Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%)  (Read 79360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blackchopper (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

Updated Block Explorer to newest version which now includes Movements and Network.

Additional addnode added bring the total to 4 nodes.

addnode=103.11.65.53

Thank you for the update, eventually we should get back on coinmarketcap.com

Glad to see things being maintained without any wild promises or hype.

This coin just works!

I believe the coin is still on CMC.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/platinumbar/

I'll have to send them an email that it's listed on YoBit so they can activate it again.

EDIT:  I've contacted them with the updated information.

Awesome

That should help give it a little more visibility once things start to happen.

Thanks for contacting them

Coinmarketcap has been reactivated. 

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/platinumbar/#charts

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

Blockchain is now available for download.  Links in the OP and on the website.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the name of this coin?  PlatinumBAR just sounds clumsy.  There were coins named "Gold Bars" and "Silver Bars" in the past and they were both total shitcoins, so maybe that's partially why I dislike the name.

If it were up to me, I'd rebrand to Platinum and change the ticker to XPT.  Drop the "BAR", drop the last "X".  Feels cleaner and sounds like a more serious coin.  Just a thought.

Also, submitted to Poloniex.  There's 1 in a trillion chance they'll add it, but it doesn't hurt to submit the form.  The exchange doesn't really have any rare coins listed. 

As the coin stands now, one in a trillion is a vast overestimation of the chances XPTX has of being added to Poloniex.  To get listed on Poloniex these days, you need to offer something innovative or novel.  If this super secret project ends up being worth the wait, maybe it will have a shot then.

Anyway, nice to see you are still here and the coin is still alive.  I'm eagerly awaiting the day you FINALLY reveal your master plan.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:14:17 PM

XPTX wallet in maintenance mode on Yobit right now.  So no deposits or withdrawals for the next few hours, or ever again, or anywhere in between.  Who knows.

Hope what you got cooking is at least good enough to get us on Bittrex.  I'm very leery of Yobit and suspect it is only a matter of time before they pull a Cryptsy.
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 10:34:06 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 11:12:30 PM by blackchopper

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the name of this coin?  PlatinumBAR just sounds clumsy.  There were coins named "Gold Bars" and "Silver Bars" in the past and they were both total shitcoins, so maybe that's partially why I dislike the name.

If it were up to me, I'd rebrand to Platinum and change the ticker to XPT.  Drop the "BAR", drop the last "X".  Feels cleaner and sounds like a more serious coin.  Just a thought.

Also, submitted to Poloniex.  There's 1 in a trillion chance they'll add it, but it doesn't hurt to submit the form.  The exchange doesn't really have any rare coins listed.  

As the coin stands now, one in a trillion is a vast overestimation of the chances XPTX has of being added to Poloniex.  To get listed on Poloniex these days, you need to offer something innovative or novel.  If this super secret project ends up being worth the wait, maybe it will have a shot then.

Anyway, nice to see you are still here and the coin is still alive.  I'm eagerly awaiting the day you FINALLY reveal your master plan.

XPT is Platinum, so that is already taken, it's the reason for XPTX.

I like the name.  Thanks for the feedback.  Once the we have another developer we'll discuss if there should be a name change, etc.

Right now I'm speaking to three different developers about joining the team.  We're going over the ideas I have and future ideas.

blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 10:35:04 PM

XPTX wallet in maintenance mode on Yobit right now.  So no deposits or withdrawals for the next few hours, or ever again, or anywhere in between.  Who knows.

Hope what you got cooking is at least good enough to get us on Bittrex.  I'm very leery of Yobit and suspect it is only a matter of time before they pull a Cryptsy.

Looking at spending the .2 BTC to get listed on Cryptopia.

The YoBit wallet was working a day ago, I withdrew some coins to my personal wallet to stake.  Not sure what's going on.  If it's still offline in a day or two, I'll contact them.

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

I like the name.  Thanks for the feedback.  Once the we have another developer we'll discuss if there should be a name change, etc.

Ah, I see.  You were thinking bigger picture than me, I wasn't even thinking beyond crypto.

The name is fine, I'm just nitpicking and like I said, I am probably just sour on "bar" coins because all the former coins with similar names have been trash.

The YoBit wallet was working a day ago, I withdrew some coins to my personal wallet to stake.  Not sure what's going on.  If it's still offline in a day or two, I'll contact them.

YoBit wallet still down  Angry

For what it's worth, I sent a message to support but well, we all know YoBit support is nearly nonexistent.
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:51:54 AM

Ah, I see.  You were thinking bigger picture than me, I wasn't even thinking beyond crypto.

The name is fine, I'm just nitpicking and like I said, I am probably just sour on "bar" coins because all the former coins with similar names have been trash.

YoBit wallet still down  Angry

For what it's worth, I sent a message to support but well, we all know YoBit support is nearly nonexistent.

Not sure what's going on with YoBit.  Seems like some bot is messing with the price selling 1 coin at a time.

I'll try to contact them and see what's going on.  Thanks again for letting me know.

blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 06:35:10 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 05:48:42 AM by blackchopper

Wallet is back online at Yobit.

Have to wait to add to Cryptopia.  They use DOT and to buy the amount of DOT needed it would cost .4 BTC to add the coin.  Running all the nodes and website is already setting me back money.  If anyone wants to donate DOT to add XPTX to Cryptopia, let me know.

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Wallet is back online at Yobit.

Excellent!  I guess I can forgive Yobit for the downtime, to be fair they were very busy this week adding new innovative high-quality quality coins like Smurfcoin and LEPEN.   Roll Eyes

Have to wait to add to Cryptopia.  They use DOT and to buy the amount of DOT needed it would cost .4 BTC to add the coin.  Running all the nodes and website is already setting me back money.  If anyone wants to donate DOT to add XPTX to Cryptopia, let me know.

No rush now that Yobit is back up, but I may donate sometime down the road if it is deemed necessary.  I'm guessing they are asking for 1,000,000 DOT to get listed?
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

Excellent!  I guess I can forgive Yobit for the downtime, to be fair they were very busy this week adding new innovative high-quality quality coins like Smurfcoin and LEPEN.   Roll Eyes

LOL!

No rush now that Yobit is back up, but I may donate sometime down the road if it is deemed necessary.  I'm guessing they are asking for 1,000,000 DOT to get listed?

Yes, it's 1M DOT to add the coin.  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

If the price of DOT drops I'll try to pick a few up. 

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 07:03:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808609.msg18014335#msg18014335
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 12:02:18 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 12:58:34 AM by blackchopper

That's actually the second coin I've seen with our Roadmap info.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1763886.msg17614545#msg17614545

Maybe we've started a trend!

And no it's not me launching other coins.  And if I did, which I'm not, I wouldn't copy the roadmap from XPTX verbatim.

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:38:58 PM

And no it's not me launching other coins.  And if I did, which I'm not, I wouldn't copy the roadmap from XPTX verbatim.

Sorry, didn't mean to spread FUD but I'm sure you understand that around here it is prudent to assume the worst and consider everything a scam until proven otherwise.

I just checked out the GLTC thread and it is obvious the "dev" of that coin doesn't speak English very well.  If I didn't speak English and was attempting to dump a bunch of shitcoins, I'd find an obscure alt-coin with an ANN written by a native English speaker and copy/paste it as well.

Hope you caught some of those dumps on yobit.  If you want to buy more XPTX, just say the word and I'll FUD it much worse next time.  Cheesy
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:56:40 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to spread FUD but I'm sure you understand that around here it is prudent to assume the worst and consider everything a scam until proven otherwise.

I just checked out the GLTC thread and it is obvious the "dev" of that coin doesn't speak English very well.  If I didn't speak English and was attempting to dump a bunch of shitcoins, I'd find an obscure alt-coin with an ANN written by a native English speaker and copy/paste it as well.

Hope you caught some of those dumps on yobit.  If you want to buy more XPTX, just say the word and I'll FUD it much worse next time.  Cheesy

No worries.  I totally understand.  Not sure why they picked XPTX to pull info from.

XPTX is my only project.  I spend my own personal money each month keeping all the services up (multiple nodes, website, explorer).  I'm on bitcointalk most of the time and I'm not going anywhere.  Do I wish the price was higher?  Yes. 

Once I hammer out details with the other developers I've been speaking to about joining the team the progress should move faster.

Just hold tight and keep staking.

nextcryptopump

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

Looks like some Insiders are buying today.

So how many Developer are involved now in this Project?
When can we expect a Roadmap?
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

Looks like some Insiders are buying today.

So how many Developer are involved now in this Project?
When can we expect a Roadmap?

Buying happens on and off on Yobit.  .4 BTC volume is hardly that much volume.

Currently, there is 1 developer.  As stated previously, I'm working to bring some other developers on-board. 

As stated in the OP, there is no roadmap.  When something is ready, I will ANN it.

blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:05:55 AM

As promised, I haven't staked any of the premine to date which has been almost 1 year (11 months).

Since I'm bringing on another developer additional funds will be needed.  At this point, I feel it's time to stake those coins.  All records are kept in the block explorer as to the amount of coins in the development fund.

In addition, I've spent a lot of money out of my own pocket for this project.  I'd like to recover some of that money via the development fund at some point in the future.

Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:09:47 AM

what exactly are you trying to work on ?

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:15:47 AM

The project start at April 23, 2016.And now it is a year past.Something good news to bump?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: