Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Trolls  (Read 2524 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:03:24 AM

Anybody notice there's no shortage of em on here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SRoulette

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 05:46:07 AM

its the nature of bitcoin Smiley

If only we could harness the butt hurt into hashing power, then bitcoin would truly be secure.

SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:50:40 AM

If you haven't ignored at least 50 'people' you aren't doing it right.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
SRoulette

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:06:50 AM

If only we could harness the butt hurt into hashing power, then bitcoin would truly be secure.

The biggest butt-hurt person talking about butt-hurt people LMAOOOOOOOOO I am dying here.

Here is that renewable energy source I was referring to.
A "professional" php programmer who had no concept of how to launch a php script outside an apache environment.

It was really quite amusing, he went from fail-troll to exposing his ignorance on the subject he claims to be an expert on.
Thread here for anyone that wants a laugh at gweedos expense: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142326.0 or verify his level of "expertise".

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:12:51 AM

The biggest butt-hurt person talking about butt-hurt people LMAOOOOOOOOO I am dying here.
Troll
SRoulette

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:14:50 AM

Troll

Well you did start a troll thread Wink

Let the little guy wear himself out, he made a public fool of himself and discredited himself in the same thread.
Its a big pill to swallow, let him get it out of his system Smiley

Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:21:21 AM

How do you see how many people ignore someone?

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
SRoulette

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:21:46 AM

Yo you just went around to every thread I posted in and started to try to make me look like fool which doesn't work on me LOL

Your doing a great job of that yourself

Mr P-H-P Expert

SRoulette

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:32:36 AM

Yo you just went around to every thread I posted in and started to try to make me look like fool which doesn't work on me LOL

Your doing a great job of that yourself

Mr P-H-P Expert

Lmao really evaluate yourself and what you just did cause, I am still getting PM's/emails with new business for programming so whatever your doing it really working LOL

Then you should make a public fool out of yourself by displaying your ignorance more often Smiley
Have fun with your imaginary clients that are flooding your inbox.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:38:56 AM

Ahhh the old 'you're butthurt' troll, have to admit anyone who resorts to that nowadays really is just a troll for the most part because they aren't trying to have any kind of intelligent conversation.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:42:18 AM

Oh, wow.

Well, all I can add to this discussion:

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:48:53 AM

Oh, wow.

Well, all I can add to this discussion:

+1
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:55:39 AM

Still mad that someone called you on you fakeleys?
SRoulette

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 07:33:21 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2013, 08:11:57 AM by SRoulette

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144822.msg1535982#msg1535982 See who the real troll is...

Also that goes for anyone here that has an issue with me, lets talk it out like men

Men do not throw tantrums like boys,

Mr P-H-P Expert

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:02:15 AM

Still mad that someone called you on you fakeleys?
LOL who the fuck is this guy. They're real and somebody already bought em, so go fuck yourself. I'm gonna throw all the trades I've made away for a pair of fake sunglasses? Talk to me when you have more than 14 posts buddy lol
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:12:09 AM

Sorry, 15 posts*
Which begs the question-how the fuck do you know my history on the forums all the way back to when I first registered? For real thats a little scary. Don't you have a bridge or something to be guarding,
surebet

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 11:28:33 AM

Sorry, 15 posts*
Which begs the question-how the fuck do you know my history on the forums all the way back to when I first registered? For real thats a little scary. Don't you have a bridge or something to be guarding,

A bunch of us are long time fans. We find you so gosh darn adorable. I mean we laugh our asses off when we read some of your stuff, but damn it, you try so hard.

When will you be getting your new crucible? I want to see you aim more power tools at your dick.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 09:42:36 PM

Sorry, 15 posts*

A bunch of us are long time fans. We find you so gosh darn adorable. I mean we laugh our asses off when we read some of your stuff, but damn it, you try so hard.

When will you be getting your new crucible? I want to see you aim more power tools at your dick.
Darwin awards candidate?
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 11:50:36 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 12:04:46 AM by johnniewalker

Sorry, 15 posts*

I wish I could quote two people at the same time, but TECSHARE, why don't you go back to that thread you started on me (you know, the one that got turned around on you) and apply some anal lube like everyone said. And "surebet" I'm not even sure I want to waste my time on you. Only thing logical is you got a scammer tag, created a new profile and here you are. Otherwise how would you know about things that happened months ago? I'm really curious about that.
surebet

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:52:03 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 03:13:42 AM by surebet

Sorry, 15 posts*

I wish I could quote two people at the same time, but TECSHARE, why don't you go back to that thread you started on me (you know, the one that got turned around on you) and apply some anal lube like everyone said. And "surebet" I'm not even sure I want to waste my time on you. Only thing logical is you got a scammer tag, created a new profile and here you are. Otherwise how would you know about things that happened months ago? I'm really curious about that.

This is awesome. Basically, you're a hypocritical man child that one one hand throwing a tantrum when someone points out that something you are selling is not in fact what you say you're selling, flipping the fuck out about integrity.

On the other, just because someone demonstrates better knowledge of said product and the ability of doing a review of user posts or relying on an external source to distil your shenanigans, OHMYGODSCAMMER.

Just because I just joined the fray doesn't mean I'm new or incapable of lurking, but you know, effort.

Oh, and just for you, BEHOLD MULTIQUOTING!

Sorry, 15 posts*

Darwin awards candidate?

Sorry, 15 posts*

Sorry, 15 posts*

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: