Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%)  (Read 79389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

[/
I don't know what optimal block size is, but I'm experimenting...

(a)  it can't be "random" because then minnows would get a higher pct return than whales

(b)  I have 48 blocks right now and the one's with the highest confirmation number tend to be small

(c)  I'm pretty sure my return is better since I started consolidating blocks, will know for sure in about 10 days

For some weird reason I'm fascinated by this type of high yield coin...
I must get a dopamine hit every time I stake, man Smileyquote]

Actually, I have a detailed Excel sheet for each of my positions...
Based on staking about 1% of all XPTX for 2 months... you're approach is sub-optimal Smiley

So what's the smallest and largest stack you have?
It seems a small stack can return bigger reward but it is staking much more time.
I'm thinking of combining and splitting them by 100 coins and see how it goes.

Speaking of high yield coins, it is a peanut compared to some of really high yielding coins. Grin

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

[/
I don't know what optimal block size is, but I'm experimenting...

(a)  it can't be "random" because then minnows would get a higher pct return than whales

(b)  I have 48 blocks right now and the one's with the highest confirmation number tend to be small

(c)  I'm pretty sure my return is better since I started consolidating blocks, will know for sure in about 10 days

For some weird reason I'm fascinated by this type of high yield coin...
I must get a dopamine hit every time I stake, man Smileyquote]

Actually, I have a detailed Excel sheet for each of my positions...
Based on staking about 1% of all XPTX for 2 months... you're approach is sub-optimal Smiley

So what's the smallest and largest stack you have?
It seems a small stack can return bigger reward but it is staking much more time.
I'm thinking of combining and splitting them by 100 coins and see how it goes.

Speaking of high yield coins, it is a peanut compared to some of really high yielding coins. Grin

OK, I've definitely gone from about 230% annualized to 330-340% annualized...
When the blocks get halved down to the 30-40 XPTX range or lower...
Round up the ones with < 1000 confirmations and reconstitute bigger blocks in 150-200 range.

You only have to do this about once per day Smiley
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

looks  interesting, a rare crypto with fun that is halfway from starting

This has been around for a while... it has a good spread on the markets. Seems to be going somewhere.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoCurb

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

Been staking this for the past week and haven't gotten any rewards. Is this normal? Also, I've been getting this message regarding malwarebytes blocking outbound website file (2 times now) for XPTX while my client is running. Does this have anything to do with not receiving staking rewards? Do I need to add XPTX to the exclusion list?

Not sure how to post an image on here so here's the imgur of the error message:
https://imgur.com/CKR6530

Any information/tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Noobie Staker
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

hey team quick question, I downloaded the blockchain but the wallet is still 48 weeks behind. Did this happen to anyone? is there an updated file? for the blockchain?

***update*** the wallet is up and running and already received rewards in my first two days. Smooth wallet. I see big potential in the future  Cool Cool Cool

Yes, the wallet is rock solid and a pleasure to use Smiley

Staking fragments your stack into a million specks of dust...
So using Coin Control to reconstitute bigger blocks may optimize performance.

What is optimal size of coin stack?
The reward amount doesn't match the size of stack.
I can see smaller stack returns bigger reward, so  I though it is pretty much random.
So I just combined all coins as a stack, but usually it's not a strategy.
The very next reward is usually very small.
Do I miss anything?

I may be wrong here because there are various stake methods apparently, so here goes...

If you have 100 coins in your wallet and it is split up into 3 inputs of say 60, 30 and 10 (total of 100) they all earn the same interest rate.  However, because the 60 coin input has more coins it will stake more often.  The 30 and 10 coin inputs will take longer to stake and give a seemingly bigger reward because they took longer to stake.    If you average everything out it adds up to 230%, but if you aren't paying attention it looks random. 
If you shut your wallet down for a month and then turn it on again, the stake reward is based on the last time it staked, so you would get 30+ days when it finally stakes.

If you use coin control to keep all your coins in a single block the rewards will flow in a bit more steadily.  Over time there is no difference unless you opted for small inputs, in which case they may take longer to stake than normal. 
hawkice66

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

hey team quick question, I downloaded the blockchain but the wallet is still 48 weeks behind. Did this happen to anyone? is there an updated file? for the blockchain?

***update*** the wallet is up and running and already received rewards in my first two days. Smooth wallet. I see big potential in the future  Cool Cool Cool

I can see smaller stack returns bigger reward, so  I though it is pretty much random.
Do I miss anything?

I may be wrong here because there are various stake methods apparently, so here goes...

If you have 100 coins in your wallet and it is split up into 3 inputs of say 60, 30 and 10 (total of 100) they all earn the same interest rate.  However, because the 60 coin input has more coins it will stake more often.  The 30 and 10 coin inputs will take longer to stake and give a seemingly bigger reward because they took longer to stake.    If you average everything out it adds up to 230%, but if you aren't paying attention it looks random. 
If you shut your wallet down for a month and then turn it on again, the stake reward is based on the last time it staked, so you would get 30+ days when it finally stakes.

If you use coin control to keep all your coins in a single block the rewards will flow in a bit more steadily.  Over time there is no difference unless you opted for small inputs, in which case they may take longer to stake than normal. 

Thanks.

How much can we expect to stake if people are staking?! Because in other coins if not all people are staking then the rewards are more. So can we expect more than 230%?
Also other than staking, is there any use for this coin? What drives this coin's price?

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

Do I miss anything?

Thanks.

How much can we expect to stake if people are staking?! Because in other coins if not all people are staking then the rewards are more. So can we expect more than 230%?
Also other than staking, is there any use for this coin? What drives this coin's price?

You will get a minimum of 230% APR on average, not sure if non-staking wallets affect the APR.  What's driving the coins price is its rarity.  There are only 550K -ish coins around so that makes it very attractive for potential investors.  POS coins in general are gaining traction and they are a source of passive income. 
hawkice66

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

Do I miss anything?

Thanks.

You will get a minimum of 230% APR on average, not sure if non-staking wallets affect the APR.  What's driving the coins price is its rarity.  There are only 550K -ish coins around so that makes it very attractive for potential investors.  POS coins in general are gaining traction and they are a source of passive income. 

Thanks, it's been 3 days now and yet to stake once... Awaiting...
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

Do I miss anything?

I think you are right about the size of stack and time to take also the amount of staking reward.
I also think the total staking rate per year is much more than 230% when you consider the compounding effect.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:10:53 AM

I can see smaller stack returns bigger reward, so  I though it is pretty much random.
Do I miss anything?

If you have 100 coins in your wallet and it is split up into 3 inputs of say 60, 30 and 10 (total of 100) they all earn the same interest rate.  However, because the 60 coin input has more coins it will stake more often.  The 30 and 10 coin inputs will take longer to stake and give a seemingly bigger reward because they took longer to stake.    If you average everything out it adds up to 230%, but if you aren't paying attention it looks random.  

If you use coin control to keep all your coins in a single block the rewards will flow in a bit more steadily.  Over time there is no difference unless you opted for small inputs, in which case they may take longer to stake than normal.  
I think you are right about the size of stack and time to take also the amount of staking reward.
I also think the total staking rate per year is much more than 230% when you consider the compounding effect.

I have 112 swing trades and all staking in a spreadsheet for 76 days, so...

For the entire 76 days my annualized staking return is 308%...
But for the last 31 days my annualized staking return is 523%

For the latter I am staking about 1.5% of all XPTX...
And about once per day I merge small blocks (20-40) into medium blocks of about 200.

At any given time only 50-60% of all XPTX is staked... so that may increase returns for those that stake.
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Cryptopia wallet is having some issues, I would suggest checking the wallet status before sending if you use them for trades.
johnantony

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

Yes, as I've stated previously, this isn't a pump and dump hype machine give you a big glorious roadmap and not deliver kind of coin.

It's clearly stated in the OP that information isn't given out until things are ready.

I'm still here.  Haven't gone anywhere.  Still posting.  Haven't quit.

Things take time.  Enjoy the 230% staking.  Once everything is ready to go, I'll let everyone know and proceed.

The whole point of this coin was:  long term store of value and long term support.  My personal view is the longer a coin is around the better chance it has of increasing in value when crypto really takes off.

It takes awhile to get to the 247 floor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY

Are there Some update about cryptopia wallet maintenance and for platinum bar?
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

Yes, as I've stated previously, this isn't a pump and dump hype machine give you a big glorious roadmap and not deliver kind of coin.

It's clearly stated in the OP that information isn't given out until things are ready.

Things take time.  Enjoy the 230% staking.  Once everything is ready to go, I'll let everyone know and proceed.

The whole point of this coin was:  long term store of value and long term support.  My personal view is the longer a coin is around the better chance it has of increasing in value when crypto really takes off.

Looks like its still in Maintenance they posted a status message saying "10-02-18 Checking Transaction issues" so hopefully they will figure it out soon.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

Looks like its still in Maintenance they posted a status message saying "10-02-18 Checking Transaction issues" so hopefully they will figure it out soon.

There is nothing wrong with the XPTX wallet...
Cryptopia has recently has endless problems with even nuclear-hardened wallets like LTC...
In the last month almost any transfer has been delayed by hours for unknown reasons.

While you wait for your Cryptopia deposit:

1337leet

Activity: 1308
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Hey there,

is there a step by step how to mine manual?

I have no wallet, i have no pool, i have no miner.
blackchopper (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Things are moving along with XPTX.  Nice to see the price move up.

I'll look into some of the issues mentioned in this thread.

Thanks to everyone reporting the issues and everyone for being part of XPTX.

I'll have a more detailed update soon.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
dakszmey

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Could you provide me with all the useful links with the information about your project?
blackchopper (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Could you provide me with all the useful links with the information about your project?

Look at the OP.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

Welcome back and thanks for keeping us updated, the xptx wallet on Cryptopia has been down for maintenance for quite some time. I am not aware of any transaction issues they are referring to on the coin info page, is this something worth contacting them about or should we give it another week?
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Welcome back and thanks for keeping us updated, the xptx wallet on Cryptopia has been down for maintenance for quite some time. I am not aware of any transaction issues they are referring to on the coin info page, is this something worth contacting them about or should we give it another week?

Yes, I also ask you to orient us in time, so that everyone can calmly wait
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: