Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:42:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: OK we have this opitions
BTC gonna be dead

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much gonna be 1 BTC in a year?  (Read 27116 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:42:12 PM

it will be worth exactly 1

exactly 1 bitcoin.

since you didn't specify what the numbers mean it can be anything

1 banana

1 ferrari

1 planet

Lol  Grin you are absolutely right no one can predict what will be the value of bitcoin after one year as bitcoin is  unpredictable and difficult to judge.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:47:11 PM

As stated by other people, a single Bitcoin is going to remain a single Bitcoin in one year, like it or not. Your Bitcoin won't magically multiply itself for some reason.

If you're trying to ask about the price, though, it depends on where it goes after the halving. Any number of things could happen in a year's time.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:58:28 PM

I dont think there will be much change from now.  Wink
ecommerce

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:04:19 PM

I say max 600$
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:05:56 PM

it is difficult to predict, but I would estimate that this year more or less just going to be in the range $550-600.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:26:15 PM

No predictions can be made exactly, but in reality upon every user expectation I believe bitcoin will be around $600-$700 after the days of halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:57:53 PM

No predictions can be made exactly, but in reality upon every user expectation I believe bitcoin will be around $600-$700 after the days of halving.

a few years earlier the price of bitcoin has always been at $400-450, as this year we will have halving. yes possibility we could increase this year will be in $600-700

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:35:07 AM

a few years earlier the price of bitcoin has always been at $400-450, as this year we will have halving. yes possibility we could increase this year will be in $600-700
Actually nobody will exactly know what the value will be in one year but you can make a prediction of course but it is hard to make the decision now because you dont know what to do.
Because the value is now rising slowly and you dont know when it will stop rising and that is the problem.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:42:03 AM

This is as well my predictions for this year at bitcoin will get affected by the halving a lot pression at the market to readjust bitcoin value.But its possible bitcoin stands at 500dollars as well ,last year price jumped for no reason to400dollars.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:27:31 PM

This is as well my predictions for this year at bitcoin will get affected by the halving a lot pression at the market to readjust bitcoin value.But its possible bitcoin stands at 500dollars as well ,last year price jumped for no reason to400dollars.

Yeah $500 seems to be a realistic value now and halving will help us to achieve that value and I think bitcoin  can be around $800 in next year.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:58:59 PM

To the moon! 600$ before halving and then higher. As long as people are optimistic, the price will rise. As long as China contributes.
Usually China is leading when there is a price increase, but not this time.

All growth recently comes from other exchanges were BTC USD is the main trading pair.

I find this to be a great situation as it shows that there is now also a lot demand coming from non-Chinese exchanges while they normally follow every step of Chinese exchanges.
maybe in a year 1 bitcoin price will be increased by about $ 100 normally, and it is different in case of halving. may be quite beneficial if we hold one bitcoin in 1 year

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:34:26 PM

Actually nobody will exactly know what the value will be in one year but you can make a prediction of course but it is hard to make the decision now because you dont know what to do.
Because the value is now rising slowly and you dont know when it will stop rising and that is the problem.

well, i am a trader and a holder. so if the price goes down again it will allow me to make profit while trading and if it goes up i can again profit and the same time the coins that i hold for the long term increase in value. it's a win win for me whether the price goes up or down.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:38:36 PM

well, i am a trader and a holder. so if the price goes down again it will allow me to make profit while trading and if it goes up i can again profit and the same time the coins that i hold for the long term increase in value. it's a win win for me whether the price goes up or down.

That's good to hear, and I think price is going higher now so the price of bitcoin will be definitely higher in next year, difficult to predict the exact price of it.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 06:53:59 PM

May preditcion is 540 - 570$ this year after halving, i don't know why people think that price will go to 1k but my prediction is the most leight i think.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:57:24 PM

In the last months the BTC price is increasing, how much u guys think the price gonna be in one year?

After a year from now i think that the price will not be the same as it is now but at least $700 - $800 because the halving at July will affect the price.
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:20:53 PM

I predict it personally to be in High 500s or Low 600s. Unless something huge happens which could lead it to 0 or beyond 1000$

Then again it can stagnate here at 450$...

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:41:21 PM

In the last months the BTC price is increasing, how much u guys think the price gonna be in one year?

After a year from now i think that the price will not be the same as it is now but at least $700 - $800 because the halving at July will affect the price.

$800 is the good price to hold I guess, and the price will totally depend on halving, if we see some new and better price then bitcoin will be worth more in next year.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:51:06 PM

750$ is the highest price bitcoin could go before ending of this year. And 550 is lowest price after reaching the 750 mark.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:12:26 PM

Halving is very big event but hype of it is even bigger! Cool

Halving is really a very big event as it creates a increased demand among the increasing users. This time the hype is big but none is sure of the reality rise.

Everybody is waiting for this big event 'the halving' may I know guys if you have idea of particular value of bitcoin will become after this halving?
Or there is no idea of what will happen after this halving?
I have thought that after halving may be no bad things happen to bitcoin. as happened in previous halving. seling panic occurred in various places people will sell all of their bitcoin I can see the enthusiasm in many people they would sell their bitcoin in halving. Imagine if they were all sold at nearly the same time?
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:13:54 PM

No one can predict this of course but to be honest I think it will be around the 800 dollar most likely.
Another nice fact would be if it is stable on that price right ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: