Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is officially living  (Read 394 times)
prettybuds (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:19:17 PM

.... and it's being pumped as we speak. $5 Litecoin is inevitable within the next 2 weeks.

Need some more BTC? Get them to LTC and transfer back. You'll enjoy  Cool
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:31:13 PM

.... and it's being pumped as we speak. $5 Litecoin is inevitable within the next 2 weeks.

Not that I don't agree, but LTC could go up to $5 on the BTC pump alone lol
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:01:11 PM

I think its not due to people love towards litecoin as it is natural movement with btc price spiking up, i doubt this will sustain as money can now moved from LTC towards bitcoin due to halving speculation from LTC bagholders. Best time to sell all alt and ride on btc train.
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:27:55 PM

I think its not due to people love towards litecoin as it is natural movement with btc price spiking up, i doubt this will sustain as money can now moved from LTC towards bitcoin due to halving speculation from LTC bagholders. Best time to sell all alt and ride on btc train.

Bitcoin developers are loading up the barrels of gunpowder, LN, sidechains, rbf, fee market, settlement layer to name a few. When they celebrate this fine achievement by handing around and smoking a fresh stick of dynamite each, siting patiently at a safe distance in the LTC bunker will prove to have been the safest strategy.

Bitrated user: Mick.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: