Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .25-.4 btc loan  (Read 633 times)
tgb29 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:21:59 AM

I'm looking for a 2 week loan, between .25 and .4 btc.

I have little cash and I today moved to Las Vegas. I start a real job tmr and within 2 weeks I'll have my first check.

I've been involved in startups the last several years but have reached the end; I never found a way to benefit personally, and I only increased my debts and taxes due. I was living in rural AZ, but Vegas has options for me and I'll be working for a small software company.

I have $30 to survive the next few weeks. I can ask my parents, or sell some assets, and I will if this is my only option; I write this from an iPhone that can be traded for $200+ at a pawn store. I have a place to stay.

Collateral would be my iPhone. The only proof I have that might show I will pay back is my localbitcoins account:

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/tgb29/

My rep is bad because I asked for a loan with no collateral before.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:30:23 AM

What's your collateral this time? An iPhone? You do understand that you'll need to mail your iPhone to either an escrow or the person providing the loan right? That's how collateral works. It's leverage in case you can't pay back the loan.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 04:04:01 AM

I have little cash and I today moved to Las Vegas. I start a real job tmr and within 2 weeks I'll have my first check.

I've been involved in startups the last several years but have reached the end; I never found a way to benefit personally, and I only increased my debts and taxes due. I was living in rural AZ, but Vegas has options for me and I'll be working for a small software company.

I have $30 to survive the next few weeks. I can ask my parents, or sell some assets, and I will if this is my only option; I write this from an iPhone that can be traded for $200+ at a pawn store. I have a place to stay.

Collateral would be my iPhone. The only proof I have that might show I will pay back is my localbitcoins account:

Since you'll be working anyway and will be paid in 2 weeks why not ask for an advance from your employer so can survive till your payday or maybe ask a relative to help you with your finances until you received your first pay check. Your last option is to pawn your iphone to anyone near your place and redeem when you have enough money. Physical item's as collateral's here don't usually work since you have to ship the item to the lender at your cost.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 02:05:11 PM

Your rep is bad because you tried to steal $12,000 from a community member.

No one should trust you with anything.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:50:02 AM

Your rep is bad because you tried to steal $12,000 from a community member.

No one should trust you with anything.

Wow, no kidding!  Not to mention, OP is too lazy to even create a new account with which to scam people, instead using the same newbie account.  Ridiculous...this thread should be locked at the least  Angry

rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:07:29 AM

I have little cash and I want  to gamble in  Las Vegas. I fucked up my real job tmr and within 2 weeks I'll have to find other low paying job

I've been involved in scamming the last several years but have reached the end; I never found a way to benefit personally, and I only increased my debts and taxes due. I was living in rural AZ, but Vegas has options for me and I'll be working on to be a pro gambler

I have $30 to survive the next few weeks. I can ask my parents, or sell some assets, and I will if this is my only option; I write this from a poor working iPhone that can be traded for $2 at a pawn store. I have no place to stay.

Collateral would be my crappy iPhone. The only proof I have that might show I will pay back is my fake localbitcoins account:

I have fixed it for you

You don't pay enough.
tgb29 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:11:25 AM

I definitely didn't try to steal anything. The money would have been used for a potential investment, which might have been lost and not paid back; or it could have done well. Most definitely not stealing.

I just thought I would try. Do you really think I expected to find someone here? And y'all act like mailing an iPhone is a big deal...the pawn shop will benefit or I'll give in an ask my mom for $100.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:13:54 AM

I definitely didn't try to steal anything. The money would have been used for a potential investment, which might have been lost and not paid back; or it could have done well. Most definitely not stealing.

I just thought I would try. Do you really think I expected to find someone here? And y'all act like mailing an iPhone is a big deal...the pawn shop will benefit or I'll give in an ask my mom for $100.

Go to your mom then, we do not need your pathetic excuses again , guys time to bury the thread

rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:15:30 AM

Well maybe you were thinking by any chance that someone is stupid enough to make you rich.

Go to your mom, child. She really needs to teach you some values.

You don't pay enough.
tgb29 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:17:23 AM

I have little cash and I want  to gamble in  Las Vegas. I fucked up my real job tmr and within 2 weeks I'll have to find other low paying job

I've been involved in scamming the last several years but have reached the end; I never found a way to benefit personally, and I only increased my debts and taxes due. I was living in rural AZ, but Vegas has options for me and I'll be working on to be a pro gambler

I have $30 to survive the next few weeks. I can ask my parents, or sell some assets, and I will if this is my only option; I write this from a poor working iPhone that can be traded for $2 at a pawn store. I have no place to stay.

Collateral would be my crappy iPhone. The only proof I have that might show I will pay back is my fake localbitcoins account:

I have fixed it for you

LOL, this is funny. I hope you don't really think this is who I am, but it's ok because I laughed. Maybe I am a con artist, but I don't gamble in Vegas. I have made suboptimal decisions this is true...and my iPhone isn't crappy my dad have it to me 3 weeks ago. I will accept what y'all write life is good.
tgb29 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:20:27 AM

Please delete the thread I don't have an incentive to keep it going. Y'all gave me negative feedback even though I posted collateral; that's messed up.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:33:32 AM

Please delete the thread I don't have an incentive to keep it going. Y'all gave me negative feedback even though I posted collateral; that's messed up.
Just Lock the thread dude! Scroll down and upon reaching the very bottom of the page you will see at the lower left screen move topic and lock topic, just select lock topic and your done. Good luck with your potential investment!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Is that the word going around the scammer chatrooms?  Post some BS collateral and you won't get negative feedback?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
risedark2

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:14:50 AM

Please I think we should have a rule that people below member ranks cannot ask loan Sad . Daily we see 20 threads like this, useless and eats time too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: