Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:45:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Milkshake's bitcoin mentoring services - just a bitcoin!  (Read 1045 times)
Milkshake (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:55:46 AM

New to the world of Bitcoin? Want help setting things up like GPG for #bitcoin-otc, have questions about bitcoin, bitcoin services, or just want to chat to me for a while?  Smiley

Send me a PM - I'm happy to help for just 1 BTC  Cheesy

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
Milkshake (OP)

Milkshake

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:01:30 AM

Been here less than 2 days and your mentoring people LMAO
LMAO I totally am new to bitcoin  Grin Grin

I think I still have bitcoins from 2010 if I can find my old wallet.dat in my backups..

How is trolling SRoulette going? Figured out PHP yet?  Grin

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
weex
Legendary

Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:03:52 AM

This is a great idea Milkshake. Do you have any more detail about your services posted anywhere?
Milkshake (OP)

Milkshake

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:21:42 AM

This is a great idea Milkshake. Do you have any more detail about your services posted anywhere?

Sure! You might wonder what I'll do for this service. It depends on what you want to know more about really. Common examples:

1) Want to trade OTC? Setting up GPG for #bitcoin-otc, explanations about the common commands, how to see if someone is an imposer or not..
2) Want to invest? Recommendations on bitcoin services such as exchanges, stock exchanges, asset evaluations
3) Want questions about bitcoin answered? Wondering what inputs and outputs are, what multisig does, how confirmations work?
4) Want to code a bitcoin website? I'll answer questions and help you troubleshoot bugs. Note that if you want a lot of my development help, extra charges.
5) Want to know which forum members you should ignore right off the bat?

TehTDK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:24:07 AM

1 BTC is pretty steep considering most people will be mining for at least a couple of weeks to get one Wink. I think I will manage and keep my BTC's safe
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:39:10 AM

5) Want to know which forum members you should ignore right off the bat?

If you post an address I'll send you 0.25 BTC for telling me where the people posting in this thread fall into the following categories:

• Take seriously
  • Totally Ignore because troll
  • Just Irrelevant
  • Importance/Reputation are indeterminate

I don't care how you order people or really what you have to say about them at all. I just want to see a public demonstration of your knowledge. Like the oral examinations that used to be important in academia's past.

Edit: included link to thread for evaluation, please check all three pages for posters.

Milkshake (OP)

Milkshake

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:08:45 AM

It's more of 'is this user important or not', a lot of people are serious.

Serious / important people:
conspirosphere.tk
PsychoticBoy - runs ABM
usagi - ran GLBSE funds with questionable practices, silver asset is pretty legit
TradeFortress - btcinvest looks promising
Deprived - very active in the securities section with high quality contributions
MPOE-PR frequently trolling but you're stupid if you ignore her
Namworld - runs various high quality assets (except BTCMINING which loaned out their coins during the period where loans were like the mortgage bubble)

Totally ignore because troll
Monster Tent - "P.S. In almost all cases where someone uses a woman as their forum avatar they turn out to be a scammer. " LOL

Just irrelevant (/ not important)
The people here aren't people you should ignore - a lot of people here trade bitcoins, buys assets, et cetra but they're not really people I consider important.

Tritonio
marketersales - asks for loans and lawns straight out of newbie queue
regular
camolist - not important
stochastic - lots of posts, doesn't matter
viboracecata
Bitinvestor
dishwara - not important, he did run the DISHWARA asset in a pretty joke style

Undetermined
WinTame2012

Atruk

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:13:42 AM

conspirosphere.tk
PsychoticBoy - runs ABM
usagi - ran GLBSE funds with questionable practices, silver asset is pretty legit
Deprived - very active in the securities section with high quality contributions
Namworld - runs various high quality assets (except BTCMINING which loaned out their coins during the period where loans were like the mortgage bubble)

Monster Tent - "P.S. In almost all cases where someone uses a woman as their forum avatar they turn out to be a scammer. " LOL

The people here aren't people you should ignore - a lot of people here trade bitcoins, buys assets, et cetra but they're not really people I consider important.

Tritonio
regular
camolist - not important
viboracecata
Bitinvestor

Undetermined
WinTame2012

Post an address and claim your prize.

Not quite the rankings I'd give. I'd throw some people in different categories. Still, it seems like you put some effort into it.

Milkshake (OP)

Milkshake

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:26:28 AM

conspirosphere.tk
PsychoticBoy - runs ABM

Tritonio
regular
camolist - not important
viboracecata
Bitinvestor

Undetermined
WinTame2012

Post an address and claim your prize.

Not quite the rankings I'd give. I'd throw some people in different categories. Still, it seems like you put some effort into it.
It's pretty subjective, and I wouldn't call for anyone to ignore people on the 'not important' list. My criteria is pretty much if you provide something useful to bitcoin or the bitcon economy, wheneither it's pull requests to the reference client, your own shiny client, some cool vanity address generator, an asset that doesn't suck, or affiliated with a site doing major value, you're important. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter if you inflated your post counts to "Hero member" and answers fifty mining questions  Smiley

My tip address is 1dicejfAj5CjiS2eyU4LiJUtK5wkfGrsD - if I'm happy, you might get some more bitcoins back  Grin Grin Grin

Atruk

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:31:27 AM

My tip address is 1dicejfAj5CjiS2eyU4LiJUtK5wkfGrsD - if I'm happy, you might get some more bitcoins back  Grin Grin Grin

033e74d86788a13a24b674457daf117bec0d870c4a3d92168945a58225f79551

Not a Satoshidice address, but I did promise to send coins.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:38:51 AM

LOL

if you notice it is a PARODY of my account hahahaha  Grin Grin Grin

I'm flattered.  Cheesy

I am Milkshake's MENTOR. So if you are mentored by him by default I am your mentor. lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Atruk

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:45:47 AM

LOL

if you notice it is a PARODY of my account hahahaha  Grin Grin Grin

I'm flattered.  Cheesy

I'm not sure their doing a very good job if they would say something as civil as:

It's pretty subjective, and I wouldn't call for anyone to ignore people on the 'not important' list.

Maybe that's part of the parody though. Maybe they are just  think beverage that is just too polite to ignore.

Then again... I think they did start posting right away with the alt-currencies board...

Milkshake (OP)

Milkshake

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:51:08 AM

LOL

if you notice it is a PARODY of my account hahahaha  Grin Grin ;Djavascript:void(0);

I'm flattered.  Cheesy

I am Milkshake's MENTOR. So if you are mentored by him by default I am your mentor. lol

Hey smoothie, I still haven't got my "Bitcointalk.org Trolling Guide by Gullible Press", could you refund the btc I paid? Huh

Tip of the day: You really should get a verified account on one of the major bitcoin exchanges like Mt Gox or coinbase. Park some USD in it, so you can buy BTC at the peak instead of lurking "Currency Exchanges" and paying large amounts in markup Smiley

@Atruk: This account isn't purely a joke / parody account of smoothie. I wanted a sockpuppet so not everything would be tied to my main, and parodying smoothie is just the tip on the icing Grin Grin Grin

Atruk

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 10:03:41 AM

@Atruk: This account isn't purely a joke / parody account of smoothie. I wanted a sockpuppet so not everything would be tied to my main, and parodying smoothie is just the tip on the icing Grin Grin Grin

I kind of figured. The way you sorted posters seemed to indicate quite a bit more lurking than your account age would suggest. Hopefully this account doesn't fall into the trap smoothie does where I really want to ignore him and then he starts trolling someone who really needs it (not that smoothie is usually any better than the receiving party).

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4659

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 11:32:41 AM

- snip -
Damn. I didn't make the list in any category.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: