Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT.AC :: MULTICURRENCY WALLET :: BUILT-IN INSTANT EXCHANGE :: Affiliate Program  (Read 21905 times)
Joshhart12345

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

They've updated their twitter account and customer service have also messaged me saying problems with eth are being resolved. What do you guys think?
genep

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:06:55 PM

They've updated their twitter account and customer service have also messaged me saying problems with eth are being resolved. What do you guys think?
They have finally allowed me to access my account -- I was able to Withdraw my BTC but my ETH withdrawal has been "pending" for over 2 hours with no activity showing in the Blockchain -- time will tell.
wintergreen

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:51:02 PM

I was able to get in and transferred my ETH but still pending...
Their Twitter account is more active at the moment.
And regarding ETH:
#ETH #Ethereum is under maintenance due to the recent wallet software update. Will be back online by 12:00 CET 06/06/2017. We apologize.
genep

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:46:12 PM

thank you for the ETH system update
genep

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:13:17 PM

it is now 9am EDT -- it has been over 24 hrs and  Bit.AC  ETH transaction still pending.
But it seems that Etherscan is still playing with a lot  of 0-ETH  transactions so maybe Etherium is  still working on things.
Joshhart12345

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

It's been well over 24 hours now. This time yesterday i had some hope but now i'm back to thinking its a scam? I just can't work out why they'd come back online yesterday and then allow people to withdraw their bitcoins? Also you would of thought if they were scamming us theyd do a better job of covering up their trail
genep

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:04:26 PM

It's been well over 24 hours now. ... to withdraw their bitcoins?
Yes, ...My guess is that they will eventually release the ETH. .... since doing otherwise can get them into some trouble, legal and otherwise.
Let's wait and see. I sent them an email about the ETH issue.
From what I have found: ALL these Exchanges are using the coins in their accounts to trade -- they steal the coins when prices are building up steam and  then sell them at a profit. When prices come down again they buy back  the coins to put them back into the wallets. Obviously THEY WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS -- BUT THEY DON'T CARE - because the huge influx of new customers will more than just  replace the fuming few they lose.
If I'm right then there is nothing else to do but wait for the prices to come down enough to activate the  "pending transactions."
genep

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:45:41 PM

The problem with Bit.ac is that they left an extensive trail as to who they are so it's in their best interest to give customers their ETH back. Not giving customers their ETH back would not be a smart move, because they might be monitored or surveilled without realizing it and popped at any moment.

I'm guessing they will fix this issue to reduce the heat.

Hey pushups44  -- ALL these Exchanges are doing the SAME  thing. The only people who find out about it are those who try and take coins out while their Wallet looks good on-line but is in fact temporarily empty. Then they freeze the account until they can replace the coins.

But the heat is good ... but spread the word: stay the fukk away from these Exchanges, if you need them then keep no more in them than you need.
Joshhart12345

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:01:06 AM

I've got this message now:ETH, XMR STILL ON MAINTENANCE. ETA: 07 JUN 12:30PM CET. WE APOLOGIZE.

Angry
Joshhart12345

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:12:28 AM

I think my eths come through. Have you guys got yours?
genep

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:55:05 PM

I think my eths come through. Have you guys got yours?
all is OK
wintergreen

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

I got my eth as well.
Strange they didn't communicated better. 
ShadowFighter

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:16:37 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 05:44:02 PM by ShadowFighter

I am still wayting for the eth-payment, and i'm really pissed off.

The payment is pending since 05/06/2017 and the transaction will not be found on the etherchain network.

--- edit 08/06/2017 ---

today i recieved my eth-coin after a few days of spamming to bit.ac on twitter and co
ShadowFighter

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:00:16 PM

This is true, I will not use the service of BIT.AC any longer in the future and manage my coins in different wallets.
bitac (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

BIT.AC STAFF

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 06:41:54 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 08:00:36 AM by bitac

[BIT.AC ANNOUNCEMENT]

Indeed, there were some Ethereum service outages related to ETH software update. It took a time for our tech staff to get everything back to normal. Everything is operational at the moment. No transactions were lost during the process. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In regards to recent comments that some users cannot get into their BIT.AC account management area. There are a few issues in regards to yahoo.com and hotmail.com email addresses. We are working hard to negotiate a solution with Yahoo and Microsoft/Hotmail. In the meanwhile, it is highly recommended for all of our customers to switch to Google Authenticator/Authy 2FA authorization method. In case of any problems or comments (and if you are not able to log in into BIT.AC account management area for some reason) do not hesitate to contact our customer service team via E-mail -- support (at) bit.ac.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniece.

I would also like to announce that a number of new crypto currencies will be added to BIT.AC by Monday, 12/06/17. Stay updated!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
BIT.AC Customer Service.

BIT.AC Customer Service Representative
acidmoose

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:14:48 AM

I logged in to my bit.ac-account today, only to see that all the coins are gone.  Angry
It was sent to some wallet but the transaction is not shown in the blockchain. What's going on?
bitac (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

BIT.AC STAFF

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:37:39 AM

I logged in to my bit.ac-account today, only to see that all the coins are gone.  Angry
It was sent to some wallet but the transaction is not shown in the blockchain. What's going on?

Did you try to contact our customer service? If you need assistance, feel free to PM me your account ID and further details and I will be happy to push your request to our tech team.

By the way, do you have 2FA setup on your account? BIT.AC encourages everyone to use 2FA (two-factor authentication, preferrably Google Authenticator or Authy software) for a safety of your funds.  

BIT.AC Customer Service Representative
acidmoose

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:56:57 AM

I logged in to my bit.ac-account today, only to see that all the coins are gone.  Angry

Did you try to contact our customer service? If you need assistance, feel free to PM me your account ID and further details and I will be happy to push your request to our tech team.

By the way, do you have 2FA setup on your account? BIT.AC encourages everyone to use 2FA (two-factor authentication, preferrably Google Authenticator or Authy software) for a safety of your funds.  

Thanks for the reply. Yes I've contacted the support now, I'm waiting for a response.
Jonnerz

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:31:20 AM

Do not trust this company. They have been signing emails up without consent. I found a welcome email in my gmail spam, after seeing that bit.ac looked fairly legit, I went ahead and tried the login details and they worked.

After a quick Google, I also found this: https://www.devrant.io/rants/651712/so-i-just-recieved-a-welcome-email-from-bit-ac-with-my-email-and-a-random-genera

Likely they aquired a database of email addresses and are now signing them all up so it appears as if they have users... Most likely illegal considering they are a UK registered company.

If they can provide a valid reason why mine and other people's emails have been signed up to their website without permission, then I will be happy to take this down.
acidmoose

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:09:46 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 08:01:57 PM by acidmoose

Do not trust this company. They have been signing emails up without consent. I found a welcome email in my gmail spam, after seeing that bit.ac looked fairly legit, I went ahead and tried the login details and they worked.

After a quick Google, I also found this: https://www.devrant.io/rants/651712/so-i-just-recieved-a-welcome-email-from-bit-ac-with-my-email-and-a-random-genera

Likely they aquired a database of email addresses and are now signing them all up so it appears as if they have users... Most likely illegal considering they are a UK registered company.

If they can provide a valid reason why mine and other people's emails have been signed up to their website without permission, then I will be happy to take this down.

Yes, stay away from this piece of shit. I used it, and they stole all of my money. I then wrote to the support asking about it. And guess what? Now I can't even login anymore.

Never use bit.ac, they will only scam you and take everything.

Edit: I got help now from the staff at bit.ac, if I was wrong and bit.ac is not to blame for what happened I apologise for my words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: