Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:39:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins for bioinformatics/genetics!  (Read 726 times)
BitcoinsForBio (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 04:40:46 PM

Hi there, bitcointalk!

I'm currently a student who is about to graduate with a degree in biotech and jump straight into grad school for bioinformatics at RIT. Unfortunately, I'm having a lot of trouble scraping together the funds for grad school. I've been looking for ways to fix this, and a friend of mine told me about bitcoins.

So, here's the deal. I've been doing molecular biology and bioinformatics for about 6 years now. If any of you have had your genome or SNP profile sequenced by 23andMe or a similar service, or you just want to know a bit more about any genetic sequence or protein that you can think of, let me know and I will analyze the heck out of that thing and tell you everything you could possibly want to know. I can interpret SNP profiles, analyze full genomes, tell you more than you ever wanted to know about genetics.

I can offer you proof if you like, though I'm not sure what you'd like. If you want, just comment me a short gene sequence and I'll do a bit of analysis on that for you off the bat, though if you want me to do anything fairly complex I may ask for a small tip(1NsEiaoxzZvqmDDLdToDwe55xRiAMZ1xX2), as lots of analysis can be very time-intensive for me to do.

Thank you all very much!

I hope this post doesn't break any rules about soliciting or anything; if so, could someone point me at somewhere else where this post would be more appropriate? I'm a newbie on this forum, I'll post in teh Services section as soon as I'm allowed.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 04:42:27 PM

Welcome!

BitcoinsForBio (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile