Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:07:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HotelBTC.net : Open your own Hotel - New Bitcoin Game  (Read 1649 times)
maxibitcoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 08:33:55 AM

are you using 1 adsense account for your faucets ?   Roll Eyes
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:39:11 AM

Thank you very much for your reply, my dedicated topic to hotelbtc is ready.  Cheesy
https://www.clubptc.net/subiecte/hotelbtc-hotelbtc-net.71650/

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Crystal11

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:43:33 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 01:19:12 PM by Crystal11

Admin hi,
Sometimes i get stuck after solving captcha, it keeps loading then i get this error (and i did the captcha properly) :

I have covered random parts of the text error because i don't know if it is a sensitive/private data in that looong code.

Sometimes is annoying 2-3-4 times in a row and then i get the 4  level captcha account verify and then when i try again to claim, after the claiming captcha , i can't claim and keeps loading and loading and then i get the error again.

I can claim if i wait let's say 20 minutes or so .

This problem doesn't occurs always but lately often enough.

Got same type of error on carsbitcoin too.
I use a computer with windows XP SP 3 and outdated (from last version) of Chrome . I don't use illegal internet settings nor bots .

What is wrong with this error ? It happens when the server is to busy ? It is because of my old Operating system ? But i don't get such error on your other/mostly faucets.

Should i try with Firefox ? I hope i won't get flagged because of changing browser. I'm not used with Firefox but i will use it from now on if i have to.

Frustrating  Cry i keep advertising your sites to get refs and i don't wanna get banned for some unknown/stupid reason/captcha error .

Do you need to take a look into my account ? Please go ahead hopefully you can fix the error.
Or let me know if i shouldn't worry about this error (if it's not from my side) and to try again to claim later as i did so far.

Edit: Right now the captcha/claims is working fine .

Thanks,
baracuda.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:17:27 PM

Thanks for your feedback,
will check it couple of times, and try to solve.

Thanks for your support!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Crystal11

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:07:56 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 04:54:53 PM by Crystal11

thank you for reply. Will wait for your conclusion and in the meantime i will keep claiming . For today i have done my job on hotel.

I beleive this captcha warning error it is not from my side because i do lots of captchas daily from another faucets such as boomfaucet ,fish-bit ,birdsbit, getyourbitco.in, etc.. ( i claim daily on almost 15 faucets) and i never got such warning error long code .

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: