Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is starting to trek upwards  (Read 1927 times)
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:15:39 PM

Other forces come into play here, so anybody who is looking at what innovation does LTC offer is on the wrong trail.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K210 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:37:51 PM

Sit and be patient, it is highly likely that this year or next litecoin will go above $48. Good things come to those who wait. It is unfortunate some are unable to tell shitcoins apart from the real deal.

A copy coin cannot ever be the real deal. It's just Xeroxed.

Lol with that logic 95% of crypto should be worth $0 as most crypto is forked from other coins. Copy or not i think litecoin is here to stay, volume is nice, price is increasing and btc/ltc ratio is rising nicely. LTC was launched fairly which gives it an advantage over the shitty IPO/ICO coins you see today which exist only to make the developer rich.
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:41:51 PM

Other forces come into play here, so anybody who is looking at what innovation does LTC offer is on the wrong trail.

But Litecoin is a very sexy coin, swedish girl! It can be regarded as Silver if Bitcoin is Gold. Understand? Grin Grin
K210 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:44:21 PM

Lol if you judge a coin by its innovation then BTC should be $0.
K210 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:45:27 PM

But Litecoin is a very sexy coin, swedish girl! It can be regarded as Silver if Bitcoin is Gold. Understand? Grin Grin

Not to mention chinas bitcoin. Chinese millionares have a lot of money to blow, wonder what would happen if that went into LTC Roll Eyes
prettybuds

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:45:37 PM

What the feck did my poor eyes just read? Bitcoin is THE ONE INNOVATOR who founded this entire scene. The reason why you and me are here in the first place. LOL!

If Bitcoin is not insanely innovative then I don't know what is.
K210 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:50:22 PM

What the feck did my poor eyes just read? Bitcoin is THE ONE INNOVATOR who founded this entire scene. The reason why you and me are here in the first place. LOL!

Bitcoin is NOT innovative compared to some altcoins which have a range of features. Compared to regular currency bitcoin is innovative but not compared to the tech in some alts. Bitcoin is not succesful because of its tech rather because of its adoption.
prettybuds

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:56:53 PM

Bitcoin is NOT innovative compared to some altcoins which have a range of features. Compared to regular currency bitcoin is innovative but not compared to the tech in some alts. Bitcoin is not succesful because of its tech rather because of its adoption.

Bitcoin was the most innovative who made all this possible thus nothing comes close to its innovation power yet, imo

Maybe Ethereum or something similar will be able to enable  something along the lines of that, but there aren't any altcoins who have done anything even remotely close to what Bitcoin has done.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:54:03 PM

Litecoin has been increasing quite a bit lately. Price has gone up from $3.20 to $3.45 in a day. Those who are not buying into litecoin are going to regret it. Later this year litecoin will reclaim its position as altcoin king mark my words.

Bullshit.

A King would be capable of surpassing it's former ATH, as Bitcoin has done. The remaining rest we do label "Shitcoins".

ol' whinney Bitcoin Maximilianz

fine BTC is King
LTC is the Queen
Doge the court jester

ETH an invading Borg thing sent here to assimilate all coins into one Turning complete chain

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
K210 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:01:50 PM

Bitcoin was the most innovative who made all this possible thus nothing comes close to its innovation power yet, imo

Maybe Ethereum or something similar will be able to enable  something along the lines of that, but there aren't any altcoins who have done anything even remotely close to what Bitcoin has done.

I think you misunderstand, bitcoin is innovative but the pow technology it uses it ancient and will fail in the future. Tech ways there are more advanced things in crypto space such as POS, instant transaction and annoymous transactions.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:23:25 PM

I think you misunderstand, bitcoin is innovative but the pow technology it uses it ancient and will fail in the future. Tech ways there are more advanced things in crypto space such as POS, instant transaction and annoymous transactions.

Was it so difficult to understand what I wanted to say? And the guy quoting POS above, must be some kid or something. POS is dead baby, just ask Peercoin.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 03:47:30 PM

Is there any specific news to drive up the price of the litecoin? I know the litecoin is controlled by very few people.
K210 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:55:15 PM

Was it so difficult to understand what I wanted to say? And the guy quoting POS above, must be some kid or something. POS is dead baby, just ask Peercoin.

Yes peercoin is dead that must be why it has a $10 million market cap and solid development.
K210 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:57:52 PM

Get your LTC while they are cheap
K210 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:01:42 PM

Is there any specific news to drive up the price of the litecoin? I know the litecoin is controlled by very few people.

BTC is going up so by effect LTC is too.
yelllowsin

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:29:06 PM

I see no reason to invest in LTC instead of BTC as historically they seem to go upwards accordingly.
kanoptx

Activity: 406

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:35:13 PM

well, you can't judge a coin just by innovation. but when you have a coin that "works just fine" like btc you need something new, if not why bother changing? but it's deff. not the only factor that's for sure..

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 04:44:26 PM

ltc is the second best to btc guys Cheesy
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:46:58 PM

lol you are delusional. There's not a single alternative to POW that delivers the level of robustness and army-grade encryption that POW delivers.
Bitcoin's core will remain like that because it's a feature, then through second layer solutions like Lightning Network we can have instant cheap transactions and we will have increased anonymity in the near future as well.

Bitcoin has no competition, stop dreaming with altcoins taking over and be realistic.
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:09:03 PM

Generally Litecoin is divided up more fairly that Bitcoin.
The news probably is that the Litecoin Association is going to soon release a roadmap which includes major update.
Also, there is also a proposal to scale Litecoin maximum block size to an adaptive solution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: