Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: removed.  (Read 4352 times)
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:11:02 PM

what are the Requirments for this method? i might be Interested in Vouching and give Feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RogerHash (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:42:17 PM

what are the Requirments for this method? i might be Interested in Vouching and give Feedback.

Its $20 for a vouch copy.

You need $50-$100 investment which will double your money 2x or 3x.
bit101

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:03:42 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 05:06:58 PM by bit101

looks like there is a certain requirement needed to be successful with your method will need clarity
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:58:06 AM

looks like there is a certain requirement needed to be successful with need clarity

Yes, but it will make your money double or triple
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Now selling this for the lowest price $10 to 2 buyers only, please pm me if interested
ArafaA

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:06:24 PM

is your method available world wide in other word can i apply it from every country
Thanks
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:09:34 PM

is your method available world wide in other word can i apply it from every country
Thanks

Yes it will work world wide, no matter what
Joebrann

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:15:53 PM

You should clarify some things here if you want people to consider. Do I pay 20$ and invest 50-100$ in BTC directly to you then you double and triple my money and you return it in BTC? How long do you hold the investment if so.

You need to generalize some things here so people get some type of concept to grasp on what's happening I just won't pay for something just cause it says I can double my money.

Thanks,
Joe B
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:27:50 PM

You should clarify some things here if you want people to consider. Do I pay 20$ and invest 50-100$ in BTC directly to you then you double and triple my money and you return it in BTC? How long do you hold the investment if so.

You need to generalize some things here so people get some type of concept to grasp on what's happening I just won't pay for something just cause it says I can double my money.

Thanks,
Joe B

I can only tell you that you need $70-$100 investment for this then it will return the investment you've done triple or double, this can be repeated many times and make alot profit, i would say the method should be $50 as its unlimited giftcards and repeatable plus won't get saturated because it's legal  , im not going tell the whole method but thats exactly what first step sounds like. You will not send the investment to me.
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:05:42 PM

I bought this out of curiousity more than anything else.  After reviewing it I realized I am highly qualified to give a review on the method because it's what I do but in a much safer manner and have a few thousand transactions already completed with them.

To me I wasted money. 

To everyone else, yes you can make money from this if you use throwaway accounts when spending your gift cards.  The main problem you are going to have from using this technique is most of the cards are carded or stolen.  You aren't the one that carded them or stole them but a big chunk of what you will get are just that.  Sometimes you'll get lucky and you won't have any issues for a couple of months, then all of a sudden everything will pile up on you and you will be hit with a tidal wave of chargebacks and unauthorized transactions.

If you used a bank account you will owe them money.  If you used online accounts at different merchants they will shut your accounts down.  The method he is teaching is not safe at all if you're looking for clean money.

On that note if you know how to cover your tracks or just don't care... you can definitely make money with this.  Buyer beware.  This is definitely not a method that everyone will want to use.
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:21:01 PM

I bought this out of curiousity more than anything else.  After reviewing it I realized I am highly qualified to give a review on the method because it's what I do but in a much safer manner and have a few thousand transactions already completed with them.

To me I wasted money. 

To everyone else, yes you can make money from this if you use throwaway accounts when spending your gift cards.  The main problem you are going to have from using this technique is most of the cards are carded or stolen.  You aren't the one that carded them or stole them but a big chunk of what you will get are just that.  Sometimes you'll get lucky and you won't have any issues for a couple of months, then all of a sudden everything will pile up on you and you will be hit with a tidal wave of chargebacks and unauthorized transactions.

If you used a bank account you will owe them money.  If you used online accounts at different merchants they will shut your accounts down.  The method he is teaching is not safe at all if you're looking for clean money.

On that note if you know how to cover your tracks or just don't care... you can definitely make money with this.  Buyer beware.  This is definitely not a method that everyone will want to use.

I highly appreacite your effort on making an honest review to my product. Thanks mate!!!!
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:39:43 AM

Can I know the exact requirements, as well as the others to make sure this isnt just a waste of money and time?

Check your inbox
outofmind

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:40:04 AM

Please share me the requirements, I don't want to buy something that wouldn't work for sure.
if it's related to Amazon Refunding shit, ignore this msg.
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:40:25 AM

Please share me the requirements, I don't want to buy something that wouldn't work for sure.

No, it doesnt involved Gaymazon Refund shits. It will work if you do have creditcard, VCC would work also
nomadcrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:38:29 PM

No, it doesnt involved Gaymazon Refund shits. It will work if you do have creditcard, VCC would work also

I have a few questions:
Does this require a specific location(US only?)?
How much of an initial investment is necessary to make this worth bothering with?
What discount do we get on the gcs?
Any idea how long this method will last?

RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:24:06 PM

I have a few questions:
Does this require a specific location(US only?)?
How much of an initial investment is necessary to make this worth bothering with?
What discount do we get on the gcs?
Any idea how long this method will last?

It will work outside or inside USA(word wide), The investment is around 30-300, which will make your investment double or triple in return , it will last forever like what i said in op, it will not get saturated as this whitehat/legit method.
lagun

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:50:58 AM

I'm interested in the method, but I would like to know more details and you say you do not communicate via Skype. As you can give us a little idea of whether it is really effective for all people like me? And as is shipping?
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:38:12 AM

I'm interested in the method, but I would like to know more details and you say you do not communicate via Skype. As you can give us a little idea of whether it is really effective for all people like me? And as is shipping?

Yes, its very effective and its worthed, it doesnt involved shipping, also you can make bank on this method like what i said, its unlimited gift card.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:21:29 AM

Can I get itunes gift cards if I buy your method?
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:46:01 AM

Can I get itunes gift cards if I buy your method?

Yes, all of the giftcards. Specially Amazon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: