Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2500$ for your idea  (Read 7116 times)
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:17:36 AM

I have an idea:

Put up an advert with clickbait headline "2500$ for your idea" on a bitcoin forum and wait to see what it brings in? Can I haz my 2500$ in bitcoin now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc junkie

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:45:09 AM

What I see here is you trying to distract this thread from the beginning.

The original poster did not offer an escrow and he did so purposely. If you do not feel comfortable with it, then just do not take the risk of giving your idea away with no securities. I personally wouldn't take the risk either. But this is a decision you have to make for (and only for) yourself. You have absolutely no right to tell others what to do.

Your opinion is questionable, but repeating that in a spammish manner is a major bummer!

My original post was saying to use escrow so people take the offer seriously. No spam here I'm just letting others know that they are giving their ideas away for free with zero guarantee of payment from the OP. And as for not having a right to tell others what to do, I believe we all have a right to offer whatever advice we see fit to anyone here. Why is my opinion questionable?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:16:27 AM

lol at people taking this seriously. $2500 for an ideaRoll Eyes

not that they'd take it seriously. without escrow, he better just think on his on. but if ever someone give him a good idea, he might not be online forever once he sees this good idea but he will consider implementing this idea from someone.

Bitraker

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:19:26 AM

Hi I got a idea. How about Memory game when you were kid you will flip tiles and try to pick the right card to match 2 or monopoly,   if you like send half or all $2500 to 3BZnt4DYq348SmQY2nG57brswABPSGmFL4.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:06:51 AM

I have an idea:

Put up an advert with clickbait headline "2500$ for your idea" on a bitcoin forum and wait to see what it brings in? Can I haz my 2500$ in bitcoin now?

This what you get when you don't use the escrow for such high bounty. Just trolls, no real or honest ideas Tongue  Grin
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:39:35 PM

Hi I got a idea. How about Memory game when you were kid you will flip tiles and try to pick the right card to match 2 or monopoly,   if you like send half or all $2500 to 3BZnt4DYq348SmQY2nG57brswABPSGmFL4.

Use a pen while playing and you always win !
mu77aL

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 12:47:07 PM

a Mining System which pays the Users in Front to get an credit ongoing which will be paid back with mining power.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:13:56 PM

a Mining System which pays the Users in Front to get an credit ongoing which will be paid back with mining power.

please explain a bit more how the advanced payment works so OP will get back at least the advanced payments

thanks
immangrace

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:45:19 PM

I have some good set of ideas to share. However, I do want the OP to ensure the funds are real by escrowing or by other trustable sources.

E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:06:25 PM

Ok, here is my offer.

Platform for playing "Hearthstone" and bet matches using BTC

Benefits:
Game is popular
A lot of random what brings Fun
Project will be Interested by PROs, who will expect to winning money in a long term
It's can be advertised by streamers of Hearstone, what is cheap and very effective in this case, get in the news and can become really popular
And a lot more

Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:29:57 PM

Ok, here is my offer.

Benefits:
Game is popular
Project will be Interested by PROs, who will expect to winning money in a long term
It's can be advertised by streamers of Hearstone, what is cheap and very effective in this case, get in the news and can become really popular
And a lot more

He was online 4 days ago....
ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:42:16 PM

Ok, here is my offer.

Benefits:
Game is popular
And a lot more

This is nice, I do play HS and enjoy betting on it ! How could this be developed ? Any success on previous platforms ?
E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:30:45 PM

Ok, here is my offer.

Benefits:
Game is popular
And a lot more

This is nice, I do play HS and enjoy betting on it ! How could this be developed ? Any success on previous platforms ?
I have already script for this kind of thing. But the thing is there are moderators who can be an observer of the game and get comission
Th0ur007

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:21:13 PM

Currently I am searching for a btc game idea. Ideally the game will be browser based, multiplayer, 1v1. As an example you can take the classic Tic Tac Toe game, user A vs user B - who wins takes the stake (the stake would be the gathered played amount).
I am going to put on the table $2500 (in btc) or even more for the best game idea.
- Created an account.
- Wants your ideas posted in the comments.
- Gets some cool ideas without paying.

Stop posting your ideas unless he puts an escrow.
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:27:39 PM

Why?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:08:58 PM

I have a brilliant idea that can earn $200-$300 everyday but it requires monthly recurring investment of $1500.I am short on funds so I cant invest if op can invest $1500,I can share my idea with him on a condition that we both will have 50% each from profit.Op has also assure me some how that he will not cheat me

btc junkie

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:43:19 PM

Why?

Because he is getting the ideas for free?

Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:50:18 PM

Why?

This is not true. He said he will put 2500USD on the table for the best idea. This is not "for free".
Why don't people just post their ideas with some sort of disclaimer that the 2500USD have to be paid before the idea is adopted?

Many people just don't get the point that an escrow is absolutely useless. The OP could very well put the 2500USD to an escrow,
let you post your ideas and then ask the escrow for a refund because none of the submissions meet his definition of "a good idea".

The escrow is a misconception, does not give you any additional security, and is - in the way it is used here in the forum - completely pointless.
Why do people still do it?
btc junkie

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:13:01 PM

This is not true. He said he will put 2500USD on the table for the best idea. This is not "for free".
Why don't people just post their ideas with some sort of disclaimer that the 2500USD have to be paid before the idea is adopted?

Many people just don't get the point that an escrow is absolutely useless. The OP could very well put the 2500USD to an escrow,
let you post your ideas and then ask the escrow for a refund because none of the submissions meet his definition of "a good idea".

The escrow is a misconception, does not give you any additional security, and is - in the way it is used here in the forum - completely pointless.
Why do people still do it?

You basically say escrow is useless because OP can say there were no good ideas and take his money back but you state the text in red? If OP is not truthful about putting the money on the table then he is getting free ideas.

When I ask the OP to use escrow I would expect some sort of guarantee that there will be a payout and maybe let the escrow person confirm this as well so he doesn't pull the "there were no good ideas" excuse. If OP does that then I assure you there will be pages upon pages of decent ideas. But this will never happen since no one (in their right mind) will pay $2500 for an idea so everyone is basically wasting their time.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:16:52 PM

any news from the op?

he abandoned the thread already?  Grin probably Didn't like our ideas at all  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: