Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kirch - Starbucks gift card default  (Read 501 times)
erpbridge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:46:58 AM

What happened::
I bought a starbucks gift card from his link, and the card was already registered.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92027

Reference Link:

The accused has been selling starbucks gift cards here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1427052

Amount Scammed: 5$
Payment Method: BTC (over at slut.io)
Additional Notes: I have been buying a lot of his gift cards in the past few days, specially because of his positive trust. Most of the cards work fine, but today was the second instance of a card not working. Just about a week and a half back I bought another card which had 0 balance. And the card I bought today said "Card is already registered"  .

His thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1427052  has already been locked by him.

Last time when I contacted him, he sent me a replacement card.

Today when the second card didn't register, i asked him to check it and this is the reply I got:

yes,you might have registered it !!

OK..let me call starbucks and report the card as stolen..
They might require a police report..let me make a online complaint and get the reference number and submit to starbucks .Starbucks will close the card and account and send me replacement

BTW..psl don't buy from me or slut.io in future as you have misused my trust

Further, I told him to either refund or send a replacement. He said he will wait for starbucks reply. I told him alright, feel free to email starbucks, get the card blocked and send me a replacement. But if I don't get a reply in 3-4 days I will have to post about the incident on his thread(which he has now locked).

Then now, this is the reply I got from him:

don't dare to intimidate me !

I will give a damn fuck  !
do what ever you want

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:07:35 AM

What happened::
I bought a starbucks gift card from his link, and the card was already registered.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92027

Reference Link:

The accused has been selling starbucks gift cards here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1427052

Amount Scammed: 5$
Payment Method: BTC (over at slut.io)
Additional Notes: I have been buying a lot of his gift cards in the past few days, specially because of his positive trust. Most of the cards work fine, but today was the second instance of a card not working. Just about a week and a half back I bought another card which had 0 balance. And the card I bought today said "Card is already registered"  .

His thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1427052  has already been locked by him.

Last time when I contacted him, he sent me a replacement card.

Today when the second card didn't register, i asked him to check it and this is the reply I got:

yes,you might have registered it !!

OK..let me call starbucks and report the card as stolen..
They might require a police report..let me make a online complaint and get the reference number and submit to starbucks .Starbucks will close the card and account and send me replacement

BTW..psl don't buy from me or slut.io in future as you have misused my trust

Further, I told him to either refund or send a replacement. He said he will wait for starbucks reply. I told him alright, feel free to email starbucks, get the card blocked and send me a replacement. But if I don't get a reply in 3-4 days I will have to post about the incident on his thread(which he has now locked).

Then now, this is the reply I got from him:

I will give a damn fuck  !
do what ever you want

LOL..first of all,I sell cards that are legit and I check every card before they are sold
Few days back,the OP told me BS story that one of the card he bought has not worked.I have immediately sent a replacement just as goodwill though I am sure that there is no chance of the   card going wrong

Now today again he came back and was complaining that a card he bought today is not working
But when I checked it,the card was working and  the balance is intact..he than changed thestory that he has not registered the card and may be someone has registered it

Then I told him that I will contact starbucks,get the card blocked  and get back to him (for replacing or refunding)

The OP instead of agreeing to it starting intimidating me that he will post a scam thread etc

[I have locked the thread much earlier .cos I am out of stock on slut.io]

erpbridge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:47:53 AM

But when I checked it,the card was working and  the balance is intact..he than changed thestory that he has not registered the card and may be someone has registered it

Here is my message to you from today :

Something similar just happened again. I just bought the last card that was listed on slut, but the card I got now is already registered. Please send the replacement.

Thank you

Clearly, I haven't changed my story. It is what I said, card was already registered, before I added it.

Then I told him that I will contact starbucks,get the card blocked  and get back to him (for replacing or refunding)

The OP instead of agreeing to it starting intimidating me that he will post a scam thread etc

Here was my message to you, after you said that message of yours(first quoted message in the original post)

ok.I will wait for your reply. If I however don't get a reply in 3-4 days, I will have to post on your thread, incase others have had the issue too.

Thank you.

Intimidating what ? I just said, ok I will wait for your reply, however will post about the incident in your thread about it if you don't reply to me in 3-4 days. It is in no way threatening. I just want you to know, I won't be forgetting about the incident.

Rather it was you, who replied back being a ****

I will give a damn fuck  !
do what ever you want

EDIT: If you do not agree with the authenticity of any of the quoted messages, let us know and I will just post the  screenshots instead.
erpbridge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:29:24 AM

I have now received a refund from the seller. I believe he contacted starbucks reported it stolen and got the refund. So the matter is resolved for now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: