Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 12:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want a full member account in exchange of my facebook account  (Read 301 times)
lakisis (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:00:47 PM

i have my Facebook with 4,335 friends , and want to exchange it with any bitcointalk account (full member or pot full member).
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:12:05 PM

How old is the the account
Whare are most of the friends from and age range

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:15:25 PM

Why not sell your facebook separately and once you got the coins, use it to buy the full member account? I believe it will be much easier for you to get an account than trading it with you facebook. Also facebook can easily be reversed so I don't think it's a good deal to exchange for a forum account.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lakisis (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:30:26 PM

How old is the the account
Whare are most of the friends from and age range

It is about 2 years old,
the friends are from all over the world, I was using it for advertising, that is why I added friends from different parts of the world, but about 40% from India.

Why not sell your facebook separately and once you got the coins, use it to buy the full member account? I believe it will be much easier for you to get an account than trading it with you facebook. Also facebook can easily be reversed so I don't think it's a good deal to exchange for a forum account.

if someone want to buy it for coins then he can pay the amount with which I can buy a full member account. (thanks for suggestion  Smiley )
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:40:16 PM

You can buy a full member account for around 0.1 to 0.3 BTC as far as I know, which is 40$ to 120$.

The only problems with FB are that you'll need to prove that the friends are real here first before getting any serious offers.

As the other person suggested, it is unlikely that the same person who has an account for sale will be interested in buying FB accounts.

Try selling the FB account for 40-120$ worth of BTC first, but I think it is unlikely that you'll get it due to it being hard to prove that your friends are real/engaged with content.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:56:41 PM

You can buy a full member account for around 0.1 to 0.3 BTC as far as I know, which is 40$ to 120$.

The only problems with FB are that you'll need to prove that the friends are real here first before getting any serious offers.

As the other person suggested, it is unlikely that the same person who has an account for sale will be interested in buying FB accounts.

Try selling the FB account for 40-120$ worth of BTC first, but I think it is unlikely that you'll get it due to it being hard to prove that your friends are real/engaged with content.
Don't suggest too much. Full member accounts only costs 0.03 BTC - 0.06 BTC at todays bitcoin price. 0.1 BTC is way too overpriced.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lakisis (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:48:36 AM

Anyone there who are interested to get my facebook account for at the price of equal full member account?

or who want to exchange his full member or pot full member account with my facebook account.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:40:58 PM

Don't suggest too much. Full member accounts only costs 0.03 BTC - 0.06 BTC at todays bitcoin price. 0.1 BTC is way too overpriced.

Strange, Full member used to cost that much. Sorry for the misleading info, I guess you should search around for more recent account sellers. (Haven't  been able to find any recently)

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:22:11 PM

Strange, Full member used to cost that much. Sorry for the misleading info, I guess you should search around for more recent account sellers. (Haven't  been able to find any recently)

lol, I also tried to search onthis forum and found that the full member accounts are easily available at 0.02 BTC to 0.03 BTC, and pot Full member accounts are available at less than 0.015. you can see on the reference links below

reference 1
reference 2

while at one place on auction I saw that a legendary account sold at 0.42 BTC, and on another posts a person is selling his hero account at 0.35 BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: