Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Altcoins to collect  (Read 3204 times)
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:01:25 AM

Funny that nearly all write ETH and hope that anyone will buy this shit out of their hands :DD

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:18:16 AM

For me:

LTC
DASH
DOGE
CLAM
LISK
Grctest

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:42:37 PM

Gridcoin https://gridcoin.us and Bitshares are my main two altcoins I'm invested in.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:14:28 PM

at this point apart from bitcoin the next crypto that i am hodling is litecoin especially after the current rise i have sold some LTC and am buying it again a a slight lower price because it seems like it will continue to rise with bitcoin.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:41:12 PM

I think litecoin will be good investment as bitcoin is gaining pump and litecoin is also picking good volume, it is rising steadely. So it will profit to hold some litecoin till bitcoin stop pumping.

Next coin where i have invested is krypton (KR) ethereum forked coin with good and active developer. They are soon gonna launch blockexplorer.
They have also already tested their smart contract tech, they will also realease that soon. Next good think is lower supply they have which is only 2.6 million around in total. Find more in http://krypton.rocks
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:43:02 PM

the only good Altcoin to invest today would be Eth and Dash, they both just added to BTC-e    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

btw this is my list :

1. Dash
2. Eth
3. Exp
4. BTS
5. Maidsafe/storj

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
JosNekoKopa

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:47:09 AM

Many coins have good opportunity for such rise we can only remember in 2014 year, but LTC somehow
i believe have best chance for extra good rise because it is very underpriced for a longer time.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 12:22:04 PM

Many coins have good opportunity for such rise we can only remember in 2014 year, but LTC somehow
i believe have best chance for extra good rise because it is very underpriced for a longer time.

i agree with LTC rising especially because of its history but i think currently it has a rather unstable market, it can go sideways as it has shown recently. i have bought and sold a couple of times in the past days for short term profit and i think it is not yet ready for the rise.

--looking for signature--
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 01:03:27 PM

For me my top 5 altcoin to collect are CBX, mrai, etherium, clams and espers those are my top 5. but only bitcoin is the only one that i want to hold for a long run..  but for the mrai has a problem about the block.. but i think they are still developing the mrai...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BigUpGiddyup

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 09:36:24 PM

1. BigUp
2. ETH
3. LISK
4. DOGE
5. BigUp

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:23:21 PM

for now I am only thinking about three bitcoin only, ie LTC, ETH, and Lisk. I think they have good potential as altcoin
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:31:18 PM

ETH and XMR. Thats it.
The only coins with a clear purpose, growing communities, demand and active development.

Everything else is usually more an obvious joke, hyped up worthless stuff, bought by newbies or guys too lazy to do their homework and research or those who intend to sell on the latter.
I am the guy

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:20:08 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 11:06:41 AM by I am the guy

Been around crypto since 2013, and have tried more coins than I can count. Let me tell ya'...lots of shitcoins. The only coin one should collect are coins that are 1.scalable, 2.innovative, 3.not vaporware and 4.targeted for real use.  The only coin I can recommend at this time is XVC.      

*just calling it like I see it.  Wink

JosNekoKopa

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:00:06 PM

i agree with LTC rising especially because of its history but i think currently it has a rather unstable market, it can go sideways as it has shown recently. i have bought and sold a couple of times in the past days for short term profit and i think it is not yet ready for the rise.
Everybody now investing in ico coins and neglecting rest of "normal no premine" coin which can be very surprising, im looking at those coins and some of them showing signs of accumulations. LTC is one of them.
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:28:50 AM

Everybody now investing in ico coins and neglecting rest of "normal no premine" coin which can be very surprising, im looking at those coins and some of them showing signs of accumulations. LTC is one of them.

For the premined coins, if the developers are active and the price of the coin is stable, it is investable for me.

Dinki

Activity: 180

Incent

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:25:52 AM

Hey guys do you think XRP and Monero has any future?

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 07:53:56 AM

Hey guys do you think XRP and Monero has any future?

1. Eth
2. Mrai
3. Monero
4 xrp
5. Dash
6. LTC
7. ADZ
8. trump
9. Gld
10. Gridcoin

Those coins is my top 10 listed coins that very good choice to buy because it is promising coin one maybe we can see it one of these days the price of it will rise and maybe it wi hit to the market because they have good devs that do hardwork to lift up there coin i want to add lisk but when i see its price and it turns very down at price so i will not recommend lisk

Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:42:29 AM

Based on innovation / technology / potential, I am only sure about two:

Decred
&
Counterparty
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print