more martingale then that would be the worst decision. Still waiting on his response and decision though he cant keep silent forever
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:51:44 AM

Hi friends,
Don't worry, I'm waiting for the right pick.
Thanks for the support.
arseaboy

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:51:37 AM

Hi friends,
Thanks for the support.
here he is and I'm sure he is ready to bounce back I'm keeping my earnings to bet with you sir I believe that you can still bounce back and put the pot back, keep us updated sir so we can bet together with you, good luck carles.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:47:48 AM

Hi friends,
Thanks for the support.

Congrats for +97% ROI you got from sport betting, i'll wait your next pick.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:53:36 PM

Hi friends,
Thanks for the support.

Congrats for +97% ROI you got from sport betting, i'll wait your next pick.

He has 4 lost in a row and going to get the fifth one sooner or later. He was quite lucky not to bet on GSW for the fifth bet if not then he will get his fifth lost. It is crazy trying to martingale quite a good sum of money just for $4. Even if he did win the next one, he will be sure to suffer another five row losses soon
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:23:23 PM

Isn't it below 97% now since the last lost match in tennis for Novak on games?

You should bet on the Raptors game tonight as they are missing JV and the score will probably be under and Raptors have to lose some time.  Embarrassed

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:21:20 PM

This is my double.
Hope it will not be the last one.

https://sports.jetwin.ps/share-bet?id=0HUY0COR

Good luck.
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:29:30 AM

Wow what a game.
We are heading to the overtime. Good luck Golden
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:47:14 AM

Wow what a game.
We are heading to the overtime. Good luck Golden
Amazing game 80 goals made in quarter 2. Portland had won in half time quarter but Golden can bring back a win in full time quarter including OT.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:04:25 AM

This is my double.
Hope it will not be the last one.

https://sports.jetwin.ps/share-bet?id=0HUY0COR

Good luck.

Atleast you won the first bet so we are now expecting spurs to win tomorrow. You are quite lucky that the match went through overtime, I thought that portland is definitely going to win this however they slip a bit in the 4th quarters giving warriors chance to catch the points of portland
arseaboy

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:28:35 AM

It is needed for san antonio to win after gsw grab this from blazers I taught lilard will dominate again but Mr.MVP rise back and snatch it from him, way to go carles I'm following this bet hope we win tom. good luck to us sir.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:11:37 AM

It is needed for san antonio to win after gsw grab this from blazers I taught lilard will dominate again but Mr.MVP rise back and snatch it from him, way to go carles I'm following this bet hope we win tom. good luck to us sir.

Don't worry about it.Carl makes right decisions,although it may seem a little risky on this one but since Carl has predicted it ,I'm sure there would be a plot twist.I'm going with the same prediction too!Wish us luck!
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:14:09 AM

Don't worry about it.Carl makes right decisions,although it may seem a little risky on this one but since Carl has predicted it ,I'm sure there would be a plot twist.I'm going with the same prediction too!Wish us luck!

I have been following Carles since the beginning of this thread, not placed all the bets, but I placed a lot of them here and so far I am in profit, so I am going blindly with Carles predictions as so far they have been correct. Of course I wish you and my self luck with this bet.
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:43:58 AM

Thanks guys.
The first game went good.
Now we are heading to the game tonight. Good luck SA spurs.
causestud

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:48:16 AM

Very interesting thread you started here charles. i never believed one can profit in sportsbetting like the way you profit from poker by playing well. but now i see your thread i am considering wagering small amounts following your tips. best of luck to you and others who follow this!
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:29:02 AM

Very interesting thread you started here charles. i never believed one can profit in sportsbetting like the way you profit from poker by playing well. but now i see your thread i am considering wagering small amounts following your tips. best of luck to you and others who follow this!

Thanks, In think the only way to be in profit from sports betting is to bet on small amounts.

If the spurs lose tonight all my profit from the last two weeks is going down...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: