Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: Dangerous manipulative psychopath present in the Bitcoin community  (Read 2003 times)
nlovric (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:47:19 PM

At Rugatu – a Bitcoin-driven questions and answers community –a dangerous manipulative psychopath with the username "paraipan" and administrator privileges keeps removing parts of other users' posts and then claims that the person swore, removes the part of the comment in which the target explains that they're having problems with the state as they were beaten by police and arrested by the General Criminality, Terrorism, and War Crimes Service of the Republic of Croatia following a notification to the European Court of Human Rights, keeps deleting parts of the targets' other comments, awaits the targets' response, and then deletes his own comment, making it seem like the targets' comment (response) was out of line. If the target copy-pastes the parts of the question – which he claims contain swearing – from the questions' history, he removes them and only leaves the targets' negative commentary without the proof supplied by the target.

As I have already dealt with two such manipulative psychopaths at a local legal aid Web site at which  I provided legal aid – quoted relevant laws, international contracts, and the Constitution – to victims of civil and human rights abuse at the hands of the state, with two moderators – probable state employees – deleting my posts and suggesting to the victims to pay the unwarranted fines, comply with police decisions without requesting a judicial procedure, and even disregard a childs' right to express her wishes in front of a court – and comply with the decision of the Centre for Social Welfare, instead – with these same moderators, after the people I assisted posted objections to the deletions, deleting their objections as well, claiming that they swore – I saw their posts; they didn't – I learned that when dealing with manipulative psychopaths with moderator and/or administrator privileges, one should take screenshots of their own posts.

This is my experience at Rugatu:

I started participating at Rugatu a few days ago and have previously not encountered anyone with that username.

Who is this manipulative psychopath – "paraipan"; is it the owner of Rugatu himself? Is it a government employee of some country or someone else; why are they harboring him, then?

My account at Rugatu was suspended minutes after copy-pasting proof for everyone to see; the welcome message states that I have been suspended to "reflect [my] attitude".

It is possible that my posts shall be manipulated further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:01:08 PM

Never tried Rugato myself, but there has been members expressing feeling "cheated" by posting a lot of answers and then have a certain "member" claim the best answer bonus more than once.

Most earn bitcoins sites are a waste of time.

easier to setup a candboard box and start selling bitcoins to the public in the street, telling them about bitcoin like a mobile subscription salesman.

You can easily make a couple of hundreds $$ a day that way.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4576

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:52:51 PM

At Rugatu – a Bitcoin-driven questions and answers community
- snip -

Solution:

Don't use Rugatu.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:25:50 PM

At Rugatu – a Bitcoin-driven questions and answers community –a dangerous manipulative psychopath with the username "paraipan" and administrator privileges keeps removing parts of other users' posts and then claims that the person swore, removes the part of the comment in which the target explains that they're having problems with the state as they were beaten by police and arrested by the General Criminality, Terrorism, and War Crimes Service of the Republic of Croatia following a notification to the European Court of Human Rights, keeps deleting parts of the targets' other comments, awaits the targets' response, and then deletes his own comment, making it seem like the targets' comment (response) was out of line. If the target copy-pastes the parts of the question – which he claims contain swearing – from the questions' history, he removes them and only leaves the targets' negative commentary without the proof supplied by the target.

As I have already dealt with two such manipulative psychopaths at a local legal aid Web site at which  I provided legal aid – quoted relevant laws, international contracts, and the Constitution – to victims of civil and human rights abuse at the hands of the state, with two moderators – probable state employees – deleting my posts and suggesting to the victims to pay the unwarranted fines, comply with police decisions without requesting a judicial procedure, and even disregard a childs' right to express her wishes in front of a court – and comply with the decision of the Centre for Social Welfare, instead – with these same moderators, after the people I assisted posted objections to the deletions, deleting their objections as well, claiming that they swore – I saw their posts; they didn't – I learned that when dealing with manipulative psychopaths with moderator and/or administrator privileges, one should take screenshots of their own posts.

This is my experience at Rugatu:

I started participating at Rugatu a few days ago and have previously not encountered anyone with that username.

Who is this manipulative psychopath – "paraipan"; is it the owner of Rugatu himself? Is it a government employee of some country or someone else; why are they harboring him, then?

My account at Rugatu was suspended minutes after copy-pasting proof for everyone to see; the welcome message states that I have been suspended to "reflect [my] attitude".

It is possible that my posts shall be manipulated further.

Your profile on the site is here: http://www.rugatu.com/users/1992/nlovric, apparently you were given a "three day suspension to reflect on attitude." Your screenshots are barely legible, so I'm guessing you got combative in your discussions with paraipan who as near as I can tell is the site's only admin.

Rugatu's where I got some of my first low effort bitcoins, and it is one of the few free bitcoin sites that allowed me to get an appreciable amount of bitcoins. I've claimed a whole BTC reward there once as well as several bitquarters, bitdimes, and bitnickles. I don't frequent there as much as when I got started in Bitcoin, but is was a useful site to get some initial coin on.

With your question Affordable long-term loans in Bitcoins, I have to wonder if maybe you started setting of some warning signs that you might be looking to scam. Generally bitcoiners are suspicious, more so than they used to be about lending with terms like "The native person or legal entity providing the loans will not be provided with the exact details of most projects and will not be provided with any information at all on some more-classified projects." I'm not sure being a jerk to you when you offer scambait crosses the line into being a dangerous psychopath.

nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:25:39 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2013, 10:58:17 PM by nlovric

Your profile on the site is here: http://www.rugatu.com/users/1992/nlovric, apparently you were given a "three day suspension to reflect on attitude." Your screenshots are barely legible, so I'm guessing you got combative in your discussions with paraipan who as near as I can tell is the site's only admin.

Yes, I got combative after he started attacking me in that question and then he kept deleting what he wrote, leaving only my – as you say – combative replies. I have never met anyone with that user name anywhere nor have I ever had any communication with that user previously.

With your question Affordable long-term loans in Bitcoins, I have to wonder if maybe you started setting of some warning signs that you might be looking to scam. Generally bitcoiners are suspicious, more so than they used to be about lending with terms like "The native person or legal entity providing the loans will not be provided with the exact details of most projects and will not be provided with any information at all on some more-classified projects." I'm not sure being a jerk to you when you offer scambait crosses the line into being a dangerous psychopath.

Why should I give away my ideas? As you say, a scam might be involved and the scam might be to simply pretend to be offering me a loan to see if I have though of something interesting that the person allegedly offering me the loan can bring to life themselves.

If he considered my question a scam, then why didn't he delete the entire question, lock it immediately, and/or simply post an administrative warning that he considers the question to be preparation for a scam?

What I think the warning signal was was that maybe he realized that he's not the smartest guy on his site. It's not a wonder that Luno notes that a same users' answers keep getting chosen as the accepted answer there – perhaps this "I don't want anyone smarter or more knowledgeable than me here, so let's push them out" is a general rule at Rugatu. The 0.01-or-similar BTC rewards are not really something anyone would grab over for, so I don't see that as a plausible reason for what Luno notes. I thought of such a site as a place to exchange knowledge between someone having an idea – me – and someone possessing some needed information – others – with a little Bitcoin tip involved to avoid spending time on gathering and analyzing information that someone else has already gathered and analyzed or is, perhaps, more familiar with the topic.
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:45:00 PM

don't use the site then, start your own ?
Atruk

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:53:41 PM

Why should I give away my ideas? As you say, a scam might be involved and the scam might be to simply pretend to be offering me a loan to see if I have though of something interesting that the person allegedly offering me the loan can bring to life themselves.

If he considered my question a scam, then why didn't he delete the entire question, lock it immediately, and/or simply post an administrative warning that he considers the question to be preparation for a scam?

What I think the warning signal was was that maybe he realized that he's not the smartest guy on his site. It's not a wonder that Luno notes that a same users' answers keep getting chosen as the accepted answer there – perhaps this "I don't won't anyone smarter or more knowledgeable than me here, so let's push them out" is a general rule at Rugatu. The 0.01-or-similar BTC rewards are not really something anyone would grab over for, so I don't see that as a plausible reason for what Luno notes. I thought of such a site as a place to exchange knowledge between someone having an idea – me – and someone possessing some needed information – others – with a little Bitcoin tip involved to avoid spending time on gathering and analyzing information that someone else has already gathered and analyzed or is, perhaps, more familiar with the topic.

Well... The sites on the Gambling board tend to be much safer investments than most things on the Long term offers board.

If as you propose you idea is come sort of new crypto algorithm, it isn't really much of a business idea anyway. Secure crypto tends to require a lot of peer review to advance and there's little to no money patenting it because the quality of public domain crypto is excellent. Whether you intend to scam or not I doubt there is much appetite to finance your effort, because the best outcome is probably going to be you develop your algorithm and default on the loan because you have produced a product without a market.

Without regard for what else you have posted: soliciting for a long term low detail loan without at least building up some reputation on WOT or through other transactions makes it hard to take you seriously.

nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 12:56:54 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 01:58:57 PM by nlovric

If as you propose you idea is come sort of new crypto algorithm, it isn't really much of a business idea anyway. Secure crypto tends to require a lot of peer review to advance and there's little to no money patenting it because the quality of public domain crypto is excellent. Whether you intend to scam or not I doubt there is much appetite to finance your effort, because the best outcome is probably going to be you develop your algorithm and default on the loan because you have produced a product without a market.

Without regard for what else you have posted: soliciting for a long term low detail loan without at least building up some reputation on WOT or through other transactions makes it hard to take you seriously.

Out of a whole list of what I need the Bitcoins for, you have selected the item through which I obviously do not intend to return the loan.

Peer review is what happens after patenting. Patenting takes up to 18 months at the patent office (i.e. country) you apply. Claiming the same patent in additional countries after establishing priority at the first patent office takes additional time. An invention can only be patented if it has not been made public prior to being provided with the patent for the invention. This is the up-to-18-months period. Also note that I only speak and write Croatian and English; the Swiss Institute for Intellectual Property allows patent applications to be submitted in English to establish priority; however, the applicant must provide a German, French, or Italian translation within 3 months. I expect no profit from the invention within the first few years of patenting as – as you have correctly noted – such an invention needs to be peer reviewed, first and then – additionally – it has to be applied into existing or new products. I intend to allow free non-commercial use with Free and Open Source (FOSS) Linux, Berkley Systems Design (BSD), GNU/Hurd etc. distributions.

Let me – again – copy-paste my brief explanation of the purpose of the loan:

Quote from: nlovric
The projects are from the area of Information Technology (IT) security exploitation and prevention, advanced computer networking and stealth and/or steganographic routing, cryptography and cryptology, Communications Intelligence (COMINT) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) gathering and evasion, emanations security (EMSEC) exploitation (TEMPEST) and prevention (alternatives to NATO SDIP-27), and similar projects.

If you need a direct answer to the question "What will you repay the loan from?", the answer is: I will first finish the smallest and simplest projects for almost-only-financial purposes. Then I will have the financial means to develop the mostly-novel projects which I really want to create and then the truly-novel projects. It need not necessarily go in that sequence, but what is truly-novel usually cannot be applied soon – i.e. there is no direct demand for it before it is created – so one cannot expect immediate profit from the truly-novel, but only from the mostly-novel.
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:47:38 PM

Never tried Rugato myself, but there has been members expressing feeling "cheated" by posting a lot of answers and then have a certain "member" claim the best answer bonus more than once.

An hour or so ago, I examined what has happened to the questions I had posted, without having the opportunity to select an accepted answer myself due to my account being suspended – now permanently, with false claims that I was uncivil with mods as well as other members – and have determined the following:

• In my Ordering electronics from the Peoples' Republic of China, payable with Bitcoins question, my comment in the answer accepted by the administrator – with the selection being attributed to my identity – has been deleted. In the comment, I gave a breakdown of Bitmits' user locations – countries and continents – and noted that Bitmit seems to be the fastest-growing Bitcoins site. What is wrong with this guy? Of course, I have – in the meantime – realized that technically the fastest growing Bitcoin sites are the Bitcoin currency exchange sites, but I was considering only the sites on which you can use money, not just convert it into other types of money.
  • In my Breakdown of British English words by frequency question, the administrator has selected an invalid answer – with the selection being attributed to my identity – even though another user provided a valid answer – a breakdown, not a list – even though I would have requested a full breakdown of all British English words by frequency – not just information on the most frequent group – had I not been suspended.
  • In my Breakdown of British English words by complexity question, the administrator selected a completely-invalid answer – with the selection being attributed to my identity.

Both invalid answers accepted by the administrators using my identity were provided by the same user.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:31:12 PM

Kinda lulzy.

By the way, please post your ID and stuff. Unless you want to be reported to the Spanish police that is.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:46:42 PM

Kinda lulzy.

By the way, please post your ID and stuff. Unless you want to be reported to the Spanish police that is.
I had a LOT of lulz while reading this.
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:21:19 PM

What ID and stuff? Anyone can – as in able to – report anyone – including themselves and dead people – for whatever they want. I am considering whether or not to report you for improperly spelling "kinda lulzy" and omitting a colon between "police" and "that is" due to multiple violations of the Oxford English Dictionary. Who knows, you might be sentenced to death and executed by a Chief Executioner of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for those crimes.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:28:02 PM

"psychopath" needs to be made plural in the title.   Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
MPOE-PR

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 05:18:48 PM

What ID and stuff? Anyone can – as in able to – report anyone – including themselves and dead people – for whatever they want. I am considering whether or not to report you for improperly spelling "kinda lulzy" and omitting a colon between "police" and "that is" due to multiple violations of the Oxford English Dictionary. Who knows, you might be sentenced to death and executed by a Chief Executioner of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for those crimes.

You wouldn't probably know about it because you're new, but back when paraipan was himself a wee tyke just like yourself all the way back in like 2011, he threw a complete shitfit over MtGox not sending "their ID" to him on demand, and registered a complaint with whatever nearby police station (in Spain somewhere I think). He nearly got burned at the stake on irc for it, was a pretty funny convo, lols were had etc.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 05:33:31 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2013, 05:56:25 PM by nlovric

You wouldn't probably know about it because you're new, but back when paraipan was himself a wee tyke just like yourself all the way back in like 2011, he threw a complete shitfit over MtGox not sending "their ID" to him on demand, and registered a complaint with whatever nearby police station (in Spain somewhere I think). He nearly got burned at the stake on irc for it, was a pretty funny convo, lols were had etc.

LOL Well, then maybe he felt frustrated and powerless because reporting me to the police if that becomes desirable would be meaningless and inconsequential as they're already beating the poop out of me and/or arresting me approximately every 6 weeks – last time on January 17, 2013 CET when I was intercepted and arrested by Služba općeg kriminaliteta, terorizma i ratnih zločina – the General Criminality, Terrorism, and War Crimes Service – of the Republic of Croatia on charges of possession of, and/or having planted, explosives – so even if he reported me for e.g. nuclear terrorism, nothing new would happen. It would be interesting if he could get Antiteroristička jedinica "Lučko" – the "Lučko" Anti-Terrorist Unit – to attack my position in full combat gear to see if I would get startled as I've not yet had an encounter with them.
Atruk

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 08:20:07 PM

Did not know about this. Perils of being a latecomer I guess.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 01:57:17 PM

LOL Well, then maybe he felt frustrated and powerless because reporting me to the police if that becomes desirable would be meaningless and inconsequential as they're already beating the poop out of me and/or arresting me approximately every 6 weeks – last time on January 17, 2013 CET when I was intercepted and arrested by Služba općeg kriminaliteta, terorizma i ratnih zločina – the General Criminality, Terrorism, and War Crimes Service – of the Republic of Croatia on charges of possession of, and/or having planted, explosives – so even if he reported me for e.g. nuclear terrorism, nothing new would happen. It would be interesting if he could get Antiteroristička jedinica "Lučko" – the "Lučko" Anti-Terrorist Unit – to attack my position in full combat gear to see if I would get startled as I've not yet had an encounter with them.

You sound like just the guy to date.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: