Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:59:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to earn bitcoins?  (Read 3489 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:35:56 AM

One free method that a lot of people use are Signature Campaigns. I don't know how much money you are looking to make, but this gives you a profit at no cost.

You still need to invest for electricity, internet bill. There is no such thing as free profit without investment or no cost at all.

But I can say yes definitely signature campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoins without investing bitcoin or paying in.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:12:52 PM

One free method that a lot of people use are Signature Campaigns. I don't know how much money you are looking to make, but this gives you a profit at no cost.

You still need to invest for electricity, internet bill. There is no such thing as free profit without investment or no cost at all.

But I can say yes definitely signature campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoins without investing bitcoin or paying in.
i have problem no problem about my internet bill cause its absolute free,and for the electricity i only use my pc at night and my cp at day time. it will not consume much electricity, and best thing is im earning on signature campaign, with no worries about my bills on internet and electricity,
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:20:48 PM

i have problem no problem about my internet bill cause its absolute free,and for the electricity i only use my pc at night and my cp at day time. it will not consume much electricity, and best thing is im earning on signature campaign, with no worries about my bills on internet and electricity,

I can get 0.14BTC/month just of the signature campaign, and I have internet bills every month 0.04(current price). well, it was still profitable.

ZOOM007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:30:50 PM

i think if you want to earn the bitcoins quickly and for free then you should find the fucests list that give you the free reward and if you are looking for more easy way to earn then you should gamble and double your coins.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:35:24 PM

Have a look at OpenBazaar!
You can sell your stuff there for bitcoins!
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:51:50 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

This is something that newbies should dabble with. esp if they have stuff for sale and can get into bitcoin without too much hassle.

Outside from that, I`d consider sites like fiverr, task rabbit, or any other p2p sites that offer work on your own time.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:24:24 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

This is something that newbies should dabble with. esp if they have stuff for sale and can get into bitcoin without too much hassle.

Outside from that, I`d consider sites like fiverr, task rabbit, or any other p2p sites that offer work on your own time.

does fiverr accepted bitcoin?
selling or offering something might be a good way to earn bitcoin, if worried about the volatile of the price just use service like bitpay or others they will convert your bitcoin to the money imidiatelly.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:17:25 AM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

You can sell your services. Another option for a better earning is to implement bitcoin into real time business right now. At least you'll be profited when most common men know about bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:43:53 AM

I can get 0.14BTC/month just of the signature campaign, and I have internet bills every month 0.04(current price). well, it was still profitable.

Wow then you earned 0.1 btc for 1 month less the internet bill with your bitmixer signature campaign. That's good to know that because of signature campaign you can pay your internet bills monthly. But still there's a lot of ways to earn bitcoins.
Like faucet (depending if you have so many referrals), and selling your stuffs through bitcoin.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:02:11 PM

Wow then you earned 0.1 btc for 1 month less the internet bill with your bitmixer signature campaign. That's good to know that because of signature campaign you can pay your internet bills monthly. But still there's a lot of ways to earn bitcoins.
Like faucet (depending if you have so many referrals), and selling your stuffs through bitcoin.

Good to know that someone can earn that much and that specific someone only needs 0.04BTC for his monthly internet bills. That 0.04BTC is much cheaper than my country's rate. Even if you earn that much in a month, you should still try other things in life in order to earn more money as doing signature campaign only takes less than half of your day. Remember, an average successful person has 7 sources of income.

You should try looking for a part time job or a full time job where you can occasionally post here in bitcointalk.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:46:26 PM

Good to know that someone can earn that much and that specific someone only needs 0.04BTC for his monthly internet bills. That 0.04BTC is much cheaper than my country's rate. Even if you earn that much in a month, you should still try other things in life in order to earn more money as doing signature campaign only takes less than half of your day. Remember, an average successful person has 7 sources of income.

You should try looking for a part time job or a full time job where you can occasionally post here in bitcointalk.

If he wants to multiply his income and  if he can afford to spend some more time on forum then he can go for multiple accounts with higher rank in multiple signature campaigns.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:15:31 PM

the best ways for me are two things, first is doing jobs, services and getting paid in bitcoin or fiat(turned into bitcoin) which can be the highest earning.

and the other way is trading altcoins, and i have worked hard to get where i am now and put a lot of hours in to learn these stuff.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:20:13 PM

the best ways for me are two things, first is doing jobs, services and getting paid in bitcoin or fiat(turned into bitcoin) which can be the highest earning.

and the other way is trading altcoins, and i have worked hard to get where i am now and put a lot of hours in to learn these stuff.
Is signature campaign is included to the first thing because you haven't mentioned it.
And everybody finds it to be the best way to earn bitcoin.

Vires in Numeris
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:35:33 PM

Is signature campaign is included to the first thing because you haven't mentioned it.
And everybody finds it to be the best way to earn bitcoin.

yes you are right, signature campaign is the best way. everyone already knows and the people are too often say it, so I think everyone does not have to say it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:45:26 PM

faucets are the first and easiest way to earn bitcoin, as long as you willl not be scammed by others or by ponzi earning bitcoins is so easy,
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:25:18 PM

Keep in mind though, despite the whole signature scenario.

As long you dont have control over your elements, youre also at risk of not producing btc. If bitmixer decides to get rid "xyz" amount of posters in a random selection, and you happen to be one of those people. That scenario of paying the internet bill is no longer an option.

Heres a conversation about the current bitmixer, them downsizing posters.

Bitmixer I'll appreciate if you will answer my question. Once full members got removed, will you accept sr. members and above members? I wan to participate in this campaign but all slots are full.
We plan to reduce number of participants down to 300. Now we have 470 users, most of them hero and sr. members. So I guess the nearest time we can't accept new users.

Hence the recent purge for all full members no longer to participate.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:52:41 PM

As long you dont have control over your elements, youre also at risk of not producing btc. If bitmixer decides to get rid "xyz" amount of posters in a random selection, and you happen to be one of those people. That scenario of paying the internet bill is no longer an option.

Bitmixer I'll appreciate if you will answer my question. Once full members got removed, will you accept sr. members and above members? I wan to participate in this campaign but all slots are full.
We plan to reduce number of participants down to 300. Now we have 470 users, most of them hero and sr. members. So I guess the nearest time we can't accept new users.

It's becoming hard for some ranks to find Signature Campaigns... Each new day it become more limited. Would be nice if more BTC businesses create new campaigns on Bitcointalk forum. Actually many forum members don't have a campaign to join.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1075

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:39:18 PM

It's becoming hard for some ranks to find Signature Campaigns... Each new day it become more limited. Would be nice if more BTC businesses create new campaigns on Bitcointalk forum. Actually many forum members don't have a campaign to join.

I don't think that we will see any new campaign entering the forum at a moment, and many existing campaigns have also reduced certain rank users from its campaign, I hope things will change in coming months and we will see some more new campaigns.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:06:18 PM

Please suggest all the best ways to earn bitcoins online by investment methods and free methods.

Both methods will teach the newbies a lot.

Tongue Smiley Grin Wink Sad Huh Cool Shocked Cry Kiss Undecided Lips sealed Embarrassed Cheesy Sad

One of the best method that i prefer to earn is through trading bitcoin to cash or bitcoin to altcoin and repeating this time as much as you can, but the risk is always involved in the trading world, so not every time you will be able to get profit.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:13:18 PM

Please suggest all the best ways to earn bitcoins online by investment methods and free methods.

Both methods will teach the newbies a lot.

Tongue Smiley Grin Wink Sad Huh Cool Shocked Cry Kiss Undecided Lips sealed Embarrassed Cheesy Sad

One of the best method that i prefer to earn is through trading bitcoin to cash or bitcoin to altcoin and repeating this time as much as you can, but the risk is always involved in the trading world, so not every time you will be able to get profit.

Trading altcoin might be a risky method if you dont have exprience or knowledge about trading altcoin.
But it could be profitable if you can predit the market, knowing the altcoin spesification and features.
You must be carefull due to the shity or scam altcoins are too much in this ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: