Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: increasing bitcoin price  (Read 2699 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:04:14 PM

I am happy that the price is finally high. I had stopped trading a month ago as the price was just moving by $10 but now finally I managed to sell my coins for $50 profit and now I'll be buying more coins. I feel this is due to the halving news and recent articles about PayPal.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naughtis

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:50:40 AM

I am happy that the price is finally high. I had stopped trading a month ago as the price was just moving by $10 but now finally I managed to sell my coins for $50 profit and now I'll be buying more coins. I feel this is due to the halving news and recent articles about PayPal.

You will be even happier now. The price is about $580 at the moment. That is $50 rise from two weeks ago.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 12:26:03 PM

You will be even happier now. The price is about $580 at the moment. That is $50 rise from two weeks ago.

Quitely the price is rising slowly and the rally still up there are many days still left and we can see more pump for this days coming lets hold for more days because surely if we do that we can earn more profits with this, halving is very nearly to come  and bitcoin can be lift up for more like we see for this week 50$ rise maybe we can see another 50$ or even 100$ for this next week.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:08:50 PM

Quitely the price is rising slowly and the rally still up there are many days still left and we can see more pump for this days coming lets hold for more days because surely if we do that we can earn more profits with this, halving is very nearly to come  and bitcoin can be lift up for more like we see for this week 50$ rise maybe we can see another 50$ or even 100$ for this next week.

you always have to look at the bigger picture in bitcoin, yes you may find some profit if you sell one day and buy the next hour because there was a temporary dip but you should first make sure that you can handle trading because it is risky and it is definitely not suitable for everybody to do.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:42:31 PM

Bitcoin price is increasing quiet quickly....i wanted to buy bitcoins...should i wait for it wo get down..or will it increase more
The price is increasing again but I would not mind it if the price is going down for a moment because then I can buy more coins because the price is pretty high right now.
onemd

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:36:24 AM

Bitcoin price is increasing quiet quickly....i wanted to buy bitcoins...should i wait for it wo get down..or will it increase more
The price is increasing again but I would not mind it if the price is going down for a moment because then I can buy more coins because the price is pretty high right now.

That is my thoughts as well. I also think we need to consolidate the bitcoin price for the next 4 weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: