Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:37:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%)  (Read 79391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blackchopper (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:29:59 PM

Sorry, I've been away for a little bit. 

Looking over all the posts about a potential swap.

Thanks for the opinions!

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
Tewmamadoe

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

Thanks for the opinions!

Blackchopper look at embercoin.

Ok their Stake awards are out of this world but they have a 40K buy wal for 2 weeks now.

Double rewards here to 500% a year make it drop 100% a year and you have a 50 milion marketcap in a month or so man i tell ya.

Think about it.

This coin is dead right now despite people staking .

You need volume and promo.

Both easy to obtain man.

Good luck
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

Thanks for the opinions!

Ok their Stake awards are out of this world but they have a 40K buy wal for 2 weeks now.

Double rewards here to 500% a year make it drop 100% a year and you have a 50 milion marketcap in a month or so man i tell ya.

Think about it.

EMB has 42.18176364 BTC buy support ($190,301.26617). Crazy buy support for EMB with 720% yearly interest rate. I though it was dumped to death but someone was buying them all and now they put up lots of buy support and switching over to master node. Same there here buy with a bit less yearly rate and way less buy support but that may get more as you get closer to master node release.

Having some kinds of fading interest rate would be good. Like lower X% every 3~6 months until it gets down to a flat rate.
Tewmamadoe

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:51:58 PM

Thanks for the opinions!

Think about it.

EMB has 42.18176364 BTC buy support ($190,301.26617). Crazy buy support for EMB with 720% yearly interest rate. I though it was dumped to death but someone was buying them all and now they put up lots of buy support and switching over to master node. Same there here buy with a bit less yearly rate and way less buy support but that may get more as you get closer to master node release.

Having some kinds of fading interest rate would be good. Like lower X% every 3~6 months until it gets down to a flat rate.

They basically just juiced the POS rewards got a decent discord channel with people helping installing wallets and a facebook and twitter campaign and boom there you have it.

IF Platinum wants to live this is the way to go and it is not a ponzi scheme or a pump and dump.

Thats the brilliance of it.

If you stake 500% a year Platinum could drop 70% and you still make a profit. Imagine that. Think about that. Thats crazy and ofcourse i would buy with both hands and feet.

blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:57:43 PM

Thanks for the suggestions.

Giraffle

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

the pos reward is really high for this coin, do you think it will get mined too fast?
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:46:18 PM

Bought some a few weeks ago.  I am very happy with how it's been staking. 
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

Probably be moving this toward a Masternode based coin.  Haven't figured out the fine details, but stock up now before the swap.

gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

Probably be moving this toward a Masternode based coin.  Haven't figured out the fine details, but stock up now before the swap.

Solid.

Any marketing/PR plans for the twitter account and beyond? Seems a little dry lately.
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

I now come across this crypto from people tweeting about it on twitter so i buy some coins to start staking. I not have a lot of coins but i like to know how much coin i need to earn stakes daily with this crypto. I read that maybe dev swap to masternodes which i hope he not do because this crypto already good paying high interest per year so why it need masternodes? it is hype in crypto right now so i hope dev does not follow the crowd.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

I now come across this crypto from people tweeting about it on twitter so i buy some coins to start staking. I not have a lot of coins but i like to know how much coin i need to earn stakes daily with this crypto. I read that maybe dev swap to masternodes which i hope he not do because this crypto already good paying high interest per year so why it need masternodes? it is hype in crypto right now so i hope dev does not follow the crowd.

If you're in the top 20 holders, staking is super profitable.

Currently takes ~$5k investment to get there from scratch.
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:16:45 AM

Why do you want to change from quark to x11?
Whats wrong with leaving algo as is
J
cryptoburst61

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:06:37 AM

If you're in the top 20 holders, staking is super profitable.

Currently takes ~$5k investment to get there from scratch.

I not have that amount of money to put into platinumbar so i just buy a small amount to start stake with. I then buy more each time i get spare btc. Now that i stake this wallet use a lot of cpu resource which make my computer slow. I think dev should look at making the wallet use less resources like other pos staking cryptos.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:24:20 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 11:46:02 AM by Agozyen

Probably be moving this toward a Masternode based coin.  Haven't figured out the fine details, but stock up now before the swap.

How about a signature campaign or something.  I know it's a lot of work but as stated by others the volume is low.  Build awareness to get people interested in the coin.  Then build a solid and decisive roadmap to excite the supporters.  

Edit:  I just saw your signature Blackchopper.  It conveys zero information about the coin.  You need to make it a little bigger and add the part about 230% Interest.  That will turn heads.
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:37:43 AM

I like the masternode coins because some of those coins have some nice advanced features.

Quark is nice, I have no problem with Quark.  The issue is the codebase I end up using.

Nothing is final at this point.  

Twitter campaigns and signature campaigns??? Why?  What am I promoting right now?  I'm trying to determine the future of the coin, now would be the worst time to run some kind of campaign.  I ran a giveaway when XPTX was added to Cryptopia promoting the exchange add.  I'd rather save coins for campaigns after the swap, etc.  Also, I'd like to see all the people FOMO when the coin swaps for the new coin.  People have the chance now to pickup cheap coins, they're loss if they're not paying attention.  I'm not running a full page add on coindesk to make sure they buy coins now.   Grin

My signature conveys not a lot of information because I really only post in this thread.  I'm not all over bitcointalk.  I highly doubt adding more information in my sig is going to make too much difference.

Thanks to every one who is contributing to the discussion.  Hearing people's opinions will help me determine the final decision.

cryptoburst61

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:52:33 AM

I like the masternode coins because some of those coins have some nice advanced features.

Quark is nice, I have no problem with Quark.  The issue is the codebase I end up using.

Nothing is final at this point.  

Twitter campaigns and signature campaigns??? Why?  What am I promoting right now?  I'm trying to determine the future of the coin, now would be the worst time to run some kind of campaign.  I ran a giveaway when XPTX was added to Cryptopia promoting the exchange add.  I'd rather save coins for campaigns after the swap, etc.  Also, I'd like to see all the people FOMO when the coin swaps for the new coin.  People have the chance now to pickup cheap coins, they're loss if they're not paying attention.  I'm not running a full page add on coindesk to make sure they buy coins now.   Grin

My signature conveys not a lot of information because I really only post in this thread.  I'm not all over bitcointalk.  I highly doubt adding more information in my sig is going to make too much difference.

Thanks to every one who is contributing to the discussion.  Hearing people's opinions will help me determine the final decision.

hello dev

If you decide to implement masternodes, you still will have pos yes? i really like pos coins and i not want to see it go from this coin. i not own a lot of platinum bar only 103 coins at this time. i will buy more very soon for when the coin swap start. i not see a total coin supply here so what will the total supply be for the new coin? i think 10 million is good amount if you have masternodes with the new coin.
Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

The PlatinumBAR supply is fairly low, what I would like to know is if dev is active? The 230% of PoS is forever?

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
cryptoburst61

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:18:47 AM

The PlatinumBAR supply is fairly low, what I would like to know is if dev is active? The 230% of PoS is forever?

yes it is very low for this coin, you not see the dev post above my post on this page? i think this pos reward might change when dev release the new coin. i not sure when this will happen but dev is open to ideas from the platinum bar community, i just hope it will be successful once this change happens here.
blackchopper (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:07:58 PM

Nope, the developer isn't active at all.

Probably not @ 230%.

greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:36:20 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 03:53:20 AM by greenhope

Masternode is nothing special nowadays, since we see coins turning into masternode one everyday.
But it's pretty good marketing tool.
It gets people's attention and seems giving some kind of legitimacy to a coin.
It seems 230% reward is not enough to get attention.
Take a look at B3's 10000% for a period of time.
It's getting tons of attention and new users.
XPTX may try 23000% per six month.lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: