Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 5K€ to invest !  (Read 26503 times)
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:05:18 PM

Hi,

I have 5000€ to invest in crypto.

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

Thank to all investissor!
in my opinion, would have been better just because you gather not safe to invest it so risky to invest such a large amount
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:14:55 PM

Hi,

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

in my opinion, would have been better just because you gather not safe to invest it so risky to invest such a large amount

Its better to do nothing, then something the saying goes.. if you dont know have certain important information pieces.

To make a educated choice - the safest bet is to determine if that can be put into a short term bond and get very small return for it until you decide on something during that time.

0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:50:18 PM

It is better that you invest that amount now as in the coming few weeks everyone will be busy in preparing for the halving and so the price of bitcoin will increase with each moment, and will give you a good profit each day with out any hard work.

Hire me for your campaign management
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:11:27 AM

5k is a very large amount and I think you can make a lot of money with if you are investing it on the right way these days.
I think its possible but its all depending on the market of the bitcoin of course.
Investing that 5k is a good amount to earn a lot of money soon. Because if he use all that amount and buy bitcoins and just hold it and wait for the incoming bitcoin halving and sell it for $900-1k price per piece, i think it will be a good price to secure his profits and cash out his almost doubled money if he choose to sell for that expected price Grin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:10:21 PM

This might be a good time to jump in with the pull back in price we are seeing today. I'm buying a little now and I may wait to see if it will drop some more before I buy again. I think we will see it go back up again soon.
I am also thinking to buy some coins, I have some balance in my paypal account and I think I have to buy some coins with that as in my Paypal these are useless and now I am not using paypal any more so better is that I convert them to bitcoin.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:16:22 AM

5k is a very large amount and I think you can make a lot of money with this amount of bitcoin its just how you invest it.
I would invest into start ups and normal invest into the bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:09:38 AM

5k is a very large amount and I think you can make a lot of money with this amount of bitcoin its just how you invest it.
I would invest into start ups and normal invest into the bitcoin.
That's right he can earn a lot of money from that 5k if he buy bitcoins now and he will keep holding it for a long term because for me the price of the bitcoin is continue increasing year after year. Also holding and making it as a long term investment is one of the safest method to earn a lot of money for me Roll Eyes.
Skaven

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:56:11 AM

5000 dollar is allot to invest into the bitcoin and if you are doing it right now because now is the best moment you will see that. You
can make allot of money with the bitcoins right now. So just have a little patient buy some and sell them for a better price.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:07:17 PM

Hi,

It is better that he invest his Euro in Bitcoin as nowadays the price of bitcoinis increasing much faster and because of UK separation from European Union the price of Euro is decreasing, so the profit for him is in bitcoin.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:52:48 AM

This might be a good time to jump in with the pull back in price we are seeing today. I'm buying a little now and I may wait to see if it will drop some more before I buy again. I think we will see it go back up again soon.
Yes, it is a good time to buy some more coins now as the price is now much better to buy if we think about the rocket rise at the halving, all tjose will be much happy who will buy some coins now when they will sell them later.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:08:28 AM

By now the OP would have invested somewhere. Kindly let us know what did you decided and where to invest?
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:19:09 PM

Hi,

5000 euros are a lot, so you have to be very careful with that, and you should avoid all these risky sites to invest, like gambling, loaning, as they might be scam sites actually

my advice would be to buy bitcoins for that money and keep them in your wallet for some time, as there will be halving in 2 weeks so after it, price of them will rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:43:33 AM

Hi,

5000 euros are a lot, so you have to be very careful with that, and you should avoid all these risky sites to invest, like gambling, loaning, as they might be scam sites actually

my advice would be to buy bitcoins for that money and keep them in your wallet for some time, as there will be halving in 2 weeks so after it, price of them will rise
Yeah buy bitcoins now and keep them for a short or long term but i prefer long term because it will give you a lot of money because we see that the price of bitcoin is going up every year so it's best if you just buy bitcoin and store it on a cold storage.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:19:31 AM

You should definitely buy bitcoins instead of going for alts, as bitcoin is the currency that is having something very exciting coming, and that's halving.
You need to buy bitcoins at current prices, as we will surely jump, so get into the train.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:48:22 AM

You should definitely buy bitcoins instead of going for alts, as bitcoin is the currency that is having something very exciting coming, and that's halving.
You need to buy bitcoins at current prices, as we will surely jump, so get into the train.

Yeah, it is correct, nowadays those who will invest in altcoins will lose their money as the time of bitcoin is starting with the halving the price will increase much faster in this month and everyone will buy bitcoin and will leave altcoins, and if you want to invest in altcoin then you will have to wait a few months more or maybe the whole year.

Hire me for your campaign management
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:10:49 PM

Some alts are legit and the real deal, but it's hard to determine when to step in. That's why a safer approach is to focus on bitcoin and bitcoin alone.
It's less stress because you have to follow just 1 coin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:49:42 PM

Some alts are legit and the real deal, but it's hard to determine when to step in. That's why a safer approach is to focus on bitcoin and bitcoin alone.
It's less stress because you have to follow just 1 coin.
That's right there are many altcoins that are legit but it's hard to know when do we need to join the boat. For me, it's better if spread that 5k eur amount to the top 5 alt coins based on a respective site and just wait for the price from that top 5 coins to grow up to 150% then he can sell his coins and take that 50% profit from his capital.
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:14:39 PM

Hi,

My advice would be to buy ETH when it hit's the 3 usd mark.
Bitcoin could be a good investment if you can hold the money for 3 years. Suppose the price goes down and you need to sell with loss then that woudl be bad.
thats quiet allot of gold i would invest it in small companys who are growing with the time. Dont just invest in gamble games or other stupid things. Pay atention to every detail 5k is not nothing
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:53:42 PM

Yeah, it is correct, nowadays those who will invest in altcoins will lose their money as the time of bitcoin is starting with the halving the price will increase much faster in this month and everyone will buy bitcoin and will leave altcoins, and if you want to invest in altcoin then you will have to wait a few months more or maybe the whole year.

Altcoins are a prety large market. If you look at all the coins in the Ethereum family you already got a 1 billion market cap. However that is fastly decreasing the last week after the hack.
Which means in time it will be a good thing consider some of that 5k in ETH.

bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:23:36 PM

5k is a very nice amount to make some good profit and I would just invest it into the bitcoin right now to make some good profit.
The bitcoin price can still double and due to this it can be very profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: