Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%)  (Read 79364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fccs

Activity: 355
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:54:59 PM

Anyone who thinks the dev is working on anything remotely for this coin is a moron.  It's not going to ever get volume or come back, just accept it.  One of the most worthless coins ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 11:28:02 PM

Anyone who thinks the dev is working on anything remotely for this coin is a moron.  It's not going to ever get volume or come back, just accept it.  One of the most worthless coins ever.

Well there are many coins in the same situation as this one with no dev activity. I think a lot of these coins will never get back to where they once were and that is a fact and I do agree with you on this. I just wonder how many of the big supporters are still here supporting the coin?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mike The Great

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 06:33:52 PM

Well there are many coins in the same situation as this one with no dev activity. I think a lot of these coins will never get back to where they once were and that is a fact and I do agree with you on this. I just wonder how many of the big supporters are still here supporting the coin?

I will continue to support this coin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 11:44:55 PM

I will continue to support this coin.

Even with no activity from the dev or any of the other big bag holders?

I just don't understand why the dev just stopped after he came back last year, it just doesn't make any sense to me unless he has given up on the project? Like I have said I will continue to stake XPTX but there are much better coins out there to stake that actually have working products and use cases.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fccs

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 04:47:12 PM

Probably because dev is a idiot.
sluggo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:53:47 PM

You can always tell who bought the top Roll Eyes
fccs

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 10:02:12 PM

lol I didn't buy at the top?  I am just saying it like it is.  The dev disappeared like usual and nothing came of this coin, whether people bought at bottom, top, or staked for years, it's a worthless coin with 0 volume that never will amount to anything.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 11:45:22 PM

lol I didn't buy at the top?  I am just saying it like it is.  The dev disappeared like usual and nothing came of this coin, whether people bought at bottom, top, or staked for years, it's a worthless coin with 0 volume that never will amount to anything.

The only way I can see this coin amount to something is when the dev returns and starts working on XPTX again. The only problem is that we never even found out what the dev has been working on as he never mentioned anything. When we look at it XPTX does have potential in the next cycle as I believe staking will be the next big thing for crypto once ETH starts staking and I think more people coming into crypto will look for other long standing staking coins but they will also look for active communities and dev teams which is what we have missing here.

fccs

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:19:52 AM

The only way I can see this coin amount to something is when the dev returns and starts working on XPTX again. The only problem is that we never even found out what the dev has been working on as he never mentioned anything. When we look at it XPTX does have potential in the next cycle as I believe staking will be the next big thing for crypto once ETH starts staking and I think more people coming into crypto will look for other long standing staking coins but they will also look for active communities and dev teams which is what we have missing here.

The website is gone, the explorer is gone, he's gone.  Even if he came back, it won't matter.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 11:33:18 PM

The website is gone, the explorer is gone, he's gone.  Even if he came back, it won't matter.

Yes I know all this however we just never know what can happen in a time where staking is all the rage. If he does come back and gets thing back up and running again when staking is all the rage then we might see XPTX back up there once again but the dev will need the passion to do so because it seemed to me that's what he lacked as a dev.

fccs

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:21:15 PM

Yes I know all this however we just never know what can happen in a time where staking is all the rage. If he does come back and gets thing back up and running again when staking is all the rage then we might see XPTX back up there once again but the dev will need the passion to do so because it seemed to me that's what he lacked as a dev.

Well this coin will never get on a useful exchange so I would likely say it will never happen. lol
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 11:07:54 PM

Well this coin will never get on a useful exchange so I would likely say it will never happen. lol

The thing is that we just never know what will happen in crypto so I never give up hope even though things look dead here. It could just take that one person that wants to take over a long standing project and have a working chain and boom XPTX is alive again. Not saying that this will happen but we just never know as staking could be the next big thing once DeFi starts to die down.

fccs

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:47:22 AM

He hasn't been on in over a year lol.  Not to mention I don't even know what exchange has this shitcoin still listed.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 09:37:34 PM

He hasn't been on in over a year lol.  Not to mention I don't even know what exchange has this shitcoin still listed.

To be honest I don't think this coin is listed on any exchange right now after the explorer went down a few months ago. I just forgot about this coin as there is no active development and there have been better opportunities elsewhere that has active teams. 

mine4food

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 10:16:25 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2021, 10:43:25 PM by mine4food

He hasn't been on in over a year lol.  Not to mention I don't even know what exchange has this shitcoin still listed.

To be honest I don't think this coin is listed on any exchange right now after the explorer went down a few months ago. I just forgot about this coin as there is no active development and there have been better opportunities elsewhere that has active teams.  

It is listed here:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/XPTX/BTC

I am a developer but I never worked on blockchains.
I could try to restart/relaunch the project if someone could help me.

First of all:
How to recover the blockchain and block explorer?
I had the wallet working for a long time. I have a backup of my wallet data and my database if it could help.

I just found the wallet executable and launched it. It found 1 connection. Let's see if it synchronyze the wallet. I am 1year and 7weeks behind since last sync.

Anyone interested in relaunch the project?

To the moon!!!! Smiley  Cool

fccs

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:45:45 PM

He hasn't been on in over a year lol.  Not to mention I don't even know what exchange has this shitcoin still listed.

It is listed here:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/XPTX/BTC

I am a developer but I never worked on blockchains.
I could try to restart/relaunch the project if someone could help me.

First of all:
How to recover the blockchain and block explorer?
I had the wallet working for a long time. I have a backup of my wallet data and my database if it could help.

I just found the wallet executable and launched it. It found 1 connection. Let's see if it synchronyze the wallet. I am 1year and 7weeks behind since last sync.

Anyone interested in relaunch the project?

To the moon!!!! Smiley  Cool

Problem is we don't even have a exchange right now
fccs

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 05:20:37 PM

Just wanted to come back and check to see the creator is still dead I see. lol
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 10:41:01 PM

Yes still dead here however it can all change very quickly if the dev or if someone comes and takes over the project. Clearly we can see that the old dev doesn't give a crap about the project anymore, not even the bull market has enticed him to come back and get this project up and running again. If someone was to come in and take over, I think switching to ETH or BSC would be the way to go as we can still have staking etc...

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:43:54 PM

Hello, someone can share a active nodes list for syncing wallet please. Thanks
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 10:48:45 PM

Hello, someone can share a active nodes list for syncing wallet please. Thanks

I wish I could help but I haven't been able to get my wallet to sync for close to 1 year now because every time it connects and starts to sync, it then drops out so I just gave up as there is no one around to help. Last I checked the explorer was also down so I don't even know how anyone can check if they are on the right chain or not. XPTX is one big mess right now but I do hope that someone can help you out.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: