Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:21:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 5K€ to invest !  (Read 26503 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:40:29 AM

I would prefer to invest most of it in Bitcoins but maybe a little in some of the major altcoins. I try to stay away from the minor altcoins though.
Nowadays it is better to keep our money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increasing with a good speed and it is sure that till the next month the price of bitcoin increase to reach to $1000 and continue to further increase. Investment in altcoin is a little risk.
How can you say that after the price reaches 1000 USD will continue to rise even more? I doubt that, because in my opinion, After the bitcoin reaches at least 900-1000 USD, Bitcoin price will experience a dip then it will create panic selling for other hodlers then it will take time again to reach the high price.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:08:51 AM

I was analyzing the eth price recently and seems that they had a dump few days ago and the price went from 0.009 to 0.011.
If we calculate there is a profit of 20% (after deducting the exchange fee) which calculating to 5k€ is 1k€ profit!
I'm not sure about other traders but definitely, I will not put all my 5k€ into one single altcoins for obvious reasons. The rule of diversification of investment is also applicable for trading so trading one single altcoin may get you big profits at the same time may get you big losses too.

No, I don't prefer this method either, but I mean not investing in only one altcoin but also not invest in many altcoins.
Because the more your investment are spread the less the stability is, so focusing in only 2-3 altcoins maximum is the best range.
I quite agree with you, I have a solid proof about that it seem investing in alt companies shares and the price will be metering through the result of companies. and I make it with iconomi and totally work I got over 100% for my return.  Cheesy
So what's wrong investing about a lot of the percentage in the promising project?

If we can conclude that a project is a promising project 100% then who wouldn't invest there?
I'm a bit sceptic about investing because I have been scammed few times and the amount was big because I went all (or nothing).
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:53:43 PM

I was analyzing the eth price recently and seems that they had a dump few days ago and the price went from 0.009 to 0.011.
If we calculate there is a profit of 20% (after deducting the exchange fee) which calculating to 5k€ is 1k€ profit!
I'm not sure about other traders but definitely, I will not put all my 5k€ into one single altcoins for obvious reasons. The rule of diversification of investment is also applicable for trading so trading one single altcoin may get you big profits at the same time may get you big losses too.

No, I don't prefer this method either, but I mean not investing in only one altcoin but also not invest in many altcoins.
Because the more your investment are spread the less the stability is, so focusing in only 2-3 altcoins maximum is the best range.
I quite agree with you, I have a solid proof about that it seem investing in alt companies shares and the price will be metering through the result of companies. and I make it with iconomi and totally work I got over 100% for my return.  Cheesy
So what's wrong investing about a lot of the percentage in the promising project?

If we can conclude that a project is a promising project 100% then who wouldn't invest there?
I'm a bit sceptic about investing because I have been scammed few times and the amount was big because I went all (or nothing).

It is better not to invest.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:05:51 PM

It may be too late to buy Bitcoins now and make big profits. It may be better to wait for the price to drop a bit to get sone cheaper.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:15:11 PM

Just only invest in the bitcoin itself and not in anything else, the bitcoin is gonna rise and will go to a higher amount, if you invest now you will make a nice profit for sure.
i agree with your opinion to invest in bitcoin and you are right that bitcoin going to rise its price and we know that current time is good to invest in bitcoin and its very profitable for everyone and i recommend that after getting profit from bitcoin you should invest your profit in real business.
Yeah bitcoin is the best investment than other investment because bitcoin rising too much faster and people adopting bitcoin for the next year and i hope that 2017 will be too much profitable year for bitcoin users and they will be get a big profit from bitcoin sooner in the future.
as 2016 was the great year for bitcoin so we can conclude that 2017 will also be the best for bitcoin, and hope that in 2017 the price of bitcoin will cross 2000 USD, as we are very closed to 1000 USD in 2016.
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:21:00 PM

It is better not to invest.

It's not better not to invest, it is better to invest in good and legit things and not in the ponzi/scam things.
But because of the high risk that is on investment we hesitate to invest in something unless we belive and hope for a profit.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:23:05 PM

It's not better not to invest, it is better to invest in good and legit things and not in the ponzi/scam things.
But because of the high risk that is on investment we hesitate to invest in something unless we belive and hope for a profit.
Yes, a lot of scam there who are will give promises but instead of investing to them just buy bitcoin and let it grow.
Just set goals if you are lacking financially, what I mean is, you can set aside some of your money every month to buy bitcoin 'till you can make even 1 bitcoin.
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

Yes, a lot of scam there who are will give promises but instead of investing to them just buy bitcoin and let it grow.
Just set goals if you are lacking financially, what I mean is, you can set aside some of your money every month to buy bitcoin 'till you can make even 1 bitcoin.

I understand your point and it's good to be optimistic on investing something and to be patient too.
Personally I have set my goal to hold the bitcoins as long as possible until one day if I need money urgently then I would sell.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

I understand your point and it's good to be optimistic on investing something and to be patient too.
Personally I have set my goal to hold the bitcoins as long as possible until one day if I need money urgently then I would sell.
Much better i think if you use bitcoin to scaling up.. because the movement of the price is not stable and i think you can increase the amount of your money if you buy low and sell high for minute traders.. or hourly traders. the movement of the price of bitcoin is fast and there is high spikes..
So in order to make a good profit just invest it in bitcoin if the price was increase even a little bit that actually you already made a profit you can sell and wait soon to buy bitcoins again and wait for the price increased..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:15:10 PM

It may be too late to buy Bitcoins now and make big profits. It may be better to wait for the price to drop a bit to get sone cheaper.

buy bitcoin is never late
trend bitcoin price is now uptrend so can incrase
if trend is change to down trend so must wait until to reach support price and then buy
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:39:42 PM

if trend is change to down trend so must wait until to reach support price and then buy

You can always get fucked temporarily if the price goes down, and I wouldn't buy as of now as we don't really know what's going to happen. Not too good of a time to buy, I'd wait and see if price goes down any before buying. If you're inexperienced at trading I recommend trading some cheaper coins and working your way up as trading can be pretty costly.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:28:50 AM

i agree with that. IMO price will fall soon, like some sort of correction. but if you can afford holding your bitcoins for some time, like couple years, i think there i good profit you can make

like wise man always say, dont gamble with money you cant afford to lose... and btc is gamble, like any other invesment in this time
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

Hi,

I have 5000€ to invest in crypto.

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

Thank to all investissor!
with 5kc I will advice you to go into bitcoin margin or leverage trading if you are good in that area of business. Mining take mush time to  have a return on investment. Though trading involved alot of risk but if you developed your skills and knowledge you will have business forever.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:53:26 AM

Hi,

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

with 5kc I will advice you to go into bitcoin margin or leverage trading if you are good in that area of business. Mining take mush time to  have a return on investment. Though trading involved alot of risk but if you developed your skills and knowledge you will have business forever.

For the bitcoin, it is better to buy and hold.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:52:26 PM

When you are capable of investing 5k EURO then you also must be ready to wait infinitely because you must be having all your basic needs for leading your life without disturbing your investments into bitcoins.

Leaving off your bitcoin investment must be a very clever idea in my opinion too but only time will answer for that. Still I am too very much of confident that bitcoin will be reaching millions dollar value when I will be retiring.
FrannWilder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:35:58 AM

5k investing is good but be sure to not do it right now you could better wait on a lower price, this price is way to high to invest!
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:06:41 AM

5k investing is good but be sure to not do it right now you could better wait on a lower price, this price is way to high to invest!

I also would not go for such an amount right now because its not very smart to do that due to the fact that its not profitable than.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

I also would not go for such an amount right now because its not very smart to do that due to the fact that its not profitable than.
If you are thinking of making a short trade then probably wait for lower price, once the price starts to rise then jump directly. It is expected that bitcoin will go back to $1,000, while some are panicking, we take the advantage to buy and earn easy profit on this opportunity.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:40:36 PM

It is clear that this is a forum where everything is related to altcoins, and therefore all the answers would be expected to turn in that direction, however I always wonder if there will be a safer option to invest those amounts of money. It is true that many traders have been able to generate good dividends in this business, but most do not, so I do not think it is a bad idea to diversify your risks by allocate only a smart part in altcoins.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:40:51 AM

Hi,

You can join an ICO, some of altcoin price is rise until 3 times when it get in the exchanger site. So you will have big chance to grow your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: