Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%)  (Read 79398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fccs

Activity: 355
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

I am in the discord and people are active there.  This coin is a slowly stable growing coin.  It's a very good holding investment coin.

Yes the discord has seen a fair bit of activity in recent weeks which is great to see. It shows that there is a group of people that support the coin and once we get some developments XPTX could explode! Also most people don't know how well this coin stakes with just a few hundred coins, yes it might take some time but the stakes are great.

Stakes are realistically some of the best if not the best % out there right now.  For a legit, real, non scam coin that is, this is probably the best staking coin there is.  All it needs is to be known and volume to pick up.  If it were on a bigger exchange people would hear about it more and look into it.
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

this coin is a dream
fccs

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Please everyone friendly reminder, there is a community PlatinumBAR discord if anyone would like to chat, needs help, or has questions feel free to stop in! https://discord.gg/KeXgPy4
fccs

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

Still sleeping on this coin
ll546799

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

I want to ask, why is my coin not giving me ICO? Can anyone help me solve the problem?

I didn't get XPTX from ICO??? I have 500 pieces.
muchotaco

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

$XPTX has been listed on another exchange:

https://myspeedtrade.com/

I'm not affiliated with the exchange - just passing along the info.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

I want to ask, why is my coin not giving me ICO? Can anyone help me solve the problem?

I didn't get XPTX from ICO??? I have 500 pieces.

Do you mean Stakes?  Is your wallet unlocked for minting?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

After a long time holding its value the price has been slowly decreasing over the past week or so. I guess people are either tired of waiting or are panicking and selling their XPTX. I for one am holding and staking as I noticed that my stakes have picked up in the past week, not sure why but I'm earning a lot more now then I have ever been earning staking this coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
hodljt

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

After a long time holding its value the price has been slowly decreasing over the past week or so. I guess people are either tired of waiting or are panicking and selling their XPTX. I for one am holding and staking as I noticed that my stakes have picked up in the past week, not sure why but I'm earning a lot more now then I have ever been earning staking this coin.

$xptx held out a long time and it just took a correction up until recently.   With the lower prices I doubled my position and the staking rewards did pick up.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

$xptx held out a long time and it just took a correction up until recently.   With the lower prices I doubled my position and the staking rewards did pick up.

Yes XPTX has held up well for a very long time, a lot more then most other coins out there. I also picked up a little more coins to add to my stack to help increase the staking weight. Like I said I have been staking a lot more now then before and I haven't really changed the way I stake as I still stake around 8 hours a day.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
blackchopper (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

Everything is down right now.

Things will pick back up.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Everything is down right now.

Things will pick back up.

Yes that is true and now might be a great time to buy some more XPTX which is what I did the other day as a small buy order of mine filled which I wasn't expecting to happen but it did as people panic as BTC was falling along with everything else. I've been holding XPTX for over a year now so I'm not too worried about what is going on right now with the crypto market as I believe that its only a matter of time before it picks up again. The question will be will XPTX reach its ATH of $5? That would be nice to see again!

fccs

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

I'm not even worried about price.  The value of this coin staking is worth more than someone buying a large sum at one time to move the price to $5.  Even know, you would think the market is low for xptx but it isn't.  It's all bs small orders in the order book.  We have mentioned this in the discord numerous times to people not to worry.  $4000 at the moment would move the price to $1 just like that.  It's all small mini orders that's all.
Agozyen

Until the end

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

$xptx held out a long time and it just took a correction up until recently.   With the lower prices I doubled my position and the staking rewards did pick up.

Yes XPTX has held up well for a very long time, a lot more then most other coins out there. I also picked up a little more coins to add to my stack to help increase the staking weight. Like I said I have been staking a lot more now then before and I haven't really changed the way I stake as I still stake around 8 hours a day.

On July 31 2017 I had 183 XPTX in my wallet.  On July 31 2018 I had 1309 XPTX.  Very happy with the results.

Edit:  All of it from staking!
Ivanetadichk

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

It does not have a strong use case yet. At the moment, it just stakes for inflation. Undecided
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

I'm not even worried about price.  The value of this coin staking is worth more than someone buying a large sum at one time to move the price to $5.  Even know, you would think the market is low for xptx but it isn't.  It's all bs small orders in the order book.  We have mentioned this in the discord numerous times to people not to worry.  $4000 at the moment would move the price to $1 just like that.  It's all small mini orders that's all.

Very true, I'm not too worried about the price as I never really pay attention to the XPTX price as I just stake and buy more whenever I see a dip which isn't that often. This coin never really has much volume except for when almost everything was pumping late last year which is when we did see some nice volume here. I'm sure that we will see that again in the near future, in the meantime I'll continue to stake and build my staking weight whenever there is a dip.

Agozyen

Until the end

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

It does not have a strong use case yet. At the moment, it just stakes for inflation. Undecided

Use cases in some instances are over-rated.  We don't know what the Dev has in mind yet.  Maybe it's just a cool low cap coin that is a store of value.  Look at Unobtanium.  That has less of a use case but is worth $150 per coin.
fccs

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

I think the dev should look into adding a exchange.  A lot of the small coins that either left cryptopia or a issue happened where they lost a listing went to https://latoken.com/ so far.  I have used it and it seems pretty easy and quick to use.   I heard it's easy to get a coin listed there, can platinumbar look into this?
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

I think the dev should look into adding a exchange.  A lot of the small coins that either left cryptopia or a issue happened where they lost a listing went to https://latoken.com/ so far.  I have used it and it seems pretty easy and quick to use.   I heard it's easy to get a coin listed there, can platinumbar look into this?

To be honest I think XPTX is safe on Cryptopia for now as it has been listed on there for a long time now and even with the low volume it has been able to remain on there with no problems at all. However I do agree that it would be best to get on more exchanges but maybe now isn't the right time even though some exchanges are easy to get on. Really what needs to happen is for the volume to increase and remain steady and then the dev could look at more exchanges.

fccs

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

To be honest I think XPTX is safe on Cryptopia for now as it has been listed on there for a long time now and even with the low volume it has been able to remain on there with no problems at all. However I do agree that it would be best to get on more exchanges but maybe now isn't the right time even though some exchanges are easy to get on. Really what needs to happen is for the volume to increase and remain steady and then the dev could look at more exchanges.

Yea if people only knew about this coin it would be to the moon easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: