Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am selling my BTC generating domain  (Read 931 times)
battmann (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:03:45 PM

wantfreebitco.in

Ive had my fun with the site and decided to sell. Here is a link to the auction:

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/17060-wantfreebitco-in-already-appraised-at-over-60

Happy bidding!
battmann (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:28:45 PM

Oh, I forget to that if you are interested in purchasing the site, but dont want to bother with bitmit just message me and we can work out a deal and use another escrow service.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:30:08 PM

Who appraised the site at $60, and do you have a copy of said report?  How much income are you making with it?  How many monthly visitors?  What's the growth in visitors look like over the time period you've had the site live?
battmann (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:34:35 PM

Most of that info is on the auction site. The visitors have increased exponentially after using google services to get it advertised. Message me for more info if you wish.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:07:59 PM

Most of that info is on the auction site. The visitors have increased exponentially after using google services to get it advertised. Message me for more info if you wish.
Why won't you publicly state how many visitors the site currently has or has had in the past?  Why is that something that has to be said via private message?  If I was selling a site, it seems like making public the important stats would be one of the first things to do.
battmann (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:14:59 PM

Cause i don't care to, or have the time to inch along every detail to someone. If you actually did your own research you would have followed the link, seen the first image for the auction was the certificate of appraisal, and not bother me with such things. Not trying to be rude but ignorance is annoying to me.

Good day.  Grin
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:18:17 PM

Cause i don't care to, or have the time to inch along every detail to someone. If you actually did your own research you would have followed the link, seen the first image for the auction was the certificate of appraisal, and not bother me with such things. Not trying to be rude but ignorance is annoying to me.

Good day.  Grin
Fair enough - your choice.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:21:21 PM

Estimated value $16-$64.

lol, and by go daddy! What a trusted authority. That must be a very popular site!!!

Why wouldn't someone just go buy a 99 cent .info name, take the URL's you have there, go sign up at coin url themselves, and spam the forums with their own domain?

If you are making less money in a year, than the domain is worth, that means your starting bid of $20 you're making $1-2 a month. Godaddy's estimate is probably fair. However, it's on the low end, not the $60 end.

And again, you stole the same list from dozens of other people that are doing the same thing. You're offering nothing unique and the domain name isn't very memorable or short.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
battmann (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:35:47 PM

Yeah but it's nifty  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: