Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Trending  (Read 467 times)
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:31:10 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 04:58:15 AM by ProfessionalGoogler

Business as usual.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:17:16 AM

on point as usual
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:06:43 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 04:24:13 PM by Spoetnik

You are the KING of this entire forums history in pointless useless one line "low quality" garbage posts.
I have nicely reminded you of this at least a dozen times and you never get it trough your thick skull.

I also find it amusing you Showed up and on your first comment
were parading around as a Bitcoin expert.
Let me guess.. long time user that new bothered to register ....right  Roll Eyes

Looking at a few of your older posts i am fairly certain i know who you REALLY are too.
and NO that is NOT a good that at all.. which explains why your all over the Altcoin section with this account.
(his account only showed up in this section to flog ETH during the pump)

Check out this old comment of yours below.
Then be warned i will be reporting this post.
Because the only comments i have seen from you in the Altcoin section were for
intense levels of silly nonsense Ethereum spamming.. mostly snotty one line deceitful lies.

This is bullshit because i have no bloody clue how you mange to make soooooo many
NEW pointless garbage topics about ETH ..one after another after another.
If i went through your post history i bet i could find dozens of these exact same topics.

And why should we all have to follow rules when you garbage post like crazy ?
I decided to look at your post history because i was really honestly wondering if you
could even say anything that was longer than one sentence long.

We get it.. Ethereum.. blah blah blah
Are you that god damn stupid ?
Do you REALLY think we all need yet ANOTHER fucking topic on ETH ?
And worse yet another one by YOU ? ..the shitpost champion.

So how many more times were you going to bump your own topic today ?
What is the matter don't have alternate accounts you can do that with ?

I have pointed out how you have broken a whole pile of the rules here soooooo many times.
So what gives ? I'd love to know.. really are you that dense or stubborn or what ?

Fuck Ethereum and fuck your shitty stupid comments & topics.
..report yourself smart guy.

We are dying to know the actual site name. My guess is, sales are going down and it may even stop working within 3 months.

This assumption is just ignorance to the business world. Just because someone is selling a business does not mean it is tanking.

Unless the internet dies, this will continue to generate $2000+/profit, minimum, which is a conservative number.

Last month I made $3650+ profit from just PayPal transactions.

http://i.gyazo.com/43d9b85d1f6859475fe69ea99c426e23.png

Alternative payment methjavascript:void(0);ods generate me anywhere from $500-$1000+/month. Unfortunately I have had almost no sales for Bitcoin transactions.

In peak months I made a ton more, so in certain cases you are right, but in some you are not. I simply lost a lot of desire to promote and advertise this specific project.

Maybe you should look into a couple things first before you make nonsense topics like this. One thing you should look into is how having a poor opsec isn't a good thing at all. I hope you learn one day.

inb4 you ask what's opsec or google here I saved you some time
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM0PmwOlifE
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaYdCdwiWU

I'll offer 70 BTC through escrow.

No offense but with HF in your username I have reason to believe your either
-  trying to troll and be funny
- just bored
- posting to post

Or I could be wrong but I don't know, that's just my opinion. Roll Eyes

If you look me up on HF you will see I've donated over $10,000 to that website. I have money.

I've already reported "chaosPT" to a mod for trolling, just ignore him.   Kiss

here is another gem of yours..

Hello Guys,

I think many of you don't have idea how the websites flipping works. I have a lot of experience in this and I can say that flippa is not the best marketplace to get sites at. If you are looking for much more sites oyu have alternatives like Empire flippers or FE international, usually sites are sold for 20x monthly profit but it can go up to 36x depending on the nature of the business.

NO one is going to give the URL in public without a deposit well I never give out any info without a proper deposit since it will create competition and even negative SEO.

It would be good to get more stats from the OP.

Good luck!

Yup, yup, and yup.

Seems many people in this forums are trolls, and now I understand it is a very un-modded forum..  Lips sealed

and another..

But yeah the troll posts like these are exactly why I wish BTC wasn't profitable for big time miners that are becoming bankers.

Looking at your post history i see soooooooo many pointless one word comments..

And another where you got a neg rating for asking for a loan for $15,000.00 with no collateral etc

I can fill this loan in it's entirety for you. What collateral are you offering?

Please re-read.
So in other words you cannot offer anything to guarantee that the lender is going to be repaid in full?

This is a loan not a collateral loan again please read.
[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I did. No one in their right mind is going to lend someone $15,000 based solely on "proof of income" when that person has zero trust and zero trading history

Holy shit read my thread again?

No wonder this forum has so many trolls. This forum is not the law and does not set the standards of how loans work, they only suggest.  Can you learn to read because you clearly don't.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:16:51 AM

WOW that graph looks mighty familiar  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)