Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Banks Hates Bitcoin?  (Read 9220 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:10:03 PM

NO, you should correct your information, because i and most of the members in bitcointalk that don't think that bank hate the bitcoin, both have a do different work. bank save the money, and bitcoin is already money.
Banks hate bitcoin because we already have an online bank, our wallet is already our bank for our bitcoin.
In that case, the work of banks will be lessen and it can be a threat to their industry if people
will shift into bitcoins.

Signature for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:17:48 PM

NO, you should correct your information, because i and most of the members in bitcointalk that don't think that bank hate the bitcoin, both have a do different work. bank save the money, and bitcoin is already money.
But I do not think so. People may skip using bank if they find bitcoin suitable for all their financial needs. I believe banks may fear on bitcoin for this reason. In my personal opinion, bitcoin will replace the need of banking system in our real life. Bitcoin will be the world central bank.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:20:18 PM

I think the main reason is why they are hating on it is because its not controllable by them at all.
They do not have any powers on it, although they are hating on the bitcoin they like the blockchain system...
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:21:21 PM

But I do not think so. People may skip using bank if they find bitcoin suitable for all their financial needs. I believe banks may fear on bitcoin for this reason. In my personal opinion, bitcoin will replace the need of banking system in our real life. Bitcoin will be the world central bank.
You are right with that. we won't need banks anymore if all people will use bitcoin.
We can just easily secure our money with blockchain and other btc wallet address providers
with our private keys.

Signature for rent
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:26:45 PM

I think a lot of what people have said already is spot on.

From what I have gathered about banks though.. bitcoin at present is just a pimple compared to them.

They don't care anything about bitcoin and don't expect it to go anywhere.. but they love bitcoin for bringing them blockchain.

You are also true, but the one thing which is becoming problem for the bankers is that bitcoin is anonymous and any transaction of bitcoin do not bring any data about the money that from where that money has came, and it is against the rules of a bank that a person bring some money do not provide source that from where he has earned that money or from whom he got that money.

but again I agree with you as if bitcoin increased to a wide space of the world then they will provide a solution for that matter.

Hire me for your campaign management
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:51:21 PM

simple, they cant control bitcoin. So... they hate it.
Imagine how much money they could have in fee's if bitcoin doesnt exist, and in the future this number will increase even more.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:59:58 PM

Imagine how much money they could have in fee's if bitcoin doesnt exist, and in the future this number will increase even more.

Yes that's true, the main reason that banks hate Bitcoin is because it's decentralized currency, could be used worldwide without issues and also having a little fee, less than banking fees usually.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:20:56 AM

Right not only less transaction fee, in every aspect it is a thread for the banks, if bitcoin is legally accepted then people start to adopt this virtual currency than going for banks that's why banks hate it.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:21:38 AM

yes they can't control it but when it become popular bank will use it as foreign currency Undecided
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:11:15 AM

Why banks hate bitcoin... And why we no longer need them...

What banks can do better than bitcoin. If bitcoin also have almost all features of banks.  Only must have an internet and you can use bitcoin already.

And bitcoin has faster transactions than the bank and more secure I guess.

Banks hate bitcoin because bitcoin is building up a parallel economy which is anonymous in nature. Banks and governments will be furious if money is free distributed in the economy without their intervention. Money is the most powerful weapon to control people and if it is being distributed freely, the power of control will be shifted from their hands.

That's the reason no bank will support the bitcoin or blockchain technology.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:28:14 AM

Right not only less transaction fee, in every aspect it is a thread for the banks, if bitcoin is legally accepted then people start to adopt this virtual currency than going for banks that's why banks hate it.

Banks doesn't think bitcoin to be a thread. It's an advancement in technology which might be adopted by banks for their betterment. But this adoption won't affect bitcoins growth.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:37:57 AM

It seems banks do not hate bitcoin, because in a place I do not hate banks bitcoin. Maybe I think banks and different bitcoin and no linkage so banks do not care about bitcoin. As far as I hate bitcoin, and bitcoin is the government prohibits.
waltercoin2016

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:53:38 AM

As Bitcoin is not controlled by banks with the value equivalent to 7 billion USD. These amount will be controlled by requtable bitcoin companies like ANX, BitPay, etc.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:57:37 AM

Banks don't hate banks why would they hate them bitcoin will never be the number
one paying method. paypal and other methods will always be first and uses real money so the bank is just happy that the bitcoin isn't that popular.
GKE

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:22:34 AM

The tech behind the Bitcoin is called blockchain methodology which cause decentralization and cut down the role bank's role in financial field. There is a AisaWorldExpo in HK on 18 May. You can know more about it.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:57:38 AM

Banks don't hate banks why would they hate them bitcoin will never be the number
one paying method. paypal and other methods will always be first and uses real money so the bank is just happy that the bitcoin isn't that popular.

Banks are happy at a moment that bitcoin is not popular yet, but what in future when bitcoin gains popularity? Banks are aware that bitcoin can be a threat to their system in future.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:09:42 AM

Banks don't hate bitcoin, they are actually interested on it. Just struggling with the learning curve.
But to the end banks are made for profit from the economy, no mater what form it takes.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:00:30 AM

According to expert bitcoin can disturb the economics situation that is why bank doesnt agree bitcoin existed, because the less people using fiat the cashflow in the country will be disrupted, in order to balance the economic we still need bank to exist
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 11:06:41 AM

I think the main reason is why they are hating on it is because its not controllable by them at all.
They do not have any powers on it, although they are hating on the bitcoin they like the blockchain system...
Agree, they cant control it so that they hate it. But why they accepts bitcoin if they cant controllable this coin ?
Possibly, it can cause a bankcruptcy of a bank so that they hate it. Or many people using it and others dont need banks anymore

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

If you will think about it. Bitcoin is like a bank also. You can invest your money in it. You can transfer money using it. Your money is also growing. A competition could be the one good description not hate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: