Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: OK we have this opitions
BTC gonna be dead

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much gonna be 1 BTC in a year?  (Read 27116 times)
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

A year from now, my amateur conservative guess would be that 1 btc will be around $800 or so. This is because of the decreased rate of new bitcoins entering the system as a result of this year's halving.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:34:29 PM

A year from now, my amateur conservative guess would be that 1 btc will be around $800 or so. This is because of the decreased rate of new bitcoins entering the system as a result of this year's halving.

Exactly, we can expect that price by next year, no doubt halving will take value to a higher level, but we also need to believe in reality and cannot afford to expect too high price.
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:09:22 AM

No one can see into the future, I'd settle for staying steady at it's current rate though.
Yeah it is to hard to predict the bitcoin price for over a year that is just impossible. Anything can happen within one year with Bitcoin, the price can be stabe for some time, it can go down or it can continue to rise.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:04:57 PM

As always it is hard to predict the value of bitcoin in the future, but I would give my best prediction as I am a fan on bitcoin. I have use regularly in online transactions and I have not experience any problem with it in the past.

My prediction would be $1,000. Yes it is quite high I know, but with the constant use of the people that could be possible. My turning factor here is the upcoming halving, many have expected an abrupt increase in value of bitcoins as it will be hard to mine that time comes and of course the demand is increasing so it is high. Basing on the law of supply and demand, that would be close to my projection.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

No one can see into the future, I'd settle for staying steady at it's current rate though.
Yeah it is to hard to predict the bitcoin price for over a year that is just impossible. Anything can happen within one year with Bitcoin, the price can be stabe for some time, it can go down or it can continue to rise.

Exactly and we should not waste our time by thinking what will be the price of bitcoin in future as it is impossible to predict we need to sell when the right time comes.
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:03:59 PM

In the last months the BTC price is increasing, how much u guys think the price gonna be in one year?

Jan 2014    $750 – $1000    Price spiked to $1000 briefly, then settled in the $800–$900 range for the rest of the month.Then again dropped the prize until now. Hopping prize gonna be 1 BTC 1000 USD.

[/quote]
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:14:36 PM

400 - 600 range
it's a good price, imho.

$600 is simply a good price after the days of halving, at the same time if the price sustains it would profit users. Else once after the rise if gradual decrease in price happens the hate over it gets initiated among users who expect much on halving.
The halving will make several people dump their coins too fast no one should dump their coins even if they making 150% their investment hold to see where it can go,but this wont happend i would sell if i were on 70% profit atleast a part for sure,the market will let us know how are the community interested into make some easy and fast bucks.

The dumping can happen immediately, or can be broken down within the same week after it hits.

It all varies, but it really doesnt still determine the price increase for that 150%, since there needs to be buy orders.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:19:36 PM

I don't know what will be the price of bitcoin after 1 year but I am pretty sure that it will be higher then the present price, but anything is possible in future.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:49:46 PM

Exactly and we should not waste our time by thinking what will be the price of bitcoin in future as it is impossible to predict we need to sell when the right time comes.
agreee! what we need just follow the price and sell your bitcoin when you've a profit and buy bitcoin when you feel the price will up soon as possible.

OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:05:27 PM

I don't know what will be the price of bitcoin after 1 year but I am pretty sure that it will be higher then the present price, but anything is possible in future.
true it could have been going up, and can only go down. no one knows the price of bitcoin within one year, but I think the price of bitcoin will rise from now on. perhaps every year will increase $ 100- $ 200

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:12:37 PM

In the last months the BTC price is increasing, how much u guys think the price gonna be in one year?

Probably $800 if it goes up.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:13:27 PM

true it could have been going up, and can only go down. no one knows the price of bitcoin within one year, but I think the price of bitcoin will rise from now on. perhaps every year will increase $ 100- $ 200

Yeah we don't expect price drop at this stage as price has started to move up now and it will be much higher in coming months, so we can expect better price in next year.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:21:39 PM

We might see it touching 800 bucks for sure as halving is coming.
Some say that it has already doubled, but for me, it should go up further at that 800 mark to show some liquidity in the markets.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:28:56 PM

We might see it touching 800 bucks for sure as halving is coming.
Some say that it has already doubled, but for me, it should go up further at that 800 mark to show some liquidity in the markets.

If $800 hits.

I feel like most would hold till the $1k marker since that would be more of a history in bitcoin again.

Im pretty sure though, there would be some sort of sell off then people being aware its better to hold again moment.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:29:56 PM

one year is long time,more important is will be bitcoin more in use,it will make bitcoin price more stable
Will be interesting to see how will bitcoin does with coming economic crisis,crisis will be or something much more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

one year is long time,more important is will be bitcoin more in use,it will make bitcoin price more stable
Will be interesting to see how will bitcoin does with coming economic crisis,crisis will be or something much more

Yeah and the most important thing for bitcoin would be how well it can handle its critics, as there are more haters of bitcoin around, so it need to answer them by giving some best performance.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:48:24 PM

I think it will be around 600$ for 1BTC, price can't amplify so fast from 400 to 1000$ i don't belive on it. So my bet is 600$ after halving. In one year maybe it will reach 800+$

Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:29:51 PM

One year from now, the price could be higher than $1000. We have the halving and block size increase soon.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:35:54 PM

One year from now, the price could be higher than $1000. We have the halving and block size increase soon.
Both happenings are not enough to get the price even close to $1000 in a year from now.

We need legit demand and large investors in order to push the price somewhere close to $1000.

Once the block halving is over and the block increase has been done, there will not be anything to push the price up beside legit demand coming from new and existing users.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:40:05 PM

Exactly, we can expect that price by next year, no doubt halving will take value to a higher level, but we also need to believe in reality and cannot afford to expect too high price.
But if we look at the reality and believe on it, then we will accept that bitcoin price will increase to a much high value and will continue to increase if we remained to support bitcoin and adopted it for our normal use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: