Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin  (Read 41565 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:49:23 PM

Someone has been offloading a lot of GROW lately and I hope he will stop lol because this coin does have a lot more potential than most. Once the shop is up and running there is serious business here.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kostolany, Jr.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:08:35 PM

Someone has been offloading a lot of GROW lately and I hope he will stop lol because this coin does have a lot more potential than most. Once the shop is up and running there is serious business here.

I'd say those are miners, they just dump right after they mine, it is normal.
Once we reach block 50.000 GROW will be pure POS coin and this should be over :-)

„While buying one should be romantic, while selling realistic (and in the meantime he should sleep).“
– André Kostolany
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:42:30 PM

Once we reach block 50.000 GROW will be pure POS coin and this should be over :-)

Having mined it when the block rewards were double and seeing that the network difficulty has not shrunk, I can tell you that it would seem that selling under 8000 sats is pushing the realm of no profits for a miner right now. May also be some people getting rid of their swapped coins. Either way, I agree that short of the coin being abandoned we will see a healthy bump in price in the coming weeks.
jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:17:52 PM

I am who has been buying the GROW. I now own a nice chunk of the total supply. And I refuse to sell below 100k Grin Grin Grin

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:35:57 AM

I am who has been buying the GROW. I now own a nice chunk of the total supply. And I refuse to sell below 100k Grin Grin Grin

Awesome..I mined in POS now over 151 GROW and it is staking like a beast so now own nearly 4k GROW..I hope I can get to 10k GROW will be nice one day! So now you are a GROW Whale yes? Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 09:36:22 AM

I am the one who sold about 6k coins, but this has nothing to do with losing faith in coin or something else. I just needed the money...

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:39:26 AM

I am the one who sold about 6k coins, but this has nothing to do with losing faith in coin or something else. I just needed the money...

Ah well at least you owned up hehe..Does anyone know the total supply what it will be? I can't see it on the OP lol.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:34:24 AM

Awesome..I mined in POS now over 151 GROW and it is staking like a beast so now own nearly 4k GROW..I hope I can get to 10k GROW will be nice one day! So now you are a GROW Whale yes? Smiley
You made 4k just from staking? Or did you also buy coin?

Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:01:06 PM

Ah well at least you owned up hehe..Does anyone know the total supply what it will be? I can't see it on the OP lol.  Smiley

Check post #6 or #16  Wink
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:04:34 PM

Ah well at least you owned up hehe..Does anyone know the total supply what it will be? I can't see it on the OP lol.  Smiley

Check post #6 or #16  Wink

I did not dumped the price! I'm sure I will be sorry for selling part of my coins (I still have a good portion of the coin) for such a low price, but like I already said - I needed money!

jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:37:57 PM

Ah well at least you owned up hehe..Does anyone know the total supply what it will be? I can't see it on the OP lol.  Smiley

Yea hey dev can you answer this? What is the total supply after POW? And will the supply continue to grow as the coin is staked year after year.?

barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:50:36 PM

Barrysand. check your messages  Grin   Smiley

Will do! Sorry for the delay Wink

Yes, it seems the miners we have left are simply off-loading I guess more and more miners have free electricity. (I know a thing or two about that myself, in my business  Roll Eyes Cheesy)

Though this is a chance to buy up the cheap coins... We only have a marketcap of 7-10 BTC atm....

Check post #6 or #16  Wink

I did not dumped the price! I'm sure I will be sorry for selling part of my coins (I still have a good portion of the coin) for such a low price, but like I already said - I needed money!

Thank you for your honesty Spartak... I do want to advise you to hold the rest of your bag though... We are just getting started here.... But that is your own choice... Wink

Yea hey dev can you answer this? What is the total supply after POW? And will the supply continue to grow as the coin is staked year after year.?

Current supply is around 124K GROW

PoW Blocks left : ~30K x 2 GROW = 60K

So maximum 184K
Though, due PoS blocks with only 1 GROW reward, the supply will more likely be around 160-165K after POW
Then the reward is 100% Annual... After the first year, we will probably reduce this amount to 25-50%, depending on the markets for that time.. Wink

jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:53:45 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 01:11:59 AM by jackleszz

Can anyone help? My wallet is still saying out of sync... I tried deleting all files except wallet.dat but this didnt sync it. Im using windows 10. is constantly telling me to make sure my time is correct or growcoin will not work.. Also in attempting to stake I always get an incoming tansaction alert but it doesn't confirm and my wallet says "generated but not accepted" in the transactions tab.

fritzi

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:13:12 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 01:27:22 AM by fritzi

Can anyone help? My wallet is still saying out of sync... I tried deleting all files except wallet.dat but this didnt sync it. Im using windows 10. is constantly telling me to make sure my time is correct or growcoin will not work

Try adding some nodes on your Growcoin.conf to make it sync. With regards to time, check if current system time and date in your computer are correct if not try to configure it.
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:42:52 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 02:09:35 AM by jackleszz

Can anyone help? My wallet is still saying out of sync... I tried deleting all files except wallet.dat but this didnt sync it. Im using windows 10. is constantly telling me to make sure my time is correct or growcoin will not work

Try adding some nodes on your Growcoin.conf to make it sync. With regards to time, check if current system time and date in your computer are correct if not try to configure it.
Yea just checked the times and realized time was 2 hours behind in the wallet. Was able to sync wallet by just changing the time on my PC but now the time on my PC is 2 hours behind.. Probably just another problem in windows 10.. Anyways I am wondering if there is a way to change the time within the growcoin wallet so my PC can show the correct time.. But if I must leave the time as 2hours earlier in order to stake coins then so be it.. waiting to see if I will stake coins.. How long should I leave my wallet open before expecting a coin? I currently have 500 GROW in there to test it

rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:55:48 AM

Yea just checked the times and realized time was 2 hours behind in the wallet. Was able to sync wallet by just changing the time on my PC but now the time on my PC is 2 hours behind.. Probably just another problem in windows 10.. Anyways I am wondering if there is a way to change the time within the growcoin wallet so my PC can show the correct time.. But if I must leave the time as 2hours earlier in order to stake coins then so be it.. waiting to see if I will stake coins.. How long should I leave my wallet open before expecting a coin? I currently have 500 GROW in there to test it
All I had to do ( windows 10 also) was to shut down and restart the wallet. I have no config file. I never changed the time. My wallet shows I have 11 connections. Check your firewall in your virus software. On some wallets I had to change the firewall connection from custom to allow.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:10:23 AM

Thank you for your honesty Spartak... I do want to advise you to hold the rest of your bag though... We are just getting started here.... But that is your own choice... Wink

No worries, its just I am in a bad situation right now... Btw, what will happen with the 20k coins, which are meant to reimburse the miners of the old GROW? You know that back in the days I mined it with ~400MH for quite some time. Smiley

barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:46:40 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 10:58:51 AM by barryzand

No worries, its just I am in a bad situation right now... Btw, what will happen with the 20k coins, which are meant to reimburse the miners of the old GROW? You know that back in the days I mined it with ~400MH for quite some time. Smiley

Like I said in the pm last week, that will be taken care off Spartak... I need to do some more calulations though... But you will get compensation, no doubt about that  Wink

I had a really busy week, lots of meetings and product "scouting"  Smiley
Also a new Growroom needed to be setup... (I love building these  Cool) I will take some photographs later to show you guys...

Now, I can't sell you actual cannabis yet on the "free market" due to law restrictions. I do however, am able to support our market in the future with profits made from the new Growroom (This growroom has been setup with its only purpose, to support Growcoin)
So this will be a nice addition to Grow, to support its value long-term....

I've met a very interesing figure this week, quitte a big name in the Dutch cannabis seeds community.. I am on speaking terms with this person, to supply us with rather exclusive cannabis seeds for the webshop.. More information about this agreement, when it is 100% a solid deal.

Also:

LOOKING FOR:

TRUSTED Community Member

JOB:

Verify the sales to the community each month, from the back-end of the webshop. This to offer as much transparency about sales, towards the community as possible.

REWARD:
X Grow out of my own pocket, and respect from the community  Cheesy

Please PM me if you think you are qualified.... The trust matter is a high demand, since you will gain acces to the back-end of the webshop...

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:56:13 AM

Okay, Barry, thanks! Will be waiting for the news. Smiley

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 04:53:38 PM

Welcome to Blockpioneers!

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/grow

@barryzand
Coinmarketcap can use this for total supply data: http://chain.blockpioneers.info/grow/api/v1.php?method=moneysupply
I noticed they are not pulling info from the current chain. Please inform me when they've updated to the current chain.

Regards,
BanzaiBTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: