Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please unban my account  (Read 754 times)
bonsk1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:49:28 AM

Sorry bonski, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

Hi sir admins may I know why did my account was banned? And may I know what do I need to do to unban my account?  Huh Cry Cry

username: bonski
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whispers

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:52:05 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=741264
Activity: 98
The easiest thing to assume would be that you were spamming. Going through your posts, none of them seem constructive or helpful at all. But either way, a moderators reply would be better.
bonsk1 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:59:04 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 11:23:15 AM by bonsk1

The easiest thing to assume would be that you were spamming. Going through your posts, none of them seem constructive or helpful at all. But either way, a moderators reply would be better.
Is that so? But I'm not just spamming around and I'm doing my best on every post that I make. Cry I hope moderators would help me with this matter to unban my account.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:51:57 AM

Is that so? But I'm not just spamming around and I'm doing my best on every post that I make. Cry I hope moderators would help me with this matter to unban my account.

Its unlikely that it will be unbanned. Is there no time given?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
bonsk1 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:53:02 AM

No time given as you can see from my original post sir.
Alaki_away

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:00:05 PM

No time given as you can see from my original post sir.
That means you're permanently banned (as a person), I'd guess. Posting outside this board (with your alternatives) 'll evade your ban as well.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:42:37 PM

1445 posts in 12 weeks, that's nearly 20 a day, all of them shit. Welcome to the Sausage Factory.

Let's have a wild guess....were you in a signature campaign, by any chance? Did it start with a Y?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:47:24 PM

1445 posts in 12 weeks, that's nearly 20 a day, all of them shit. Welcome to the Sausage Factory.

Let's have a wild guess....were you in a signature campaign, by any chance? Did it start with a Y?
God damn that is a lot of spam, Ive been here almost 1 year and I still don't have that many posts

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 02:12:52 PM

What exactly did you think was going to happen when you make 40 posts a day as a signature campaign participant? In addition to your very high activity/post ratio for a new member, you were copy-pasting replies.

I hope moderators would help me with this matter to unban my account.
It depends on who handles the case. If it were up to me, assuming that this is your first severe strike, 3-6 months minimum is what I'd recommend. We definitely dislike copy-paste.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bonsk1 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:14:07 PM

What exactly did you think was going to happen when you make 40 posts a day as a signature campaign participant? In addition to your very high activity/post ratio for a new member, you were copy-pasting replies.

It depends on who handles the case. If it were up to me, assuming that this is your first severe strike, 3-6 months minimum is what I'd recommend. We definitely dislike copy-paste.
Okay sir thank you for giving a feedback regarding my case. I hope that I will get a response soon from other mod that handles my case and hoping that will he give me a pardon.  
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:22:20 PM

Okay sir thank you for giving a feedback regarding my case. I hope that I will get a response soon from other mod that handles my case and hoping that will he give me a pardon.  

I think you misunderstood you will not get unbanned right now.  Your being told to take 3-6 months come back and ask then for being unbanned.   It is not a short process, it is meant to teach you and also prevent others seeing the ban for doing things such as this case copy/paste is a pretty big deal.

Also make sure you DO NOT use another account during this period your banned.  One of worst things you can do is ban evasion.   So make sure you wait your time and only post here in meta about ban.
bonsk1 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:30:44 PM

I think you misunderstood you will not get unbanned right now.  Your being told to take 3-6 months come back and ask then for being unbanned.   It is not a short process, it is meant to teach you and also prevent others seeing the ban for doing things such as this case copy/paste is a pretty big deal.

Also make sure you DO NOT use another account during this period your banned.  One of worst things you can do is ban evasion.   So make sure you wait your time and only post here in meta about ban.
Okay sir no problem I can wait within that period. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: