Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%)  (Read 79363 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 10:53:28 PM

It would be nice to see Platinum Bar listed on Coin Stats which is a portfolio tracking site/app. I made a tweet the other day tagging Coin Stats owners but I never received a reply but I'll keep at them as I and many others would like to see XPTX listed on there and it could also help give XPTX some exposure.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fccs

Activity: 355
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:58:56 PM

It would be nice to see Platinum Bar listed on Coin Stats which is a portfolio tracking site/app. I made a tweet the other day tagging Coin Stats owners but I never received a reply but I'll keep at them as I and many others would like to see XPTX listed on there and it could also help give XPTX some exposure.

The weird thing is, it used to be.  Then it just reads it as 0 now.  Makes no sense
fccs

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:53:19 PM

Nothing new it seems as of late.
fccs

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:47:44 PM

How long have you been here? Was there any background? Investors?

Like 2 years now, nope just the creation and people joined.  No investors or such, all normal people who bought the coin and staked.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 10:52:57 PM

How long have you been here? Was there any background? Investors?

Like 2 years now, nope just the creation and people joined.  No investors or such, all normal people who bought the coin and staked.

Well a lot of us early holders of XPTX are still here and staking, some well know names on Twitter hold XPTX and I believe are helping the dev so this is what gives me confidence to continue to hold and stake XPTX. Time will tell if it was the right decision or not but I really do like how this coin stakes.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fccs

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

Yea I'm just letting it stake but I don't have high hopes anymore.  Nothing new has happened or come about and we have no volume because were on no exchanges.  Hell, the only new ones were on is from me submitting and getting on them, and I can't even trade on them because us customers aren't allowed lol.  So it's whatever.  I say just let it stake and if something happens cool, but most likely this coin is dead lol.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 11:01:59 PM

Yea I'm just letting it stake but I don't have high hopes anymore.  Nothing new has happened or come about and we have no volume because were on no exchanges.  Hell, the only new ones were on is from me submitting and getting on them, and I can't even trade on them because us customers aren't allowed lol.  So it's whatever.  I say just let it stake and if something happens cool, but most likely this coin is dead lol.

Same here, I just let it stake and see what happens. I'm not sure if we'll ever see the ATH again but if things start to pick up we could see XPTX hit 1k to 2k sats in the near future. Its going to be an interesting few months in crypto to see where the market is heading.

fccs

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:40:35 PM

Sadly no news, no twitter posts, no updates, nothing.  :/
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:04:27 AM

The community would have to work together and hire a dev if they wanted to make anything happen as far as coin specs go. We will have to deal with the PoS of 230% or we will eventually have to take out the rare claim in the description. What would the community like to see happen? Masternodes or maybe 5% PoS ---- its really up to us at this point.
fccs

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:46:09 PM

The community would have to work together and hire a dev if they wanted to make anything happen as far as coin specs go. We will have to deal with the PoS of 230% or we will eventually have to take out the rare claim in the description. What would the community like to see happen? Masternodes or maybe 5% PoS ---- its really up to us at this point.

I literally just want this coin to be known more and have volume.  I feel like that's main concern before anything or changing things around.  We still are not on any decent exchanges that are actually usable, especially for USA people, and no one even knows about this coin still.  If this coin had volume like it used to, not even asking for much but a little bit even, it would help greatly.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 11:35:30 PM

I literally just want this coin to be known more and have volume.  I feel like that's main concern before anything or changing things around.  We still are not on any decent exchanges that are actually usable, especially for USA people, and no one even knows about this coin still.  If this coin had volume like it used to, not even asking for much but a little bit even, it would help greatly.

There are some well known people holding this coin and I do believe that a lot of people know about XPTX as back in the day this was traded a lot on Cryptopia. This was the big problem when Cryptopia went down, it really hurt this coin a lot as that's where all the volume was. I personally wouldn't like to see Masternodes as they are slowly dying as the hype is over but maybe lowering the percentage might be a good idea moving forward.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 09:10:18 PM

Did crex delist xbtx? Itj ust disappeared from m yfavorites tab just now but their twitter shows no mention of delisting platinum bar coin.

There hasn't been any word from Crex that they have delisted XPTX but you are right its not showing up for me either even when I check all the markets they have available its still not showing. I'm guessing that maybe the wallet has gone into maintenance so lets see in the next few days if XPTX pops up again.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 10:33:10 PM

Ok great, i also sent a support ticket shortly after I replied here yesterday, the service person said everything was working fine so they are looking into it. I mentioned "delisting" but support didn't mention that at all so hopefully it really is just some weird bug.

Well I'm sure it isn't a delisting as they normally notify everyone on their Twitter and also in their Discord and I didn't see XPTX listed in the coins they are delisting. However I will say that if there is no volume for XPTX, they will eventually delist the coin as the coins they are delisting in the coming days is because there is no volume and the coins look abandoned.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:48:05 PM

Yeah. Good news is it's back on crex now. I bought some more since it's cheap i recommend others do same too, let crex know it's not a dead coin  Grin

Yeah I noticed it before when I logged in and checked, I was worried for a while as I thought they delisted the coin but when I checked their social networks there was no mention of the delisting which I thought it was something else. Yeah Crex would like to see some volume or else they will delist the coin like they have with several others recently.

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:53:25 PM

A small amount of XPTX is being given away on one of the exchanges, might bring it to the attention of others. Hopefully Coinmarketcap will get the total supply to match with the explorer since this will have an impact on the number rank. Not sure how the circulating supply is so off other than maybe they never updated things once the explorer got changed.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 10:57:49 PM

A small amount of XPTX is being given away on one of the exchanges, might bring it to the attention of others. Hopefully Coinmarketcap will get the total supply to match with the explorer since this will have an impact on the number rank. Not sure how the circulating supply is so off other than maybe they never updated things once the explorer got changed.

Yes the stats are off on CMC, to get them updated anyone can send them a support ticket but it could take a while before they update the stats as it took a few months with another coin I'm in. I just hope they don't delist XPTX as now it will only be listed on one exchange and CMC normally require two exchanges.

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:56:29 PM

Yes the stats are off on CMC, to get them updated anyone can send them a support ticket but it could take a while before they update the stats as it took a few months with another coin I'm in. I just hope they don't delist XPTX as now it will only be listed on one exchange and CMC normally require two exchanges.

I could understand if it gets delisted with the volume the way it is and not a very large community or active development. Even coin with bigger numbers and community's are being delisted from exchanges because of the current state of alts.
fccs

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:23:02 PM

Doesn't even matter anymore.  We have no exchanges and especially none for usa people, which are the main volume drivers.  So yea.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 09:55:15 PM

Doesn't even matter anymore.  We have no exchanges and especially none for usa people, which are the main volume drivers.  So yea.

Well like I said in the Discord, XPTX can get listed on Unnamed exchange if the community wants it, back then it was for free but now they are charging 0.04 to list coins. Yes I know it doesn't have much volume but at least XPTX will have an exchange for all users around the world to use.

fccs

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:55:30 AM

I honestly think it's time to say this coin is dead.  I am done helping and getting on exchanges and doing all this work for a dev that is not willing to do ANYTHING for there own coin themselves and disappears 10 months a time out of the year.  We have no volume, 0 exchanges to ACTUALLY trade on and that's a bottom line fact.  No usa trading = worthless.  We have no news in months, we have no new website or advancement in what is to be expected for future, nothing.  Sorry, I'll let the stuff sit in the wallet for now but I have been trying to help as well as a few others now for almost 2 years we are on and all that has occurred is dev absence and coin growth and price dropping to extreme lows.  This coin could have been something fantastic and has amazing potential, but with the leadership it currently has, it will 100% go no where and just keep going down more and more on the non usa exchanges it's even left on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: