Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAST SATOSHI - Get up to 10,000 Satoshi Every 15mins - 50% Referral Commissions!  (Read 1713 times)
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

100 satoshis - Thank you Cheesy  Cheesy

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:01:28 PM

50% 100 satoshi means that you will get 100 satoshi more offten than other rewards, which is really low.

When you put this on 15 min faucet, its not really 15 min faucet  Grin

cheers
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:15:11 PM

Every time i check this faucet i get: This faucet exceeded it's safety limits!
sorry but that's not good
LiteSaber (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:15:00 PM

50% 100 satoshi means that you will get 100 satoshi more offten than other rewards, which is really low.

When you put this on 15 min faucet, its not really 15 min faucet  Grin

cheers

I'm increasing the safety limits as real traffic increases just to lower how much i lose if bots hit the faucet hard.

I've just increased the limits once again and will continue doing so as the sites traffic grows hopefully this will happen less and less as time goes on.

It's the first time the limits have been reached in a few days, I'll raise the limits again in a few hours if need be.

♦♦♦♦ RAVENCOIN PRICE CALCULATOR ♦♦♦♦ BUY RAVENCOIN ♦♦♦♦
LiteSaber (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:07:26 PM

Every time i check this faucet i get: This faucet exceeded it's safety limits!
sorry but that's not good

It was due to a massive 3x normal payout spike in a 30 minute period. Should be fine again now.

LiteSaber (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:41:11 PM

UPDATE : Referral Commissions Bumped Up To 50%!

LiteSaber (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:22:39 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 12:38:22 AM by LiteSaber

Don't forget to share your link and earn 50% Referral Commissions!

http://fastsatoshi.pro/?r=YOURADDRESSHERE

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:17:34 AM

UPDATE : Referral Commissions Bumped Up To 50%!

1 BTC Milestone Reached!

Though it may be small compared to some more established faucets, as of 2 hours ago we've now given away 1 full bitcoin  (100 Million Satoshi)

I'm hoping it's only the first of many more to come

First of all, congratulations!

Second of all, apologies for the crass way that I've come across previously in this thread. It's good to see that you're still here, and to be quite honest, I didn't think you'd have a problem with sustainability. My only gripe was that you called your faucet the "best" bitcoin faucet in the universe... lol

But honestly, congratulations. I'm going to make a shit ton of claims on your faucet and give it another shot, to see how often rewards of greater than 100 satoshi are given out. I'll report back here with my earnings!

I've been investigating and researching claims from 5-15min faucets lately, and trying to do a fairly-balanced report of my findings, and I'd like to include your faucet in that group.

And lastly, don't forget to update your signature with the new 50% referral commission update!

Cheers.

LiteSaber (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:34:42 PM

First of all, congratulations!

Thanks, I didn't think we'd get there as quick as we did but it's all balancing out so I'm happy!

Second of all, apologies for the crass way that I've come across previously in this thread. It's good to see that you're still here, and to be quite honest, I didn't think you'd have a problem with sustainability. My only gripe was that you called your faucet the "best" bitcoin faucet in the universe... lol

But honestly, congratulations. I'm going to make a shit ton of claims on your faucet and give it another shot, to see how often rewards of greater than 100 satoshi are given out. I'll report back here with my earnings!

I've been investigating and researching claims from 5-15min faucets lately, and trying to do a fairly-balanced report of my findings, and I'd like to include your faucet in that group.

No worries at all, I do not hold grudges, though I do speak my mind in the moment Tongue

Please do make as many claims as you like (without cheating). I wish you luck on hitting the 10,000 Satoshi jackpot.

And lastly, don't forget to update your signature with the new 50% referral commission update!

Thanks for the reminder. Sig Updated!

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

Okay so here's an update.

I made 10 claims from the faucet (yeah it took a while; I've been busy the last 24 hours lol), and here's my breakdown:

100sat: 5x
200sat: 4x
500sat: 1x

And on my 11th claim, another 200 sat, and on my 13th claim, right before posting this, 300sat Smiley

So in conclusion, 12 claims, equivalent to 180 minutes, or 3 hours, I made 2300 satoshi. That comes out to an average of 767 satoshi per hour. Although this is a slightly lower average than many paying sites out there, I think it proves that you are building a sustainable faucet that's gonna be around for a long time, without any intention of fucking your users (like some of the higher-paying faucets out there lol). I guess it would be kind of hard to fuck users when you're paying them directly to FaucetBox Cheesy

Hope to see your rewards increase in the futures, as I'm sure they will once you analyze your cost of operations vs. revenue.

Congratulations on your success, and I wish you the best!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: