Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Banks Hates Bitcoin?  (Read 9220 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:51:41 AM

well bitcoin pose a competition to them in the distant future, bitcoin is sucking fiat value right now, if int he future the price skyrocket to a unbelievable level, it may pose a high threat to them, that's why they want to hinder it before

we are in the "then they fight you" phase now, so prepare for the victory because it will happen soon enough

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:14:16 AM

I don't think that banks really hate bitcoin, I think bitcoin is better than banks as you are in full control of your money if you know how to correctly protect them, but regarding the blockchain technology in the near term we should see some big banks starting to copy it or to implement it. However if you don't know or are not sure that your bitcoins are safe, stick with a bank then. Better safety for now.

Yeah i really agree i dont think bankers hate bitcoin becuase overall bank have different ways and side to earn. Physically and online and i dont think they bother to keep an. Eye to bitcoin. And if happen bitcoin  is there and controlled by bankers i think the price of it will Be controlled and fixed, but for now i dont see the point bank hates bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:27:38 AM

well bitcoin pose a competition to them in the distant future, bitcoin is sucking fiat value right now, if int he future the price skyrocket to a unbelievable level, it may pose a high threat to them, that's why they want to hinder it before

we are in the "then they fight you" phase now, so prepare for the victory because it will happen soon enough
Bitcoin is always a thread for the banking system so banks oppose bitcoin, as quoted above bitcoin is reaching higher and higher positions as days pass and when widespread people will be more aware of it and there comes a chance for people to shift from banks to bitcoin.

MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:44:05 AM

I don't think that banks really hate bitcoin, I think bitcoin is better than banks as you are in full control of your money if you know how to correctly protect them, but regarding the blockchain technology in the near term we should see some big banks starting to copy it or to implement it. However if you don't know or are not sure that your bitcoins are safe, stick with a bank then. Better safety for now.
perhaps for that reason the banks and the government is rather sensitive to the news da excellence bitcoin. so they are a bit annoyed with bitcoin but I do not think that is a threat to the bank bitocin
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:02:07 AM

Why banks hate bitcoin... And why we no longer need them...

What banks can do better than bitcoin. If bitcoin also have almost all features of banks.  Only must have an internet and you can use bitcoin already.

And bitcoin has faster transactions than the bank and more secure I guess.
No,they not hate bitcoin,they just afraid with bitcoin,they worry if bitcoin will take over ther consumer for more like use bitcoin than use bank account. but nowdays bank are not too worry about it,they start learn about blockchain technology. perhaps they try to applicate bitcoin technology to banks,i think impossible.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:13:26 AM

I am sure behind the scenes banksters are completely whalish on bitcoin and are amassing by their thousands but maybe we don't know about it. I can't believe they wouldn't secretly invest in it as a hedge but that i just my guess. Only openly they don't want to declare they like bitcoin because they represent fiat currencies and governments.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:22:16 AM

Do you have any proof or statement that they said they hate bitcoins?? They didn't
Some bank are already adapting bitcoin and blockchain technology. Maybe some of the banks too will do that. Banks will make/think another way in order to keep them in business and get their profit.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:27:44 AM

Do you have any proof or statement that they said they hate bitcoins?? They didn't
Some bank are already adapting bitcoin and blockchain technology. Maybe some of the banks too will do that. Banks will make/think another way in order to keep them in business and get their profit.

Agree. There is one bank that I know that is connected with a bitcoin wallet website. That way people could easily withdraw their bitcoin through fiat. I think that is a big step there. They are considering the possibility of absorbing it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:29:32 AM

What banks can do better than bitcoin. If bitcoin also have almost all features of banks.  Only must have an internet and you can use bitcoin already.

banks hate bitcoin but we still need bands!

banks hate bitcoin because bitcoin is threatening their existence, when people use bitcoin they are not going to need banks for their money transfer and holding money so they will lose a lot of revenue to earn money.

but banks are useful still for example for some place to put your fiat and they keep it secure while paying you an annual profit on your deposit. also they are useful for loans that we are all using one way or another.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ecashpay123

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:35:46 AM

false banks trade with bitcoin. Cool
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:11:05 AM

Was there ever a news that said banks hate bitcoin? I'm sure banks are aware of crypto currencies, and for all we know, they might even be making studies if they could have a product similar to bitcoin. Something that's less regulated, easy to understand, and serves many purposes other than as payment.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:11:45 PM

Banks hate Bitcoin because they will get less and less customers when people start to use Bitcoin more and this will hurt the business and profits of the big banks. I don't think the banks will lose half of their customers but still any account holder is precious for them because they receive a lot of fees.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:19:17 PM

I don't see it as hate, it is just that bitcoin is competing with them in a very lucrative market. They don't want to lose that profit so they fight bitcoin in every way they can.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:50:16 PM

Because bitcoin dosent need banks.

Yeah, you are right!
n the event that people will not use the standard payment systems, financial institutions will lose their business. But central banks will lose their ability to help economic activity to fall and rise.
It's quite common when people are afraid of losing the old and familiar, to get a new one.
In fact and whatever it is,the bitcoin still need bank because bitcoin values depend on condition of currency,where the money spinning is inside bank.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:54:55 PM

They hate bitcoin because they dint control the price so the fees in their service is not accurate so for me thats only the reason that i kno why banks hate it. And i think other saving in bitcoin wallet that savings in banks so the people dont need banks if they know how to use bitcoin

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:56:18 PM

Because bitcoin dosent need banks.

Yeah, you are right!
n the event that people will not use the standard payment systems, financial institutions will lose their business. But central banks will lose their ability to help economic activity to fall and rise.
It's quite common when people are afraid of losing the old and familiar, to get a new one.
In fact and whatever it is,the bitcoin still need bank because bitcoin values depend on condition of currency,where the money spinning is inside bank.

Bitcoin could do without banks, just watch localbitcoins. But it is easier for most people to buy/sell using a third party like bank, but on the long term bitcoin can and will work without any interference of any bank.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:09:05 PM

They hate bitcoin because they dint control the price so the fees in their service is not accurate so for me thats only the reason that i kno why banks hate it. And i think other saving in bitcoin wallet that savings in banks so the people dont need banks if they know how to use bitcoin

Banks don't hate us! They love us! Or not? Roll Eyes Grin
The central bank system as we know it exists round about a century now. It's time for a change I think.
Banks will continue to exist.But they will have to deal with competition where they can not pull the plug and just continue laying back and rubbing their own fat bellies.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:22:22 PM

Bitcoin removes the necessity of third parties taking massive amounts of fees to move funds, of course they are going to hate it. All those leeches living off inflated fees specially people like Western Union and Paypal, are about to get deprecated by a superior way to move money. Now with Steam you can buy games in a cheaper way, it's only the beginning and it cannot be stopped.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:22:47 PM

Banks hate Bitcoin because they can`t  apply taxes to it.
 Smiley
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:28:58 PM

they hate because they know bitcoin can give them threat,bank afraid all people start leaving bank and choose bitcoin for their payment and investment,and this year they scared this is gonna happen.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: