Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin newbie  (Read 2045 times)
zetsokun (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:13:57 AM

How do i start earning bitcoin from scratch?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:30:14 AM

Without anything ? Same way you earn money . You work !
It's not that hard honestly (If you have the required knowledge and skills) in Programming , Design , etc ... you can offer your services (whatever skills you have) in Services section and you will get paid with Bitcoin .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zetsokun (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:02:32 AM

How about without working just like sharing ads and you earn money?
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:07:36 AM

One thing I do to make money online without any investment except time, posting on this forums. I do not know the specific number but I do know that I have made over 300 USD online over the past two years here at Bitcointalk. I've spent 21 days, 2 hours and 56 minutes as of now.

Now that I have a somewhat steady income here at Bitcointalk. I am aiming higher, to build a website that will generate a lot of Bitcoin for me.

You wont be able to make a lot with the method you describe - unless you build a successful website and place advertisement(s) on it.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
zetsokun (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:18:49 AM

One thing I do to make money online without any investment except time, posting on this forums. I do not know the specific number but I do know that I have made over 300 USD online over the past two years here at Bitcointalk. I've spent 21 days, 2 hours and 56 minutes as of now.

Now that I have a somewhat steady income here at Bitcointalk. I am aiming higher, to build a website that will generate a lot of Bitcoin for me.

You wont be able to make a lot with the method you describe - unless you build a successful website and place advertisement(s) on it.

Really for just posting? Hoowww? Just the way i want. I like to spend time on the internet.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3269

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:26:06 AM

The fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
zetsokun (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:28:41 AM

The fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.

I dont have the money to buy. And i dont like to buy i just want to earn .
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:26:11 AM

I dont have the money to buy. And i dont like to buy i just want to earn .

Then hit up bitcoin faucets and earn money and try to grow them by investing.You can also try gambling but it contains risk,but you can try your hands on if you think you might be lucky.Or either way you can rank up here in bitcoin forum and earn by putting up signature,avatars or any kind of promotional activity.You can also start up a service if you are good in some productive work.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:28:21 AM

Look for faucets and be patience, this spend a long time. Or u can upgrade ur ACC and make some profit with posts

zetsokun (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:54:57 AM

Look for faucets and be patience, this spend a long time. Or u can upgrade ur ACC and make some profit with posts

How do i upgrade my acc to get profit?
And can you give me examples of faucets?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:08:15 PM

don't waste your time on faucets they will give you the smallest amount while taking up all your time of day.
you already have a good idea yourself.
there are ad networks like coinurl and adbit.co,... that will give you ads to put on your site and earn money from showing them.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
zetsokun (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:28:25 PM

Thank you guys
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3269

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:09:25 PM

I dont have the money to buy. And i dont like to buy i just want to earn.

Consider these two scenarios:

1. You spend 4 hours a day 5 days a week clicking of faucets and spamming the forums. By the end of each week your earn 0.02 to 0.1 BTC.
2. You spend 4 hours a day 5 days a week working for minimum wage (in the U.S.). By the end of each week, you earn $150 and buy 0.3 BTC.

You say you prefer #1, but that seems like a poor choice to me.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:19:28 PM

I recommend you to read this guide. There are explained all most popular ways to earn bitcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
Welcome to bitcoin world and good luck!

zetsokun (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:56:05 PM

1. You spend 4 hours a day 5 days a week clicking of faucets and spamming the forums. By the end of each week your earn 0.02 to 0.1 BTC.
2. You spend 4 hours a day 5 days a week working for minimum wage (in the U.S.). By the end of each week, you earn $150 and buy 0.3 BTC.

Im still a student. Btw i live here @ PH hahhaha
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:56:56 AM

because going outside is a pain in the ass for some people, also you need to wake up early, you need to follow certain rhythms, you are not free to operate liek you want

certainly spamming faucets is not the best solution, bu there are solutions, that can earn you bitcoin without working and converting
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:30:59 AM

Really for just posting? Hoowww? Just the way i want. I like to spend time on the internet.

As you post on this forums more, you will rank up. As your membership rank increase, you will be able to participate in one of the high paying signature campaign. You can find a lot of signature campaign here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0.

As you newbie, you probably will not earn much. I'd suggest you to wait until you are a Member before you participate in one of the signature campaign. As a member, you will probably earn around 5 USD weekly for 20 posts. When you are a Senior Member, you have the potential to earn up to 50 USD per month for 100 posts.

I am a Hero member and I have the potential of earning 50 USD weekly for 150 posts at my signature campaign - Bit-x. Enjoy earning here. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:57:38 AM

How much posts i need to up my rank for member?

zetsokun (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:01:31 PM

As you post on this forums more, you will rank up. As your membership rank increase, you will be able to participate in one of the high paying signature campaign. You can find a lot of signature campaign here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0.

As you newbie, you probably will not earn much. I'd suggest you to wait until you are a Member before you participate in one of the signature campaign. As a member, you will probably earn around 5 USD weekly for 20 posts. When you are a Senior Member, you have the potential to earn up to 50 USD per month for 100 posts.

I am a Hero member and I have the potential of earning 50 USD weekly for 150 posts at my signature campaign - Bit-x. Enjoy earning here. Smiley.
Ohh. 5 usd for a member not bad. How much posts do i need to rank up?
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:14:53 PM

whether you have the skill? if newbie come here without the skill is still difficult to get bitcoin, apart from the faucet.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: