Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: removed.  (Read 4352 times)
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:24:58 PM

I bought this out of curiousity more than anything else.  After reviewing it I realized I am highly qualified to give a review on the method because it's what I do but in a much safer manner and have a few thousand transactions already completed with them.

To me I wasted money.  

To everyone else, yes you can make money from this if you use throwaway accounts when spending your gift cards.  The main problem you are going to have from using this technique is most of the cards are carded or stolen.  You aren't the one that carded them or stole them but a big chunk of what you will get are just that.  Sometimes you'll get lucky and you won't have any issues for a couple of months, then all of a sudden everything will pile up on you and you will be hit with a tidal wave of chargebacks and unauthorized transactions.

If you used a bank account you will owe them money.  If you used online accounts at different merchants they will shut your accounts down.  The method he is teaching is not safe at all if you're looking for clean money.

On that note if you know how to cover your tracks or just don't care... you can definitely make money with this.  Buyer beware.  This is definitely not a method that everyone will want to use.

I highly appreacite your effort on making an honest review to my product. Thanks mate!!!!

I can vouch that the method is NOT legal, and I agree with the above review. The OP has NO understanding of the law as it relates to this topic.

If you want, I can school you via PM, OP.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:31:18 AM

I am not a "green member", but I am a senior member and I would love to have a vouch copy. If you are willing to give me one, please send me a pm.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:30:34 AM

What is this?

I bought this out of curiousity more than anything else.  After reviewing it I realized I am highly qualified to give a review on the method because it's what I do but in a much safer manner and have a few thousand transactions already completed with them.

To me I wasted money. 

To everyone else, yes you can make money from this if you use throwaway accounts when spending your gift cards.  The main problem you are going to have from using this technique is most of the cards are carded or stolen.  You aren't the one that carded them or stole them but a big chunk of what you will get are just that.  Sometimes you'll get lucky and you won't have any issues for a couple of months, then all of a sudden everything will pile up on you and you will be hit with a tidal wave of chargebacks and unauthorized transactions.

If you used a bank account you will owe them money.  If you used online accounts at different merchants they will shut your accounts down.  The method he is teaching is not safe at all if you're looking for clean money.

On that note if you know how to cover your tracks or just don't care... you can definitely make money with this.  Buyer beware.  This is definitely not a method that everyone will want to use.

He's saying he has wasted money. And this is not legal gift cards but carded and illegal. So what do you say about this?
RogerHash (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:00:16 AM

What is this?

I bought this out of curiousity more than anything else.  After reviewing it I realized I am highly qualified to give a review on the method because it's what I do but in a much safer manner and have a few thousand transactions already completed with them.

To me I wasted money. 

To everyone else, yes you can make money from this if you use throwaway accounts when spending your gift cards.  The main problem you are going to have from using this technique is most of the cards are carded or stolen.  You aren't the one that carded them or stole them but a big chunk of what you will get are just that.  Sometimes you'll get lucky and you won't have any issues for a couple of months, then all of a sudden everything will pile up on you and you will be hit with a tidal wave of chargebacks and unauthorized transactions.

If you used a bank account you will owe them money.  If you used online accounts at different merchants they will shut your accounts down.  The method he is teaching is not safe at all if you're looking for clean money.

On that note if you know how to cover your tracks or just don't care... you can definitely make money with this.  Buyer beware.  This is definitely not a method that everyone will want to use.

He's saying he has wasted money. And this is not legal gift cards but carded and illegal. So what do you say about this?

I claimed that the method is legal. Yeah he wasted money cuz he already knew it
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:17:51 AM

I claimed that the method is legal.

Your claim was a false one because it is definitely ILLEGAL. Want to know why? PM me.
rod1234

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:02:19 AM

So this seems quite interesting
I have a couple of questions let's say I want to get a iTunes gift card or a other company what would I need
Would I need a cc then technically it's not free is this considered the investment part then how will my investment get returned

Besides does this involve carding
Op please reply or pm with answers
I might be interested in this method
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:48:30 AM

I have a couple of questions let's say I want to get a iTunes gift card or a other company what would I need
Would I need a cc then technically it's not free is this considered the investment part then how will my investment get returned

Im not going to tell the whole method. And no thats not the investment.

But yes, it involve carding as well
rod1234

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:19:36 PM

Then I think you should change your topic title to 100% illegal
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:21:33 PM

I just said it involve carding which is cc or vcc. Whats the illegal there
rod1234

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:50:42 PM

Then it's called using a cc if you fake it then it's called carding
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:34:13 PM

Then it's called using a cc if you fake it then it's called carding

Never said you should use vcc, just said you can use cc either. A vcc would work as well.
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

What is this?

To me I wasted money. 

I claimed that the method is legal. Yeah he wasted money cuz he already knew it

Saying it's legal is not true.  You are dealing with carded cards.  You can get into trouble for it.  How much trouble?  Depends on who you pissed off doing this.  Most likely you will just get all of your accounts shut down and lose your money but there is the potential for more repercussions.

I wrote the review the way I did because yes you can make money but you can also get in a lot of trouble, financially and legally.
leaked_ur_mum

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:10:21 AM

Hey guys, someone who got a vouch copy was kind enough to lend me the guide. I'm giving it out for free.

http://www.multiupfile.com/f/18c5b3f9
rod1234

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:23:52 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 05:34:06 AM by rod1234

Hey guys, someone who got a vouch copy was kind enough to lend me the guide. I'm giving it out for free.

if this is really it then it looks  really shady
RogerHash (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:27:13 AM

looked it through its definitely really shady

Your IP Address: 158.130.0.242

I can confirm that guide is definitely FAKE. You asshole indian ghetto LOOSER Wink
rod1234

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:35:16 AM

I can confirm that guide is definitely FAKE. You asshole indian ghetto LOOSER Wink

How would you know his Ip address
leaked_ur_mum

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:44:14 AM

This isn't my IP, I'm not even in the state this IP is in. Also this is the guide you provided as a vouch.

DON'T PAY FOR THIS, OP IS A SCAMMER.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: