Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY] ►►► Steam Moneymaking Method! ◄◄◄ [WORKING]  (Read 10145 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:18:52 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 04:35:37 AM by Decoded

Hey guys, I want to sell a method of earning steam funds. It requires Team Fortress 2, though. You're basically buying an item of the market, using it on another item, and then reselling it. You make about $1 per trade. I trade about 20 of these a day, totaling to $20 a day. I am less active right now, but at minimum I trade about 5 a day. It depends on how active you are. If you can list another straight after your previous one sells, that can work extremely well.

I've been using it for a while now. I've gotten a bit bored with Steam, tbh. Wanting to sell my method.

Terms & Conditions
 - Price is subject to change
 - No refunds
 - These rules are subject to change. You will abide by them even after purchasing the method.
 - No reselling (No point, because if too many people do it, no one will buy the item you are selling)

I have 1 vouch copy that I will give to a Hero Member.

Copies sold - 4

Price - $10 or

AutoBuy:

Affiliate/Referral

Get your referral to PM me, and recieve 20% of the sale! They have to include your name in their PM!

Affiliate system coming soon!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:48:14 AM

Is 20 a day the limit or can you do more? Does it require a high initial steam balance?

I have TF2 installed, and am willing to take a vouch copy.
I should be able to test out the method and vouch within 12 hours.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 04:51:22 AM

It probably has to do with buying certain paints or strange parts on the steam market for cheap. As some items tend to be more expensive when in a certain color or has certain parts, you might be able to sell it for more than the price of the part, hence gaining small profit. However, i do not think the time invested is worth it

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:57:13 AM

I'll buy/review this method, is it last long term or is it something that is temporary due to item/market status?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:24:36 AM

Is 20 a day the limit or can you do more? Does it require a high initial steam balance?

Will send vouch to you. I'm currently busy, give me some time to prepare and finish my text file.

It probably has to do with buying certain paints or strange parts on the steam market for cheap. As some items tend to be more expensive when in a certain color or has certain parts, you might be able to sell it for more than the price of the part, hence gaining small profit. However, i do not think the time invested is worth it

Normal Killstreakifiers. That's the most I can tell you. No sheens, no effects. Just killstreak kits and the item I will tell you.

I'll buy/review this method, is it last long term or is it something that is temporary due to item/market status?
Price has been like this for 2 years.

Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:47:50 AM

You can sell as many as you want. Just understand that if you flood the market, there's a good chance you will force the price down.

Sent you the vouch copy.

jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:26:15 AM

Vouch copy received.   
The method seems rather easy to use, but I'm not sure if it will be able to reach the volume you had claimed and it seems that it could easily get saturated.
I'm currently trying to get the stuff to try it out, I'll get back to you in a few hours on whether this managed to work.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:18:08 PM

Alright, I have tried the method a bit.
The steam market says that the item's volume is under 20 a day (exact value hidden).
I will make around 40-50 cents in profit per item if the sales go through. I could likely increase this to 60-70 if I waited longer and searched for better offers, but the steam 15% market tax takes out a chunk.
Overall, I think if you were the only person doing this, you could earn around 10$ a day at maximum. Considering that others may be doing this, 5-7$ a day seems more reasonable.

Not sure if OP's claim of 20$ a day is true, but this method works to get around 5-7$ a day and takes a relatively short amount of time.

Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:25:40 PM

The steam market says that the item's volume is under 20 a day (exact value hidden).
I will make around 40-50 cents in profit per item if the sales go through. I could likely increase this to 60-70 if I waited longer and searched for better offers, but the steam 15% market tax takes out a chunk.
Overall, I think if you were the only person doing this, you could earn around 10$ a day at maximum. Considering that others may be doing this, 5-7$ a day seems more reasonable.

Not sure if OP's claim of 20$ a day is true, but this method works to get around 5-7$ a day and takes a relatively short amount of time.

~20 a day is yesterday's amount. Its usually at ~30. I've seen it go up to 160 before, so I really wouldn't worry.

Idk if this classifies as arbitrage, but I've been doing this for a long time now. I can also link you my steam account if you want some more reputation. I have an expensive inventory, which no scammer will have.

Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:58:20 AM

I've just sold a copy! If the person who purchased it could give a review that would be great! Get your copy today!

As Jambola said, it's super easy to use!

jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:26:38 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 11:12:06 AM by jambola2

~20 a day is yesterday's amount. Its usually at ~30. I've seen it go up to 160 before, so I really wouldn't worry.

Idk if this classifies as arbitrage, but I've been doing this for a long time now. I can also link you my steam account if you want some more reputation. I have an expensive inventory, which no scammer will have.

Yes, I can verify for sure that it is not a scam, but it may not earn as much money as advertised.
I'm 100% sure it will earn you more than the initial money you pay to buy the guide (lol only 10$!?), and I can see it getting you 20-30$ easily in a few days, but I think that as you sell it, the market for this specific item will get saturated.

Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:32:39 AM

Yes, I can verify for sure that it is not a scam, but it may not earn as much money as advertised.
I'm 100% sure it will earn you more than the initial money you pay to buy the guide (lol only 10$!?), and I can see it getting you 20-30$ easily in a few days, but I think that as you sell it, the market for this specific item will get saturated.

Thanks for the clarification. There has always been this mysterious price gap in-between the two items. The smallest difference Ive ever seen is about 50 cents. It's gone up to $3 before!

Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:35:33 PM

Refferal system up! Get 20% of every sale, if that person mentions your name when PMing me.

Good luck and have fun referring!

outofmind

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:17:46 PM

Refferal system up! Get 20% of every sale, if that person mentions your name when PMing me.

Bump!

Get 20% of every sale, if that person mentions your name when PMing me.

Please reply pm, thanks.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:44:43 AM

This still available?
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:15:50 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 01:19:08 AM by Decoded

This still available?

Of course! I will only stop selling this when it becomes unprofitable! Ive started using the method again, right now it's about $1.5 profit not including fees, which is great.

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7045

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 01:28:03 AM

Up! 50% to the next person who PMs me! The method is still working and has been working for 3 years! I only just wanted to make it public!
How much $ do you need to start with this method?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mishik

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:15:01 PM

Up! 50% to the next person who PMs me! The method is still working and has been working for 3 years! I only just wanted to make it public!

I know this thread's a little old, but the autobuy's still up, meaning that this method's still working! Please pm me, id love an answer to this question.
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:26:17 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 10:27:47 AM by Decoded

I know this thread's a little old, but the autobuy's still up, meaning that this method's still working! Please pm me, id love an answer to this question.

It's never too old for this method. It's still working. It costs about $4 to start off. If youre lucky and patient, maybe even $3. Its basically arbitrage, making $1 each trade.

50% next order! Taken!

beeng

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:15:57 PM

It's never too old for this method. It's still working. It costs about $4 to start off. If youre lucky and patient, maybe even $3. Its basically arbitrage, making $1 each trade.

50% next order!
PMed you to talk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: