Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to apply the blockchain info API  (Read 896 times)
ahqahq123 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:13:55 AM

I have already apply the blockchain API several times

but they always reject me

can anybody help me to apply it, I even can buy
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:18:58 AM

How much you're willing to pay if I get you the API key ?
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:24:06 AM

Can you tell us what you're trying to do? TBH, the blockchain API is pretty straightforeward IMHO.... Maybe if you tell us your specific problem, or even the code that's not working, maybe somebody would be good enough as to give you a push in the right direction, or offer you a quote to fix the problem for you...
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:35:40 AM

Can you tell us what you're trying to do? TBH, the blockchain API is pretty straightforeward IMHO.... Maybe if you tell us your specific problem, or even the code that's not working, maybe somebody would be good enough as to give you a push in the right direction, or offer you a quote to fix the problem for you...
Maybe you should stop sig spamming and do your research before posting .Blockchain's api doesn't allow the parameters to be parsed with the free code given on the website ,you need special permissions for accessing other features,which can be done through a API key,you need to a submit a request which will be approved within 2-3 days.
merelcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:42:46 AM

Maybe you should stop sig spamming and do your research before posting .Blockchain's api doesn't allow the parameters to be parsed with the free code given on the website ,you need special permissions for accessing other features,which can be done through a API key,you need to a submit a request which will be approved within 2-3 days.

Sure, i post... Don't make this about sig campaigning tough... I only post when i think i can add something to the discussion, and i think you're doing the same...

Please read this: https://blockchain.info/nl/api/json_rpc_api
You don't always need an API key to do some tasks, sometimes you can use the json rpc api. If the OP would tell me why he would be using the api, maybe i could have helped him.

Btw: i see you're also wearing a sig... or am i mistaking?  Wink
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:50:05 AM

Half knowledge is always dangerous.

For an API Code to bypass the request limiter please Request An API Code.
Once approved the API Code can be passed to all requests in the "api_code" parameter e.g. https://blockchain.info?api_code=$your_code

From the original post ,its clear OP wants to bypass the limiter and hence he wants the API key.There is no "WHY"
question required.

Btw: i see you're also wearing a sig... or am i mistaking?  Wink

*Mistaken ,you're.
merelcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:59:25 AM

@Joel_Jantsen: I'm not going to go into a flame war (eventough i'm a little bit tempted), so i'm not going to answer to your quotes of my post... It has nothing to do with the OP's question, if you don't like me: use the "ignore" button please.

When i read the OP's post, i see a couple of lines in which he does not give away his intentions. I honestly tought i could possibly help the OP by either pointing him to the json rpc api, or try to find out why he was rejected (depending on WHY he wanted an API key).

I honestly think "WHY" somebody wants to do something is always a valid question... I have no idear about the technical knowledge of the OP, i have no idear about his motives, all i have are 3 lines of text. Maybe he wants to do something very trivial, and just didn't realise there were other options instead of asking for an API key and getting rejected.

I'm going to take this thread from my watchlist now, if the OP is interested in the json rpc api, he can always send me a PM.

Piece!

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:00:10 AM

If they are refusing your API key request, then create another domain just for the payment purposes and submit that to blockchain.info
Your request would get accepted. Maybe they refuse the request that due to the site not following their Terms and Conditions.

Found Useful? PM me to Tip me.
Thanks.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:45:01 AM

If they are refusing your API key request, then create another domain just for the payment purposes and submit that to blockchain.info
Your request would get accepted. Maybe they refuse the request that due to the site not following their Terms and Conditions.

Found Useful? PM me to Tip me.
Thanks.

Tips? Lmao ,you guys are simply hilarious.

1.You did not solve his problem or help him at all.

2.You are begging for bitcoins ,even if OP finds your posts somewhat helpful (which he wouldn't) you should not be asking for tips genius .

3.Let's see if your post is worth the tips :

Blockchain.info has provided simple steps to implement payment system along with code.If you tell them you need to access full featured API's for payment,they will reject you 100% especially if you have a $2 newly purchased domain.

What are those ? If there were terms and conditions,you will be asked to refer them before applying and not Personally Examine your project.Oh btw,I don't have a domain or a website and I still got key to their API after they accepted my request .any comments ?

Not surprised its coming from YoShittters.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:46:53 AM

I have already apply the blockchain API several times

but they always reject me

can anybody help me to apply it, I even can buy

As far asi know, Blockchain's api doesn't allow the parameters to be parsed with the free code
adamm89

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:37:59 PM

Hi,
I am also having problems gaining an api key(v2) for my website. I received an email being told to refer to terms of service before re-applying.

I have read over the TOS and cannot find anything that stands out as to why i don't get accepted.

Any suggestions or common issues that stop me getting an API key that anyone could think of would be much appreciated

Thanks  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: