Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Locked account  (Read 635 times)
--YUki-- (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:32:04 PM

Hello admins  .

My account was locked about 20 days from now .
For changing my current password to a new one using a secret question.then locked.

When i entered and try to login this appears on it

Sorry Ajrah, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email xxxx(theymos email)

I've already sent a signed message to sir theymos and badbear
This signed message with a date of april 5.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account Ajrah has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to  r_clever23@yahoo.com The current date is April 5, 2016
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1NpVBksxbrQkBg7H84Rz3s6wpGBNuSHkPm
INqhBXpA4f9NfcYiR17PCmw7Dd+ofOZ9r3FFjSBtUOKYT3EQNTmt2hs6jCY1UBGURYmSViKX40HJDVMIkRFUgII=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE---

Hope this thread helps ,thank you for the advice Sir , Lauda.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 12:16:04 AM

Hello admins  .

For changing my current password to a new one using a secret question.then locked.

My account Ajrah has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to  r_clever23@yahoo.com The current date is April 5, 2016
INqhBXpA4f9NfcYiR17PCmw7Dd+ofOZ9r3FFjSBtUOKYT3EQNTmt2hs6jCY1UBGURYmSViKX40HJDVMIkRFUgII=

The signed message is not valid, when i tried to verify i got this message: "Message failed to verify!", please check it what's wrong (any additional space or missing character)

--YUki-- (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:41:47 AM

Hello admins  .

My account Ajrah has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to  r_clever23@yahoo.com The current date is April 5, 2016

The signed message is not valid, when i tried to verify i got this message: "Message failed to verify!", please check it what's wrong (any additional space or missing character)
The signature/encrypted message change now
This is ajrah and today is april 25,2016 and with this message I confirm that I am the owner of this account.
ICbrBHiWz1KE11pePGsvwDt9Mg0e3Alhmqs92Y1yyNgBaGWYfbR9xpx4/F1/l9S/dUctEDZqffoV1PX+cDz7KaQ=

The cursor stays signed message then i wait about 10 seconds to get back again ..then i cancelled and do signed again same that new signature then ? Is that ok ? Then i clivk signed again no notif if the signed message is successful on the blockhain.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 12:54:55 AM

-snip-
This is ajrah and today is april 25,2016 and with this message I confirm that I am the owner of this account.
ICbrBHiWz1KE11pePGsvwDt9Mg0e3Alhmqs92Y1yyNgBaGWYfbR9xpx4/F1/l9S/dUctEDZqffoV1PX+cDz7KaQ=

The cursor stays signed message then i wait about 10 seconds to get back again ..then i cancelled and do signed again same that new signature then ? Is that ok ? Then i clivk signed again no notif if the signed message is successful on the blockhain.

What bitcoin client are you using for signing this bitcoin message, because what i get from the last one is "Message verified to be from 1KhhbCh5NouVeu38MkxeyH4MbwFsX19hsL (address wasn't specified)" which i think its not the address that you mentioned in the first post. Check this thread how to sign a message (if you miss anything) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

--YUki-- (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:12:09 AM

-snip-

What bitcoin client are you using for signing this bitcoin message, because what i get from the last one is "Message verified to be from 1KhhbCh5NouVeu38MkxeyH4MbwFsX19hsL (address wasn't specified)" which i think its not the address that you mentioned in the first post. Check this thread how to sign a message (if you miss anything) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345
I am using blockchain. I think i have correctly signed a message but not already successful?? I try to change and signed again date is april 5 then april 25 the encrypted message change also and different from the first april 5 2016 signed but when i signed again with that that april 25, that encrypted message are de same .from this day.
SO im thinking if the encrypted message varies from the date.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 08:21:11 AM

-snip-

I am using blockchain. I think i have correctly signed a message but not already successful??

Whatever you did, we cant verify the message. Make sure you copy the exact same text, address and signature code.

I try to change and signed again date is april 5 then april 25 the encrypted message change

There is no encryption involved.

also and different from the first april 5 2016 signed but when i signed again with that that april 25, that encrypted message are de same .from this day.
SO im thinking if the encrypted message varies from the date.

No, there is no timestamp build in. When you change the message it results in a different signature. This is the whole point, the signature shows that the message was not changed. Thats why its important to copy every symbol, even those you cant see (space, linebreak, etc.)

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: