Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Trolls  (Read 2524 times)
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:54:13 AM

Why not have a healthy troll population? Admittedly they're not an endangered species. Still they can be fun to watch. Tongue
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 04:25:20 AM

Sorry, 15 posts*
Which begs the question-how the fuck do you know my history on the forums all the way back to when I first registered? For real thats a little scary. Don't you have a bridge or something to be guarding,

A bunch of us are long time fans. We find you so gosh darn adorable. I mean we laugh our asses off when we read some of your stuff, but damn it, you try so hard.

When will you be getting your new crucible? I want to see you aim more power tools at your dick.
I wish I could quote two people at the same time, but TECSHARE, why don't you go back to that thread you started on me (you know, the one that got turned around on you) and apply some anal lube like everyone said. And "surebet" I'm not even sure I want to waste my time on you. Only thing logical is you got a scammer tag, created a new profile and here you are. Otherwise how would you know about things that happened months ago? I'm really curious about that.

This is awesome. Basically, you're a hypocritical man child that one one hand throwing a tantrum when someone points out that something you are selling is not in fact what you say you're selling, flipping the fuck out about integrity.

On the other, just because someone demonstrates better knowledge of said product and the ability of doing a review of user posts or relying on an external source to distil your shenanigans, OHMYGODSCAMMER.

Just because I just joined the fray doesn't mean I'm new or incapable of lurking, but you know, effort.

Oh, and just for you, BEHOLD MULTIQUOTING!

Sorry, 15 posts*
Which begs the question-how the fuck do you know my history on the forums all the way back to when I first registered? For real thats a little scary. Don't you have a bridge or something to be guarding,

A bunch of us are long time fans. We find you so gosh darn adorable. I mean we laugh our asses off when we read some of your stuff, but damn it, you try so hard.

When will you be getting your new crucible? I want to see you aim more power tools at your dick.
Darwin awards candidate?

Sorry, 15 posts*

Sorry, 15 posts*

Sorry I'm not Mr. Oakley like you. I had to search for the model type prior to posting. And you know what-I made a mistake. Yes, I posted something that I did not have. BUT I posted something LESS valuable than what I had. And then you the troll comes in like its your duty to point out whenever someone makes a tiny mistake. I like that you said "fakely"-because they're as real as they come and I already sold them for more than I had listed. I guess I have you to thank. Thanks!
Also, wow, impressive maneuvering w/the forums. Pretty good for someone with 15 posts. If you truly were lurking for about 5 months before you decided to spend 5 minutes and create an account, that just proves how much of a troll you really are. The only "surebet" I would make is that you're a) someone w/2 accounts or b) a scammer returned. It doesn't really matter though, I'll never be conducting business with you. I prefer to do that with people who are pleasant, and I am in-turn pleasant back, making the forum a pleasant place. You are just a troll.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 04:35:24 AM

Otherwise how would you know about things that happened months ago? I'm really curious about that.

You do realise that anyone can read your post history, don't you?  I check post histories all the time if someone posts something which sounds sketchy or batshit insane just to get an idea of whether it's a one-off or whether it's consistent behaviour.  Some people stick mostly to couple of forums, so even if they've been here a while I mightn't run across them until they post in a forum I frequent.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 04:53:17 AM

Sorry I'm not Mr. Oakley like you. I had to search for the model type prior to posting. And you know what-I made a mistake. Yes, I posted something that I did not have. BUT I posted something LESS valuable than what I had. And then you the troll comes in like its your duty to point out whenever someone makes a tiny mistake. I like that you said "fakely"-because they're as real as they come and I already sold them for more than I had listed. I guess I have you to thank. Thanks!
Also, wow, impressive maneuvering w/the forums. Pretty good for someone with 15 posts. If you truly were lurking for about 5 months before you decided to spend 5 minutes and create an account, that just proves how much of a troll you really are. The only "surebet" I would make is that you're a) someone w/2 accounts or b) a scammer returned. It doesn't really matter though, I'll never be conducting business with you. I prefer to do that with people who are pleasant, and I am in-turn pleasant back, making the forum a pleasant place. You are just a troll.

Actually they have the same MSRP. Stop trying to ass your way around the fact that you put up an often copied good that set off massive red flags by the fact that nothing matched up.

But hey, you sold them for 65$. PURE PROFIT, right? Did it occur to you that you could've dumped them on ebay? Nah, no dirty fiat for you, because you need 100 coins in your wallet.

But to the point, the fact that you made a mistake is not the issue. The fact that you are flipping the fuck out about being called out is frankly hilarious though.

I don't have another account and I'm not the reincarnation of a scammer. I still find it funny that you through that last accusation around so readily, for someone who probably had to cower in his hugbox after the other thread, being suspected of misrepresenting his goods.

Keep calling me a troll and a scammer, that'll work out great.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 07:35:36 AM

Sorry, 15 posts*

I wish I could quote two people at the same time, but TECSHARE, why don't you go back to that thread you started on me (you know, the one that got turned around on you) and apply some anal lube like everyone said. And "surebet" I'm not even sure I want to waste my time on you. Only thing logical is you got a scammer tag, created a new profile and here you are. Otherwise how would you know about things that happened months ago? I'm really curious about that.

The only thing that went wrong about that thread was the fact that it didn't drive home the point that it is in your interest to leave me the fuck alone sperglord. I haven't tread on your threads just yet, but if you continue to introduce yourself into my environment I will.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:46:54 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 07:23:26 PM by johnniewalker

Actually they have the same MSRP. Stop trying to ass your way around the fact that you put up an often copied good that set off massive red flags by the fact that nothing matched up.

But hey, you sold them for 65$. PURE PROFIT, right? Did it occur to you that you could've dumped them on ebay? Nah, no dirty fiat for you, because you need 100 coins in your wallet.

But to the point, the fact that you made a mistake is not the issue. The fact that you are flipping the fuck out about being called out is frankly hilarious though.

I don't have another account and I'm not the reincarnation of a scammer. I still find it funny that you through that last accusation around so readily, for someone who probably had to cower in his hugbox after the other thread, being suspected of misrepresenting his goods.

Keep calling me a troll and a scammer, that'll work out great.

Seriously who the FUCK are you. You're just mad you called it wrong. Sorry, I don't work at Sunglasses Hut. I made an honest mistake, I wasn't misrepresenting my goods-theres a difference. Why would I want them for BTC instead of putting them on eBay? I don't know, maybe because I already made back what I payed for them (your figure of what I sold them for is wrong, btw) and the Bitcoin seems to be climbing at a little bit higher rate than the dollar Wink Are you going to fault me for that? I bought those glasses from Oakley MYSELF, I want to make that clear. I won't have little 15 post trolls trying to make me look bad.
I don't know why people like you are so quick to be hostile and make enemies. Although, for the most part its good people on here, and I can attest to that based on the probably hundred or so transactions I've done.
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:37:22 PM

wtf!?! How did you track me down?  Huh

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:39:11 PM

Never any shortage of troll on the internet. It's even worse on an unmoderated forum. Try the ignore function if you're unhappy.
surebet

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:33:23 AM

Never any shortage of troll on the internet. It's even worse on an unmoderated forum. Try the ignore function if you're unhappy.

I'd probably do this if the roles were reversed, but then again I'm betting he a) can't resist trying, and failing, to win an argument with a random stranger on the interwebs, b) can't resist the extra attention, and c) is paranoid to a point where he fears that I'll pop randomly in his threads to thrash talk without him knowing.

Seriously who the FUCK are you. You're just mad you called it wrong. Sorry, I don't work at Sunglasses Hut. I made an honest mistake, I wasn't misrepresenting my goods-theres a difference. Why would I want them for BTC instead of putting them on eBay? I don't know, maybe because I already made back what I payed for them (your figure of what I sold them for is wrong, btw) and the Bitcoin seems to be climbing at a little bit higher rate than the dollar Wink Are you going to fault me for that? I bought those glasses from Oakley MYSELF, I want to make that clear. I won't have little 15 post trolls trying to make me look bad.
I don't know why people like you are so quick to be hostile and make enemies. Although, for the most part its good people on here, and I can attest to that based on the probably hundred or so transactions I've done.

So I take it you were in the army?
Jaw3bmasters

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Another block in the wall

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:22:21 AM

Why not have a healthy troll population? Admittedly they're not an endangered species. Still they can be fun to watch. Tongue

I've read all the way up to your post looking for useful info. I'm out.

In Cryptography we trust.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:25:57 AM

Looking for useful info in "Off-Topic"? Ambitious, though thoroughly misguided.
surebet

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 01:30:53 PM

Precisely my thoughts in regards to the power tools & dick proximity incident.
Jaw3bmasters

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 01:42:33 PM

Seriously greyhawk? This coming from you? How else would I know who to ignore?

Jaw3bmasters

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 01:46:14 PM

Precisely my thoughts in regards to the power tools & dick proximity incident.

I think that's where I lost interest. Not sure why I'm still in this thread either. oh......... /trolling

GernMiester

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 05:23:41 AM

Anybody notice there's no shortage of em on here?

Why are people so upset about trolls?  Read, Laugh, and move on.. Whats the issue?
It is funny when someone gets mad at a post then flames or ignores.

Well Off to make a stupid comment while necro-ing a thread to anger guys like crazy, well he knows who he is.. I cant imagine being so small as to care what is posted or brought back from the dead. Thanks for the laughs troll.

Kettenmonster

Activity: 420

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 07:36:01 PM

Why are people so upset about trolls? 

Well you can only disgrace yourself as good as you can, can't you.  Grin

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2013, 10:10:52 PM

Honestly I think trolls are nothing to worry about as long as you have an ignore/block function, they're only a bother on those stupid forums where there isn't any such thing, like with house phones in real life too.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 01:55:48 AM

Why are people so upset about trolls?  Read, Laugh, and move on.. Whats the issue?

Well Off to make a stupid comment while necro-ing a thread to anger guys like crazy, well he knows who he is.. I cant imagine being so small as to care what is posted or brought back from the dead. Thanks for the laughs troll.

I agree. And if you think you aren't ever going to encounter any, you're crazy. But when these trolls start saying stuff about you that isn't true, say you're selling something that isn't what you say and what it really is, thats when they get annoying.
surebet

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 02:07:36 AM

I agree. And if you think you aren't ever going to encounter any, you're crazy. But when these trolls start saying stuff about you that isn't true, say you're selling something that isn't what you say and what it really is, thats when they get annoying.

So what you're saying is that you have undeniable proof that I scammed someone, since you've been been piping about that for a few days now. Care to offer some proof?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 02:31:43 AM

One way to remedy that would be to sell that what one is saying one would be selling instead of selling something different.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: