Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 5K€ to invest !  (Read 26500 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:36:07 PM

My friend, you should restrain your emotions before deciding where to invest your hardly gained money. You should research for other options to invest with less risks, taking into account the importance of diversification as the wiser way to invest your capital.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:23:26 AM

That is a lot of money to invest and you also can see now that there will be more people that is going to make an investment so that would be perfect for the future.
You also can make some more money if you are save some money so that would be perfect.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:54:02 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 10:08:51 AM by Bitcoinbee

That is a lot of money to invest and you also can see now that there will be more people that is going to make an investment so that would be perfect for the future.
You also can make some more money if you are save some money so that would be perfect.

investment is really great for a 5k. if you want to make that 5k grow just keep buying btc when it is low and keep it till the rate goes up then thats the time you can sell it. always take note or record in how many btc you've bought and the rate of that btc so you can calculate the profit when you sell it.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:31:36 PM

5k is a nice number to invest and I think you can make a lot of money with 5k, investing 5k is a good number also its not too high and also not too low in my opinion.
If the bitcoin raises in its price you will make big bucks.
Piltover

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:54:31 AM

Of course it is nice that you have so much money to invest you must be happy that you can make an investment because you have the opportunity to make an investment.
And after your investment you have just only to wait for a higher value and that would be perfect.
Rickers

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:20:26 PM

If you have cheap electricity, like less than $ 0.10 per kWh, then it is better to invest in the Ethereum mining.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:15:14 PM

Hi,

I have 5000€ to invest in crypto.

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

Thank to all investissor!
Invest €1000 in cloud mining,take short term plan and daily profit,and then invest €2000 on trading,you can find best trader to give them funds and share the profit with you,and then €2000 left,you can buy bitcoin and hold it until bitcoin halving come,i think that's good idea.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:04:35 AM

That's a quite good investment amount.
You can really play with that amount and can make a good ROI.

Just don't invest all in crypto.
Try different methods by dividing the total amount.

Cloud mining is slow and earning is very low.  Angry
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:40:09 PM

thats quiet allot of gold i would invest it in small companys who are growing with the time. Dont just invest in gamble games or other stupid things. Pay atention to every detail 5k is not nothing
Lokfar

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:56:58 AM

That is a lot of money and that would be nice if you can make such a nice investment the only thing that you need to make an investment is that you need some patience for it.
And it can takes also a long time when it will reach a high value so that is the problem and you are not for sure what can happen with the Bitcoin.
rektDude

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:00:07 PM

Hi,

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

investing in bitcoins for the future is a good idea with 5k but if you want to invest them in bitcoins you need to know that is take a long time before you have any profit the best way it to invest now and to sell them in a couple of years so dont use them between now and then.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

If you are gonna invest with such numbers you better have a good plan otherwise it can go very wrong.
Overall you can make a lot of profit with such a nice number but keep in mind 5k is a pretty high amount to risk if the bitcoin collapse.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:48:05 PM

If you are gonna invest with such numbers you better have a good plan otherwise it can go very wrong.
Overall you can make a lot of profit with such a nice number but keep in mind 5k is a pretty high amount to risk if the bitcoin collapse.

5k is quite some money. I would make sure to use half of it for investments. And use the other half for some investment in for example bitcoin.
Altcoins are quite risky so try to avoid that.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:07:16 PM

Hi,

i think that you should buy as many bitcoins as you can for 5000 euros and yes because of halving, as you will get lots of profit when you will sell your bitcoins after halving

and i don't think that you should buy etherium or other altcoin as they are pretty risky, waiting for halving with bitcoins is much safier than buying new currency as etherium

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Rickers

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:35:05 AM

Hi,

i think that you should buy as many bitcoins as you can for 5000 euros and yes because of halving, as you will get lots of profit when you will sell your bitcoins after halving

and i don't think that you should buy etherium or other altcoin as they are pretty risky, waiting for halving with bitcoins is much safier than buying new currency as etherium

That is a good advice. I mine the Etheruem quite a lot. I keep 30% of it and convert the rest to bitcoin.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:43:51 AM

Litcoin gonna rise with bitcoin in this halving.
Eth gonna rise cause dao gonne be a fucking success.
Then u can chose one of these, or split ur money in these choices.

NXT gonna be released to fnxt by russians dev. Then this coin gonna rise too.

Read about future market.
cya

Lokfar

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:47:32 AM

investment is really great for a 5k. if you want to make that 5k grow just keep buying btc when it is low and keep it till the rate goes up then thats the time you can sell it. always take note or record in how many btc you've bought and the rate of that btc so you can calculate the profit when you sell it.
That is a lot of money and it wont be that bad if you are making an investment of course because you need to sell it on the right moment and that would be nice.
But of course you are not for sure that you can earn profit so you have also save some money for later and that is nice.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:07:43 PM

Litcoin gonna rise with bitcoin in this halving.
Eth gonna rise cause dao gonne be a fucking success.
Then u can chose one of these, or split ur money in these choices.

NXT gonna be released to fnxt by russians dev. Then this coin gonna rise too.

Read about future market.
cya

DAO and ETH not showing any signs of growth for now. I do think they will grow in the future. Factom as well.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:23:41 PM

That is a lot of money and it wont be that bad if you are making an investment of course because you need to sell it on the right moment and that would be nice.
But of course you are not for sure that you can earn profit so you have also save some money for later and that is nice.

Yup always have a buffer fund to keep your investments on the move.  You might need some of it in some other kind of investments other than trading.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Bitshake

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:02:08 PM

BTC BTC BTC BTC!! Buy before it's too late!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: