Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:39:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 5K€ to invest !  (Read 26503 times)
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:35:46 AM

Hi,

I have 5000€ to invest in crypto.

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

Thank to all investissor!
You should trading it in bitsane,. You can trading euro-btc to grow your money, although the fuctuation is smaller than altcoin, but the risk is smaller too. Do not be greed, just sell to take profit although it is only small amount.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

Hi,

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

You can join an ICO, some of altcoin price is rise until 3 times when it get in the exchanger site. So you will have big chance to grow your money.

Yes, ICO can be very rewarding, Darcrus ICO was sold at 2500sat in December,2016 the price is now above 6000sat,it even pass 9000sat few days ago but the issue with ICO is to find a credible ones to invest into, some people have been burnt investing in ICOs
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

Yes, ICO can be very rewarding, Darcrus ICO was sold at 2500sat in December,2016 the price is now above 6000sat,it even pass 9000sat few days ago but the issue with ICO is to find a credible ones to invest into, some people have been burnt investing in ICOs

ICO's can turn out to be quite profitable, but plenty of these ICO's have been nothing more than a disaster for people investing in them. It's a gamble with a super high risk that you must be willing to take. Especially when you consider that like 98% of all the ICO's are fake/scams. It's a plague. The only people that really benefit from this are the "developers" and the people close to them. It's just shocking to see that people are willing to flush their precious coins down the drain by "investing" in ICO's...
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:16:13 PM

Hi,

You can join an ICO, some of altcoin price is rise until 3 times when it get in the exchanger site. So you will have big chance to grow your money.
Yes you are right some of the coins definitely increase in price when the ICOs finishes and the coin in launched to exchange. But keep in mind that not all of the coins and trusted. Only invest in those ICOs whom developers are active for their projects and they are fulfilling their promises given in their roadmap.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

Hi,

Well, I think investment in ICO is currently hot on the broadcast. maybe it really would be something very good for investment, especially for big investment as of 5000 euro. already very much in evidence the success of the coins produced by ICO, and nearly all involved were satisfied with the results.
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:19:21 AM

I prefer you only to buy bitcoins and keep them  because I am sure that they will grow and everybody who keep bitcoins will make a really good profit and some  persons will become rich because of that and other will just have more money but everybody is in winning position.I also think that it is better to keep bitcoin and give them access to grow because Donald Trump is American president right now and I think that he will bring good laws for cryptocurrency like a bitcoin.I  mean because of that laws bitcoin will grow but I am not sure if Donald Trump will do that but he is rich guy which will know how market works so I am sure that my predicition is correct.You can also trade with altcoins to get more profit.There are also cryptocurrencies in coincapmarket and you can see which have biggest growing I prefer buy fastest growing currency and then sell for more money later to make a nice profit.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:42:04 AM

Donald Trump is American president right now and I think that he will bring good laws for cryptocurrency like a bitcoin.I  mean because of that laws bitcoin will grow but I am not sure if Donald Trump will do that but he is rich guy which will know how market works so I am sure that my predicition is correct.
It seems this must be a right time to invest again into bitcoin as US government economic policies are supporting alternate investments. Still, investing all at once would be riskier. Scheduled and calculated investment plan would be better for 5K€ kind of big investments.

You can also trade with altcoins to get more profit.There are also cryptocurrencies in coincapmarket and you can see which have biggest growing I prefer buy fastest growing currency and then sell for more money later to make a nice profit.
Altcoin trading could never beat bitcoin investments. Bitcoin investments are safer and surely will give peace of mind to investors whereas altcoins are always riskier with their sudden dumps.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

Donald Trump is American president right now and I think that he will bring good laws for cryptocurrency like a bitcoin.I  mean because of that laws bitcoin will grow but I am not sure if Donald Trump will do that but he is rich guy which will know how market works so I am sure that my predicition is correct.
It seems this must be a right time to invest again into bitcoin as US government economic policies are supporting alternate investments. Still, investing all at once would be riskier. Scheduled and calculated investment plan would be better for 5K€ kind of big investments.

You can also trade with altcoins to get more profit.There are also cryptocurrencies in coincapmarket and you can see which have biggest growing I prefer buy fastest growing currency and then sell for more money later to make a nice profit.
Altcoin trading could never beat bitcoin investments. Bitcoin investments are safer and surely will give peace of mind to investors whereas altcoins are always riskier with their sudden dumps.

All other altcoins cannot beat the value of a bitcoin, but just only a few reason how does any traders earn a lot, because they have capabilities to a certain strategies, or they can predict what will happen to the value of any other altcoins.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 03:54:05 AM

Hi,

Stable, old, proven, good standing coins is the choice for me when investing. Mooncoin has become my all time best. Smart Likes and cross-website tipping is the future and its called Moonlite. This technology alone can drive Mooncoin to the future. It provides a value transfer system where your website and your posts gives you the ability to earn!

We all need to diversify and hold more than 1 coin longterm.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:41:40 PM

I think, if you can save this amount of btc in your wallet, you can get a good profit one day. maybe in the next halving, because as you see bitcoin price increase more and more. If you disagree with me. You can save a half of them in you wallet, and with the other half you can make  trades, maybe gambling if you are lucky. but the great idea is to creat a farm of bitcoin mining.

matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:53:38 PM

I think, if you can save this amount of btc in your wallet, you can get a good profit one day. maybe in the next halving, because as you see bitcoin price increase more and more. If you disagree with me. You can save a half of them in you wallet, and with the other half you can make  trades, maybe gambling if you are lucky. but the great idea is to creat a farm of bitcoin mining.

I partly agree with you that either he can go for trading or simply hold them for the future but I disagree on the fact to invest them in gambling as its hard to expect any returns from there and bitcoin mining will depend on the country that he is living in as electricity cost will also play a major part in deciding profits.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:31:08 PM

I don't think I've seen my recommendation recommended by anyone in this thread. Try iconomi! (iconomi.net)

You buy their ethereum token, which can be used to invest into automated coin funds, public coin funds, or professional coin funds. These are all cryptocurrency investment funds.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:34:41 PM

Price of bitcoin is stable at a moment and may be in coming days it can go higher so if you have bitcoins then the best choice would be to save them for the future without investing them anywhere as it will surely give you good profits in long term if you hold them patiently and if you can afford to take risk then you can try trading altcoins.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

That is a huge amount.
When the prices go down but bitcoins with that.
Like not now.
The prices are currently over $1000.
So when the fall buy bitcoins.
Then sell when the prices go up again

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:59:45 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 06:46:49 PM by Bitcotalk

That is a huge amount.
When the prices go down but bitcoins with that.
Like not now.
The prices are currently over $1000.
So when the fall buy bitcoins.
Then sell when the prices go up again
The price of bitcoin is increasing much faster and it will be better to spend money in buying bitcoin and do not invest or spend them in any other place. It is not good to say that now is not a good time but it is a good time to buy with all of these money as in the future he will regret if he will not buy now because just like a few years ago the price of bitcoin will continue to rise to a higher value and once again every investor will earn a good profit.
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:59:14 PM

A good investors should have a good focus on what he want from his money.   Smiley
Investing 5k $ means that you could take same risk with a small part hof amount (like 1K) and move to safer investments other 4k (also have some $ in liquidity could be a good idea.).

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:18:02 PM

A good investors should have a good focus on what he want from his money.   Smiley
Investing 5k $ means that you could take same risk with a small part hof amount (like 1K) and move to safer investments other 4k (also have some $ in liquidity could be a good idea.).
I agree. You are just emphasizing diversification of investments. It will always good as it will minimize the risks.

But in recent times bitcoin investment has proven as one of the best high yielding investment opportunity. And many people are speculating this trend will continue in future also like bitcoin prices will be reaching $5000 levels too. If bitcoin is the ultimate choice for investments, then diversification will not be needed imho.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

I agree. You are just emphasizing diversification of investments. It will always good as it will minimize the risks.

But in recent times bitcoin investment has proven as one of the best high yielding investment opportunity. And many people are speculating this trend will continue in future also like bitcoin prices will be reaching $5000 levels too. If bitcoin is the ultimate choice for investments, then diversification will not be needed imho.
There is no assurance that the prce could be touch in $5000 value we are seeing development in some countries that accepting bitcoin locally like in paris and brazil but bitcoin still anonymous and some country do not allow bitcoin because of anonymity so bitcoin will stay in the price where we are now and i think the price could be only touch is in $1,000 above or below $2,000

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:54:02 AM

There is no assurance that the prce could be touch in $5000 value we are seeing development in some countries that accepting bitcoin locally like in paris and brazil but bitcoin still anonymous and some country do not allow bitcoin because of anonymity so bitcoin will stay in the price where we are now and i think the price could be only touch is in $1,000 above or below $2,000
Who would think that we will be at this level, in the past we do not expect the price will reach this far as early as today, right? I guess whatever the price we are in our mind now as long as it is a realistic speculation, we can have that in the future if the price increase will continue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x