Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whoever is using Optus 3G and is posting...  (Read 526 times)
Milkshake (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 02:23:13 AM

Stop posting for a while, I want my fair share  Shocked

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 02:50:25 AM

Huh Uh, you do realise that this forum doesn't allocate "shares" of posting time based on your mobile carrier, right? No website does. That doesn't make any sense. What are you even talking about?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Milkshake (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:55:48 AM

Huh Uh, you do realise that this forum doesn't allocate "shares" of posting time based on your mobile carrier, right? No website does. That doesn't make any sense. What are you even talking about?
The last posting from your IP address bla bla.. Obviously I haven't posted

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
DiHydro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:49:07 AM

Have you had this problem recently? It sounds like a messed up NAT on your carriers end.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: