Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Method to Make Money  (Read 1187 times)
deletee18 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:13:28 PM

Hi ! Too much should not say . Simple, easy and safe . If you are interested , contact me on skype : deletee18

Pythonideus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:05:57 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 05:04:13 AM by Pythonideus

No one knows what you're talking about.
overSTRESSed

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:21:20 AM

well there is nothing on the first post, how we would know ?
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:24:38 AM

can you explain more please . you are newbie , maybe you want to scam us
you will not find any buyer here if you didn't give explanation about your method , like what the sites you use or how many times does it take to get profit .
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:14:49 AM

Hi ! Too much should not say . Simple, easy and safe . If you are interested , contact me on skype : deletee18

Selling is not soemthing to be done by all people. We need escrow to secure ourself
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

Look at the username of OP guys it is just delete means he is only here to promote his skype id so that any stupid which get intrested in  earning some will eventually loss buying some just a crap piece of pdf file. Dont buy from newbie members without any escrow fund in middle.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:04:55 PM

Yeah make a fake account just to show everybody your skype id

Only a fool would add you lol
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:29:50 AM

hahaha. i hope that you sell your method if your earning in that way.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:57:37 AM

OP please post with complete details, you cannot expect that we will contact you on Skype. What if you are a member of ISIS then we are dead, seriously do my request so this thread will not be full of spam posts otherwise you locked it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
fieldswealthy

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:02:46 AM

Better for you to explain it here how we can make money, easy and safe. Is this for free or what o maybe an scam attempt, that we need to pay for the method.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:06:13 AM

Just go direct to the point, don't tease us cause we are not excited. You explain your offer to sell and tell us all information to convince us in buying your services. Hope you get it as it is everyone's request here.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
deletee18 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:17:27 PM

still selling

Who is interested can contact me privately and we can talk more there. i do not promote anything. Who wants to know is interested
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

I don't like skyping with strangers it could become very dangerous. Skype as it self is not secure and not reliable at all. If you have some business why don't you share it with us here, and if you ara good..? Else this is yet another try of scamming inexperienced people.
deletee18 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:33:10 AM

I don't like skyping with strangers it could become very dangerous. Skype as it self is not secure and not reliable at all. If you have some business why don't you share it with us here, and if you ara good..? Else this is yet another try of scamming inexperienced people.
Why would I share it if is for sale ? lol Smiley)
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:00:48 AM

You can at least try to explain more about it, give us at least few paragraphs , maybe links or pictures so we can think about it. This way this is not different the others scams we have chance to see here..If you are seriously consider everything posted here and then try again, trust is very important, you are building it here slowly.
deletee18 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:38:53 PM

You can at least try to explain more about it, give us at least few paragraphs , maybe links or pictures so we can think about it. This way this is not different the others scams we have chance to see here..If you are seriously consider everything posted here and then try again, trust is very important, you are building it here slowly.
I understand what you say but is for sale . who's really interested contact me and I will talk
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:42:03 PM

I understand what you say but is for sale . who's really interested contact me and I will talk
its all about sale and if anyone interested to talk to op you can add him in skype he doesn't want to give any idea or info for this offer, so take it if you really interested add him in his skype if not just disregard this post. good luck and we will wait for any feedback.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:07:06 AM

Make an online site and sell your products at a very cheap price. You can make a site for all second hand items with still good conditioned items and that would be good. Nowadays electronics are the most sellable among other items so if you could find a suppliers of that you can resell at a little mark up.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
sergii59

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:12:10 AM

To do a web--site and sell the products very difficult and expense it is better to work already with working web-sites to earn less than but constantly
deletee18 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:03:17 AM

- bump -

new guides added
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: