750 - 13 (29.5%)
1216 - 4 (9.1%)
3000 - 14 (31.8%)
6000 - 2 (4.5%)
9000+ - 5 (11.4%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The top boys, what is.  (Read 1034 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:06:14 PM

Where is it going (for this rally / Year)
talkingleaves

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:14:37 PM

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:19:38 PM

Where is it going (for this rally / Year)

Voted for the third one because the others are too high, i think $750 will be reached this year hopefully. The last option that you made $9000+ is just to far to believe.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:29:58 PM

I'm going for somewhere in the 600s perhaps. Even that might be a stretch but we'll see. I think it depends on fresh blood and there's not many signs of it at present.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:52:44 AM

if we are only looking at this year and the halving rally of the summer time i would predict a price between $1000 and $2000 but i think it is going to stop there and will still continue to go up but i still can't think of price to settle in.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 04:55:09 AM

Well for a few hours or two after the halting you might see 1k, it will go back down and up to about 500 to 600 and slowly climb to 700 by the end of the year. That's what I think haha

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:32:09 AM

There's my probablistic model of "the rising" I posted weeks ago:

Nobody can really give a good estimate on that because there's way too many variables.  For instance, the upswing always tends to overshoot, so even if you weren't optimistic and believed the price could only hold stable at $800, it would probably still reach 900-1000 for a while.  But once it broke $1000, the media would unload about 5 million Bitcoin stories that would FOMO it higher.  The second you break both old ATH and gold price, here comes more media stories and it happens all over again, then up to like $1400-1600 you go. 

There will obviously be some people shorting at $800, and there will obviously be people trying to short squeeze them there.  Anyone shorting there is pretty much an idiot since there's plenty of entities with 100 mil in the bank in Bitcoin that may or may not attempt to strongarm you at that point, so you might as well be throwing darts at a dartboard.  Never try to short a breakout trend.  God, shorters are idiots.

So yea, I figure there will likely be an attempted short squeeze to $1000 or more, and if BTC manages to break ATH, then all bets are off and you can get into just insane numbers.  For the most bearish scenarios, I think it will still go over 800.  It's just too hard to call when all you have to do is break old ATH for literally one nanosecond, either through the normal market or a short squeeze to put you into an entirely new ballgame.

The real question to ask yourself is, at what levels do you think the market would be overextended and you would want to temporarily dump at?  The answer to that question is, there would be no point to do so at 800. At 1000, the media is pumping it for you and you're in easy striking distance of ATH and insane FOMO, so still no point in selling anything.  If you hit 1200, well, at that point the press coverage is going to be so big it will be forcing central bankers to consider adding it to bank reserves again like so:  http://www.coindesk.com/barbados-central-bank/

All I can say is, keep holding unless you see a triple top that's far above $1200 - shout out to In-Q-Tel, Larry Summers, and the Chicoms who will be helping pump.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:35:07 AM

Seems to be slowly building at the moment.  Maybe this time round the Alts boom will precede a bitcoin rise, and we all know that that has happened and is over!

I fully expect $500+ this year, I don't expect a bubble like last time, but with people getting tetchy about the halfing, I can see $600+ too.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:03:45 AM

based on those option, the 750 is the more appropriate, but again i like to diversify the stable price from the peak, si why i believe new stable price could range from 500 to 1k, the peak can be much higher
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:09:16 AM

I think it completely depends on the timeframe... This year, i think $750 would be the absolute top, possibly even lower... If you're talking about 10 years from now: who knows, maybe 3000???
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:13:22 AM

I think $720 will be the sweet spot after this year's halving.
I can't find that option to your poll though.

$9000 is way to much of a dream that you are indulged on.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:07:30 AM

From the options that you gave us I have voted for $750, but I am more thinking in terms of $700 as high of the year before it gets dumped down real hard after the halving.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:11:16 AM

Voted 9000+

Logically I see 750 being a good target this year with 500 being a good short term prospective.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:10:56 AM

So many bad posts from sig ad posters...

They're either typing random words to earn money for their sigs, or don't understand that if they believe the price would be stable at $800, it would still vastly overshoot that amount at peak to something like $1000+.  If you know anything about Bitcoin and the media, you would know once this occurs, Bitcoin will be on TV 24 hours a day and it's going to keep going and go hard.

I know enough rich people in Bitcoin that trust me to orchestrate a short squeeze to over $1000 myself, which is why you're going to continue to see the price increase.  We can force it to do so whether you want it to or not.  $1000 is a critical target that will be attempted because it opens the door for way way higher once you break ATH.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:31:01 AM

Another thread I only can make some wild guesses as I have absolutely no idea what will happen this year during or after halving.
I hope for something big as many here do as well, although they don't say it. Grin
Why not a top of a few thousand? Top doesn't mean it will be sustainable so a huge spike could happen.
Bitcoin in the news again almost everywhere and so far away from being dead! Grin
That would be awesome!
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 10:08:01 AM

Heres my wild guess which i just pulled out my ass after looking at Mat the Hats latest analysis

The top of this rise will be $706.31

The actual top of the next proper full on bitcoin bubble will be over $10K
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:19:10 AM

I'm too new to vote. Bear with me.
But I'll just leave this here: we will see $700.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:30:33 AM

From the options that you gave us I have voted for $750, but I am more thinking in terms of $700 as high of the year before it gets dumped down real hard after the halving.
With the price steadily increasing, there's more and more people holding on to bitcoins and I'm sure that when the halving comes, there will definitely be a "dump-race" where almost every holder will start dumping bitcoins because of, well, profits.

Anyways. I think $750 is the most probably cap this year as the "dump-race" would definitely affect the value of bitcoins so it's only normal for us to not expect such a raise in value.
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:10:29 PM

So many bad posts from sig ad posters...

They're either typing random words to earn money for their sigs, or don't understand that if they believe the price would be stable at $800, it would still vastly overshoot that amount at peak to something like $1000+.  If you know anything about Bitcoin and the media, you would know once this occurs, Bitcoin will be on TV 24 hours a day and it's going to keep going and go hard.

I know enough rich people in Bitcoin that trust me to orchestrate a short squeeze to over $1000 myself, which is why you're going to continue to see the price increase.  We can force it to do so whether you want it to or not.  $1000 is a critical target that will be attempted because it opens the door for way way higher once you break ATH.

Yea I feel as though once $680 area of resistance is broken, any area between that and the ATH make no sense to dump on, but I still have my doubts, the past bear market sucked, and feel we may fall short of the old ATH this summer, but blow past it later this year into 2017. We have such a tiny market cap, when some bigger hands get in it will be crazy. 
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

i don't know why so many people say $500 - $600 as the rise. not only here but also i have seen it in many other topics.
these prices are so low for bitcoin is will be broken so soon you can't even imaging the momentum of the rise is here and there is nothing stopping bitcoin.
right now it is small rises but it will soon become bigger rises until it will go past $1000 and after the greedy sold their cons then the price will continue going up

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: